In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Looking for test players for a futuristic RPG...  (Read 805 times)

Offline Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 26
  • Word Warrior
Re: Looking for test players for a futuristic RPG...
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2020, 01:08:54 AM »
I'll try and be on this time :P
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2020, 07:42:11 PM »
The last few weeks haven't been good for me.  I plan to be around this week.  We'll pick up from where we left off...Kendall might be back. 
@kittyumbrass @Cobra @BeneathYou
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 02:50:21 PM by archon1980 »
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
  • Rep: 2
  • Who wants to be dominated next?
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2020, 04:55:02 PM »
Futuristic RPG as in Science Fiction theme? Or a Fantasy theme in the future?
Well, either of those sound fun to me, I'd like to try :thumbs:
I'm always dominant and on top.

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 05:04:45 PM »
A little of both to be honest.  What kind of character would you like to play @Femdomina ?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:06:16 PM by archon1980 »
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2020, 04:25:01 AM »
A little of both? Great, I like that combination  :thumbs:
Do you have any specific characters you need for the game? Some special class of characters, or a race (alien, legendary, mythological)?

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2020, 03:04:15 AM »
@Cobra @kittyumbrass @BeneathYou @Kendallbelongstoarchon I'm hoping to play this Saturday 24 at 8 pm EDT

@bandit your character is almost done

@Femdomina If you are interested let me know what Archetype you would like to play

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2020, 05:29:02 PM »
@Femdomina If you are interested let me know what Archetype you would like to play
I'm interested in playing either Shifter, or a Human. What classes did you have in mind for the game?

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2020, 06:21:46 PM »
Archon: The Archon is a psionic character.  He is proficient with simple weapons, and medium armour.  The Archon’s main ability is wisdom. The class feat is Psionic Body, use your Wisdom instead of Constitution to determine hit points at first level.  D6

Assassin: The Assassin is the dealer of death.  She is proficient with all weapons and medium armour.  The assassin’s main ability is Dexterity. The Assassin’s class feat is Poison Use, you never risk poisoning yourself when applying poison to a weapon. D6

Brawler: The Brawler uses brute strength to bring down his enemies quickly.  He is not proficient with armour as he depends on his agility and strength.  He prefers using blunt weapons where he can bring his strength to bear. The Brawlers main ability is Strength. The Brawler’s class feat is Brawl, add 1 on unarmed attacks, add 1d6 + strength for non lethal damage.  D12

Brigand: The Brigand can be a thug to a silver tounged  con artist and anywhere between the two.  He is proficient with only light armour and his signature backstab ability favours light blades.  The main ability for the Brigand, is Dexterity.  The class feat for the Brigand is  Bleeding Strike, you do an additional 1d4 to your Backstab. D6

Mage: The Mage is the Master of the Arcane arts.  She isn’t proficient with any armour as most of her spells require subtle somatic components.  The number of spells she knows, is based on her Intelligence, the number she can cast per day, is based on her Charisma.  The Mage’s class feat is Arcane Mastery, you take 10 on caster level checks. D4

Marine: The consummate warrior.  The Marine is proficient with all types of armour and weapons, except for exotic.  The main ability for the Marine isConstitution.  The class feat is weapon focus (any firearm), +1 to any attack with a firearm of your choice.  D10

Martial Artist: Perfection through form.  The Martial Artist is not proficient with any armour, but has extraordinary, some would say supernatural, ability to dodge incoming damage.  The Martial Artist has access to certain unique weapons.  The main ability for the Martial Artist is Dexterity.  The Martial Artist’s class feat is Combat Martial Arts, you add 1d4 +strength to damage,  and you’re always considered armed.

Priest: Part servant, part messenger of the gods.  The priest is proficient with all types of armour.  Th gods favoured certain weapons as mortals or their champions did.  Priests consider it pride to carry such weapons, but they can use any simple weapon.  Wisdom powers their spells, while most of their special abilities are fuelled by charisma.  The class feat for the priest is Divine Deflection, you gain +1 to your AC.  D8.

Shaman: The Shaman has learned to master the elements.  The shaman is proficient with simple armour and weapons.  She wields potent power, surpassed only by the gods themselves.  The main ability for the Shaman is Wisdom.  Her class feat is Elemental Focus, +1 save DC against spells of your element. D8

Soulborn: Innate priest, few spells at will.  The soulborn is proficient with simple weapons and all types of armour.  Charisma is everything.  Spells, special abilities, everything.  The class feat for the Soulborn, is Divine Favour, you add your charisma to your saving throws.

*Domains, priests and soulborn.  A priest who follows a deity, will pick two domains that his deity is associated with.  He gets both appropriate spells from both domains in addition to the spells that he picks, they don’t count against his daily allotment.  A soulborn will pick one domain his deity is associated with.  He gets spells from that domain.  However, his spells are at will.

@Femdomina

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2020, 04:57:00 PM »
Great, I think Martial Artist is the perfect class for me, can I combine it with any race or just some races?

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2020, 05:06:30 PM »
@Femdomina The races I sent you are the only races as they all have no racial hit dice or level adjustment.  There are other races/species/aliens in the galaxy, but they have various level adjustments. 

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2020, 06:43:18 AM »
Ok, so I can be the Shifter race, and class Martial Artist?

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 70
  • Bi switch, pregnant slut.
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2020, 06:58:17 PM »
@Femdomina .  He says that he’s okay with that.  Do you know how to build a character?  It can be a bit confusing if you don’t (Speaking from experience).
Owned by Archon...RC slut

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2020, 09:51:33 PM »
Do you know how to build a character?  It can be a bit confusing if you don’t (Speaking from experience).
What do you mean by "build a character"? I need to do what? Make a character like a clay figurine of what?  :huh:

Offline archon1980

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2020, 10:16:54 PM »
@Cobra @kittyumbrass @Kendallbelongstoarchon @BeneathYou @bandit  Hoping to run a session this weekend 8 pm EST Saturday night. 

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980