In Chat Now:
  • Best Humiliation 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: Best Humiliation  (Read 990 times)

Offline Anonymouse

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 312
  • I’ve got no ropes, to hold me down...
Re: Best Humiliation
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2020, 04:24:34 AM »
Having his hands roaming all over my body. My arms pinned behind my back, the handcuffs biting into my wrists. He’s standing behind me, one hand holding my throat, his breath hot and foul on my cheek as he makes degrading comments about me, tells me exactly what he’s going to do to me. His other hand kneading and squeezing my breasts. Through my blouse to start with, then fumbling open the top buttons so it can slip inside to pinch my nipples inside my bra. Sliding down my body, pulling on my skirt to lift it higher and higher, the material sliding over my knees, up my thighs, then his hand underneath pushing into my panties, forcing his fingers inside me as I squirm and cry. Then back up, undoing more buttons, revealing more of my body to his touch and his lustful gaze. Slowly stripping away my armour and building his own excitement for when he bends me over the back of my own sofa, his hand in my hair forcing my head down as he positions himself...

Louise x

Offline bjc1979

• Inner Wanktum-R
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 155
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
I've always loved ending any of my fantasies/rps with leaving my victim in a crying heap in the corner. Pulling out and cumming all over her. Taking her top and shoes so that if she wants to seek help, she has to be exposed to the world. Her face covered in a mixture of running make-up, tears, sweat and my cum as she staggers around looking for someone to help her.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 703
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 10:04:51 PM »

Offline HungryFollower

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 10:59:29 AM »
Policewoman raped for trying to catch me or stop a rape, photographed, then tied to a tree or post upside down, arse to the world, legs wide apart and her baton up her.  :D

Offline springflowersmayflowers

• I never had a choice
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2020, 01:33:12 PM »
What is your favorite kind of humiliation to inflict/recive? Do you like public shaming? Demeaning pet names? Videotaping the rape? What kind of humiliation gets you hard/wet every time?
making me puke to cock, degraded
I am a real rape survivor which is still kind of fucked up nowadays and just kept having weird kinks. Real rape is shit, I can assure you. I just now find comfort and pleasure in pain.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1041
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2020, 01:59:53 AM »
Policewoman raped for trying to catch me or stop a rape, photographed, then tied to a tree or post upside down, arse to the world, legs wide apart and her baton up her.  :D

@HungryFollower Oof. Welcome to RapeCage? :drool: :fistbump:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline LisaCannon

• Rep: 12
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »
Being forced to rape myself. To be put in a position, bent over and taken from behind, where my rapist is tightening a rope around my neck and the only way to get it to loosen so I can breathe is for me to push my cunt back onto his cock. If I try and wiggle away or pull myself away from his cock then the rope tightens so I can’t breathe. But if I keep pushing back into his cock and raping my own pussy then it loosens and I can breathe.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2020, 06:20:56 AM »
Being forced to rape myself. To be put in a position, bent over and taken from behind, where my rapist is tightening a rope around my neck and the only way to get it to loosen so I can breathe is for me to push my cunt back onto his cock. If I try and wiggle away or pull myself away from his cock then the rope tightens so I can’t breathe. But if I keep pushing back into his cock and raping my own pussy then it loosens and I can breathe.

@LisaCannon I love the way you think!
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2020, 06:25:14 AM »
Having his hands roaming all over my body. My arms pinned behind my back, the handcuffs biting into my wrists. He’s standing behind me, one hand holding my throat, his breath hot and foul on my cheek as he makes degrading comments about me, tells me exactly what he’s going to do to me. His other hand kneading and squeezing my breasts. Through my blouse to start with, then fumbling open the top buttons so it can slip inside to pinch my nipples inside my bra. Sliding down my body, pulling on my skirt to lift it higher and higher, the material sliding over my knees, up my thighs, then his hand underneath pushing into my panties, forcing his fingers inside me as I squirm and cry. Then back up, undoing more buttons, revealing more of my body to his touch and his lustful gaze. Slowly stripping away my armour and building his own excitement for when he bends me over the back of my own sofa, his hand in my hair forcing my head down as he positions himself...

Louise x

Sounds like something @Damnedsmiling has already done to you...
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2020, 06:33:55 AM »
Generally speaking, verbal humiliation is a big plus for me. Forcing her to beg me to fuck her, then as her body reacts naturally to the stimulus crowing that she must like being raped. I also like making her say she's a slut and a whore, and to tell me that she loves me.

I  also like making her choose between unpleasant choices, like having my cock or my gun inside her cunt, or to pose for sexy pictures or be branded with the words "used-up whore" on her tits. That kind of thing.
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline Anonymouse

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 312
  • I’ve got no ropes, to hold me down...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2020, 12:44:20 AM »
Generally speaking, verbal humiliation is a big plus for me. Forcing her to beg me to fuck her, then as her body reacts naturally to the stimulus crowing that she must like being raped. I also like making her say she's a slut and a whore, and to tell me that she loves me.

Ooh I love your verbal humiliation ideas! Being forced to look my violator in the eyes as he pounds into me, to tell him I’m his slut and he can do whatever he wants...to tell him that I love him.... mmmmmm

Louise x

Offline LisaCannon

• Rep: 12
  • n00b
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2020, 02:19:21 PM »

@LisaCannon I love the way you think!

Glad to hear that :-)

Offline izodipod

• n00b
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2020, 05:10:31 PM »
The thought of being tied up and gagged,with my cock exposed, wife getting raped and enjoying it.

Offline asianuniformgirl

• n00b
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2020, 08:17:35 PM »
When he's on top of me, and inside me, he leans his mouth next to my ear and asks, "Do you like being a woman?"

That's brilliant! That will fully devalue my whole life.

I love how the rapist call my name, violently beat me, and tear my clothes apart. After the rape, he will leave me lying on the ground sobbing as my torn cloth and panties hanging on my body wetted by his cum and pee. That will contradict how I dress up smartly before he rapes me.

Hiding my cloth and shoe is also fantastic. He might also kick me or step on my head before he leaves.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1390
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2020, 03:06:43 PM »
I'm not big into humiliation but the sinking feeling when I think it's over and he's about to let me go, but he was really only stepping outside to call all his buddies over, is awesome.

And by awesome I mean :cry:

The only part I overheard was "yeah, tightest I've ever had and naturally obedient. I think this one's a keeper." I am NOT obedient! I WOULD have fought him but then he said "you behave now, you hear. Only bad little pets struggle" and I'm not bad! So even though I was shaking a lot I didn't fight the leather cuffs or the thing he forced in my mouth and strapped there, even though it's so big and hard to breathe.. I thought about scratching or biting him! I really did! When he said I was a good girl I wanted to cry and no part of me whatsoever felt relieved or.. or.. definitely NOT reassured! I don't like the way he praises me. It's like all he sees is some kind of role he wants me to conform to.. well I'm not going to! Next time he towers over me with his.. his.. all hard and threatening, I'll definitely struggle for sure!!! I might even scream! Although I don't know if it'll be very loud..
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980