In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Dinner Party (Smirkin and the savage)  (Read 803 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 470
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Dinner Party (Smirkin and the savage)
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2021, 05:37:50 PM »
It is amazing what people will think is a joke, what they are willing to play along with.  I had literally just told you I am going  to eat you and you wondered if this was somethign Sarah put me up to.  No, that is not the case.  There is a long explanation that I could give to you, over the things I am doing and why. How this is the end of my life as this person, but it doesn't matter. You won't be worth explaining things too for much longer.

Instead I grinned and ran the knife over the skin of your arm.  Testing the edge on it.  Since it is going to have to be very sharp to get through without messing up the cut when you start to pull away.  It looks good.

My eyes are sparkling with glee as I started to push in, holding on as firmly as I could against your jerking and motion.  "No. This is not joke.  Yes, this really is happening."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 777
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2021, 03:01:29 PM »
There you were pulling the blade across the skin of my arm, so delicately I didn’t even feel it.  The blade was that sharp.  The fact that you did that worried me even more, no… put me into a panic.  There is no way that you would do that for a joke on me… anyone.

I stopped swinging my arm as you began to press the blade into it.  I was just trying to preserve myself at that point.  Looking up to your face as I continued to beat and push away with the other arm, I noticed the look in your eye.  Nothing like I had seen before!  No scratch that, I had seen something similar on the faces people who are getting what they want, like a kid in a candy shop. 

“But… but why?  I don’t understand!”  I muttered the words through gritted teeth.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2021, 06:28:04 PM »
You are trying to pull away from me but at the same time you are still trying to talk to me, reason with me.  I do not understand that reaction, apparently incapable of making the connection between this and reality.  The things that I am saying are just so outside the norm that you cannot accept it.  I grinned and finally pushed the knife down, into your skin for the first time.  Carefully but quickly cutting off a hunk of you. 

"I have unusual tastes.  That wasn't a sheep you ate.  It was the last one who was in this home."  I chuckled as I said that.  Having to speak loudly over the scream that came out when the reality and the pain sank in.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2021, 10:41:44 PM »
I screamed out as I felt the pressure give way and the knife cut into my arm like it was butter.  You removed a chunk of my flesh from my arm as if it were nothing.  I screamed in disbelief and it took a second or two for the pain of the matter to wash over me as the blood quickly flowed from the arm.

Reality sunk in left me mentally speechless even as so when you informed me that what I had eaten wasn’t sheep.  That it was indeed the brains of another person! How can one person be so evil?  I felt ill , there was nothing that was going to change that, I don’t know if it was from the sudden blood loss or that I ate someone’s brains and enjoyed it.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2021, 06:19:20 AM »
It is a question, which is more shocking to you in this moment.  My transformation from charming guy you were almost certainly going to fuck tonight into monster, or that there is something so horrid happening to you.  Everyone is afraid of meeting the monster but nobody ever really expects to do it.  They're the hero in their story, not the girl who gets killed off in the cold open to set the scene.  I grinned.  Dropping your arm meat, a decent steak into a pan of heated duck fat where it sizzles and pops. Cooking happily. 

"You'll be tasty.  I can tell that.  And I will even show you as much."   Really letting the mask smip away the cruel core show up.
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2021, 12:44:46 PM »
The thought of someone eating me was disturbing, disturbing to eat anyone.  To think I was going to die… and like this?  This couldn’t really be the way I go down.  Eaten and digested for one’s own pleasure. 

I stared at the horrid sight in the pan.  Smelling my flesh cook as if it were just any old meat.  As if it had never been attached to me.  It looks like something that should have been there and that wasn’t once apart of me.

Finally, something came out of my mouth.  The mix of a shriek and sobs.  I didn’t know what was more important, to cry or scream, either way the pain was settling in on what had happened.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2021, 04:51:52 PM »
There is a sound, a sound that very few people ever get to hear.  The sound that someone makes when terror and horror overwhelm their brain.  I like it, it goes deep into my mind and makes me shiver, all but exploding just from hearing it. I grinned loving the noise with a laugh.  Watching your skin cook, before I turned and toon another slice off of you. The same quick motion to saw through your arm.  Fighting and jerking desperately.  Yet completely unable to get away from me at all.  Oh. Such delicious looks.  "Dont worry.  You're more tha  enough to share."
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2021, 02:32:26 PM »
More than enough to share?  What in the hell did you mean by that?  My mind started to race with thoughts of your forcing me to taste myself.  Leaving me to gag and nearly vomit from the fact that I had eaten a piece of my own body.  It was bad enough that I had eaten human brains.

I tried to fight against you, but the hold on my that you had was far too great.  I couldn’t break free from you.  Even when I felt your fingers starting to slip from my wriggling, you just readjusted yourself.  Leaving me locked in again just as tight as before.

I continued to scream without having any real words to say as my mind fumbled on the thought of having to be fed myself.  I stared at the pan wondering when the nightmare would end and I would wake up.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2021, 04:17:21 PM »
I can see your eyes almost glazing over with terror, pulling away from this, from reality.  I snarled. No, you are not going to do  that.  Sleepwalk through life, through the most amazing experience you would ever get. I snarled, letting out a noise of anger as I held on to you.  Putting my feet down, stomping a little bit as I stared at you.  Licking my lips and seeing you there. 

"No, do not run from this.  Do not do anything that would make this cheaper.  You are better than that."  We don't have a lot of fat, so we dry out, I pulled the two pieces from the pan and put them on plates with one hand.  Flippiing.  "Dinner is served."
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2021, 03:47:28 AM »
I snap back to reality with the tantrum your feet were having against the floor.  I looked from the meat that you have carved away from my arm back to your staring eyes.  I bit my lip as I tried to yank away, sobbing again.  I could have sworn that I felt it when you pulled the arm meat from the pan, almost like a phantom pain.  My stomach churned as you said “Dinner is served.”  I bit my mouth closed as tight as I could and shook my head no.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2021, 07:51:17 AM »
It does not shock me in the least that you are going to fight this, that you are going to be stubborn.  "I promised you an exotic meal.  Unlike anything you had ever tasted."  Pausing, my voice had remained level the entire time even as you struggled and tried to pull away from me.  Blood oozing down your arm making it slicker, a little harder to hold on to.  Finally I gave my first sign of anger.  Slamming my fist into your stomach with a growl, a noise of pure anger as I did it.  "Don't complain now that the meat is not what you were expecting"
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2021, 11:09:13 AM »
Its true, the meat was not what I was expecting in the slightest, but neither was the blow to my gut that caused me to double over and gasp for air as you had knocked it out of me.  I may be stubborn but I don’t think I’m going to try to make this worse for myself through punches.  It only leaves me to wonder what else you would do that would hurt more than slicing of meat from my arm.  I slowly managed to stand back up.  Shoulder hunched slightly.  “I didn’t know it was going to be me though.”  My voice was raspy and shaky, probably just how you like it, tinged with fear.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2021, 05:37:22 PM »
"I gave you every chance to figure out the hints.  Exotic.  Have you for dinner.  Eat you up."  I grinned, I really had said all off that, feeling playful, thinking the hunt would be more fun if you could look back on it and see how the trap had been set, how it sprang on you, and how you blissfully ignored all of the warning signs to blunder straight into it.   

My hand moves, I grabbed your jaw with one of tthem.  for the first time in quite awhile releasing your arm. But you are still locked in place with my grip.  Since you had not once tried to strike me I am pretty comfortable with the idea of you having a free hand.  Just grinning at you as I pulled on your face.  Opening it up as I stared.  "You can eat it with your teeth or without.  Makes no difference to me.  But if you let it cool, it really won't have the same pop."
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2021, 11:17:47 AM »
It was all true, you had dropped those hints and I was oblivious. It all seemed like it had been part of your charm and here I come to find out you were telling me exactly what you were planning to do to me all along.  I don’t know who I was more upset with at the moment, you or myself.  You for being this way or me for not seeing it earlier.

I was glad to feel the release of my arm, but not so much what came next.  The roughness of your grip against my jaws were harsh enough to cause me to whimper and grimace as my eyes left the pan of meat and met yours.   Your fingers digging between my teeth, forcing my mouth open left me starting to tear up.   

Then you had spoken… letting me know that I could eat with or without my teeth.  I actually weighed the options as I didn’t want to go down without a fight, but the thought of having the arm meat in my mouth any longer than I had to made me nauseas.  Part of me also knew you were right about the meat being cold… it would be that much harder to chew all on its own.  I would simply be gumming it.

I looked up to you with a few tears rolling down my flush face.  Nodding slightly in your gripped hand. “I won’t fight…”  I was defeated in the matter.  There was nothing that I could do except go the easier route instead of forcing it to be worse.  It was all I could do to hold myself together.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2021, 06:40:01 PM »
No, you won't fight.  It is an interesting thing to  tell a person who is cutting off pieces of you.  For a moment I am honestly wondering about your mindset, do you really think there is an after for you?  That you could ever walk out of that door again after what I did?  No, of course not.  But that level of finality is something so many people struggle to  accept, nobody thinks they will end like this so they do everything in their power to deny it.  And in the end that plays into my hands.  Always making the person more malleable. 

I grinned, forcing a piece of you into your mouth and watching you chew it.  While I popped my bite into my own.  Your disgust is mirrored and mocked by my bliss.  A slowly wandering look of glee coming across my face.  Of all the things to do, eating another person is probably the most intimate and powerful thing you can do.  I enjoy it in so many ways, all the ways that I can think of. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980