In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Rape of Berlin (Alastor and TeaseMe69)  (Read 784 times)

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 50
  • n00b
Re: The Rape of Berlin (Alastor and TeaseMe69)
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2020, 11:08:53 PM »
The soldier thrusts and thrusts, his cock sawing through the folds of your pussy with a fierce, fast rhythm. You feel him working faster, harder, making your cunt burn with the friction. And then he throws his body over you, pushing your legs nearly vertical over your torso until your knees almost touch your ears. And his hard cock throbs inside you, and you feel warm, gooey spurts of his cum fill your womb.

“Now you make baby,” he says, panting, rising up off of you. “Make nice Russian baby.”

“Hey, bring her here!” another soldier calls from the living room. “We want our fun!”

The soldier who’d choked you with his rifle butt steps over to you and grabs you by your hair, and drags you across the kitchen floor. Forcing you to crawl behind him while he tugs you by a fistful of your blonde tresses of hair, your scalp on fire from the painful yanking of his hand as he hauls you onward.

And you know you’re being made to crawl to yet another gang of soldiers waiting to take their turns abusing you and violating you. Which they do. The soldier clutching your hair flings you face-down over the broken pieces of what was the wooden table. Your belly hits the flattened wooden surface with a thud. And four or five soldiers descend on you. Palms smack hard on your sides, legs and arms, slapping your flesh, making red flashes of pain flare up and down your body. They’ll turn into welts later, assuming you’re still alive by then.

One of them grabs up one of your legs and dangles it in the air, and you feel more hands reaching for your buttocks, spreading them and pinching within the crack of your ass. Your leg is getting pulled farther, farther, stretched so far and wide it’s hurting you. Feels like it could almost pop out of its socket, he’s pulling it up and stretching it so far.

And then you feel something else. A rifle. The pointy, metal barrel. Jamming in between your legs. And crashing into the folds of your sex. Several hands clasp your body and hold you down tightly, and the man with the gun pokes and prods at your sex with his weapon. And then, as excited cheers and guffaws of laughter erupt around you, he forces its metal length through your pussy lips. You’re being raped with a gun!
Awaken the beast within you.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2020, 11:38:12 AM »
He holded me over practically like I was made of rubber or something and pounded so deep into me. The next thing I know is he's cumming hard, deep, grunting and groaning the whole time his cock twitches in me. I bawl my head off, shaking my head side to side in protest as I feel his warm thick cum shooting towards my womb. The last thing I need is to carry a Russian baby inside me, what would my fellow Germans think? He cums what feels like a gallon worth and then lays on me and tries to catch his breath. He's so heavy on me that I can't even move until he does. When he finally lifted me up, I was able to catch my breath and exhale.

He tells me now I will have a Russian baby and he grins as he looks proud of what he's done. His seed is leaking out of my abused pussy as I lay and sob out. I heard another man calling out for him to bring him over to them so they can have some fun. The Russian who had the butt of his fun at my throat, leans down and grabs me by my hair.

"Nein!! Please I beg you no more!!" I was forced to crawl on my hands and knees like a dog as he dragged me by pulling my hair.

"PLEASE LET GO!!!" My scalp was burning as he pulled and then I saw my dead mother lying on the ground. "You bastards!!"

The one who has my hair, flings me down on my stomach on a table and I cry out. "Don't do this! Please!! I'm innocent! Nein!"

They started to touch me all over, touching my ass and pinching it and then the next thing I felt was the gun pressing against my pussy.

"NEIN!!!!! PLEASE NO, DON'T DO THIS!!!!" I screamed bloody murder when they started to fuck me with the gun, clawing at the table as I endured this horrible nightmare. All this was happening because of what our men did to their people.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2020, 07:15:13 PM »
If you thought being penetrated by their dicks were painful, it’s a soft caress compared to the rigid, cold phalanx of metal gun barrel that’s now lodged through your labia. Four or five inches of it pokes into the folds of your sex and is running back and forth, brushing your vaginal walls with its hard steel girth. If it weren’t for the thick coating of Russian soldier cum that’s soaking your insides, it would be tearing your pussy bloody and raw. Even so, you feel internal scrapes and cuts, and dabbles of fluid that could only be blood.

But then, as you’re held down on your side and being vaginally raped with the gun barrel, more hands reach down and spread your ass cheeks open wide. Fingertips are squeezing and clenching your buttocks, and you feel a hard poke of another sheath of metal dipping into the valley of your ass crack. Another gun. Its tip, jabbing suddenly at your rectum. The soldier clutching it pushes, hard, and five inches of the cold steel barrel lunge and disappear within your ass.

Loud jeers and shouts in Russian are sounding all around you, as both rifles are worked back and forth within your pussy and ass. A twin invasion of hard metal violating your insides. You feel your hips pushed and jolted back and forth with their ministrations. Your pelvis and internal flesh battered relentlessly in between this dual penetration.

“Enough screams,” another soldier barks. “Do this with mouth instead.”

He lumbers over to the other side of the table, where your head is hanging over the ledge. And he unzips his fly, clutches your hair, and sinks his cock into your mouth. Seven inches of hard man-meat stuff your mouth and punch the back of your throat. And with his hand gripping your hair, he holds your head rigidly in place and bangs his hips back and forth against your lips. Assaulting the back of your mouth with a brutal, tortuous mouth-fuck.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »
This hurt so much worse than being raped by their cocks, having a gun up my pussy was so much worse! I was screaming bloody murder and my breastswere jiggling up and down as thet pounded it into me. I was surprised I wasn't bleeding just from this action alone. When will this nightmare end?! I was all alone now; no mother, no sisters, and no Hans.

I feel my ass cheeks being pulled apart and I felt hands and fingers touchging myanus. I screamed out when I felt the gun going up my anus. I'll never understand how men can be so nasty and just straight up gross.  The gun raping my ass was the worst! I was beside myself as I screamed and thrashed around.

All I could hear was my screaming and the loud cheering and voices of the Russian soldiers. Maybe I will be next to be shot in the head, I know that they will not leave me alive. "PLEASE!!!" My screams and cries were in vain.

I could feel myself starting to feel dizzy and my screams were stopped by a soldier shoving his dick in my mouth. Now my screams were muffled and all I could hear was the sounds of the Russians celebrating. I still had the image of my dead mother in my head, remembering as she fell down with her eyes still wide open. They turned her into a man woman and she died that way. 

I was gagging and trying not to choke on his cock as it hit the back of my throat. I was still being raped in the ass with the gun at the same time. If Hans witnessed this, I know he would never speak to me again. He acted like what happened to me was my fault, hardly even looking at me. I know he doesn't think it is my fault, but why could he not look at me?! I needed him and he left me. Who was I to look after me now? What was going to happen if they raped a baby in me, no German man will ever touch me.

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »
Your eyes open, and you find yourself on your back, the rank taste of cum caking the insides of your mouth. Soreness racks your body, and your memory is a blur. But it’s coming back to you. You’re in your living room, or what’s left of it. And Russian soldiers are thronged in a circle around the floor. And a nurse is clutching your wrist and checking your pulse. It’s Katya!

“Wh-what?” you stutter, but she makes a “shush” gesture with her free hand. You clearly passed out in the last hour or so, and are just coming to from it. You see other nurse staff draping a woman’s body in cloth and carting it out of the room, and it comes back to you: That body is your mother.

“Hey,” Katya whispers, brusquely but not unkindly. “Eyes here.” She points to her face, which looks stern. And plucks two small red pills out of one coat pocket. She pushes the pills to your lips, and follows it with a cup of water in her other hand.

“Take these,” she said. “I took them when the soldiers raped me. They stop a fetus. No get pregnant.”

Abortion pills? That’s new. Hitler and his men forbade abortion. German girls must make lots of Aryan babies for the nation, they said. Well, they’re not around anymore to judge, are they? And besides, a Russian rape baby is certainly not what they had in mind for you.

“Goodness, me!” a shrill female voice exclaims. All too familiar: It’s one of the wicked nurses from earlier. She sashays out of your mother’s room, decked out in tons of shiny broaches, pearl necklaces, and multiple rings and bracelets. Your mother’s jewelry, all of it.

“Do I look pretty!?” she laughs, and prances to the middle of the room, lifting her gaudily jeweled hands and swaying her body rhythmically around like a carnival dancing girl. The soldiers wave and cheer uproariously, a few of them reaching their hands out to brush her body as she sashays past them. She giggles whenever their fingertips brush her, but keeps moving. And they let her keep moving.

She revels in their attention. But her eyes are on you, and they’re twinkling with delight.

“Your mother had exquisite taste, child,” she says to you, grinning. “I will treasure these forever!”

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2020, 10:49:23 PM »
 When I woke up, I thought I was in another world. Everything was foggy at first and I heard voices far off. I was covered in the cum of the Russian men that violated me over and over. Everything was hurting. I was surprised that I wasn't dead and that I survived another round of horny men. I felt someone holding onto my arm and I looked and it was Katya checking my pulse. It was like an angel was sitting right by me. 

The next thing she did was even more amazing. She handed me medicine that would prevent a nasty Russian baby growing inside me. The last thing I needed was that. I still wanted to be with Hans even when he was being so distant and cold. 

I thanked her and then I got quiet as I heard the mean nurses. They were going through our personal belongings and rummaging through my mother's jewelry. I laid there watching them mocking me and my dead mother and disrespecting our home. These women were just as bad at the soldiers; heartless and full of rage in their hearts. 

I wasn't even crying when I watched them leave with my mother's jewelry that was in our family for generations. That stuff is just material items and not important like family. I was thankful for Katya and the two little red pills she must have illegally bought. All I know is that I would be lost without my new friend.

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2020, 04:20:34 PM »
The men are laughing uproariously, and clanking glasses in toasts. One of them has opened a bottle of vodka and filled every glass to the brim.

Katya is packing up her things, and one of the nurses is calling from the doorway that it is time to go. But before she gets up on her feet, she plucks a syringe from the bag and proceeds to fill it with some viscous white fluid. She reaches out and takes hold of your wrist, and turns your arm over.

“This relaxes me sometimes,” she says. “It will relax you, too. And take away your pain.”

Without asking, she grabs one of your forearms and plunges the needle into a vein. The momentary jab of pain flares, subsides, and a warm, woozy feeling wells up in your mind. You see soldiers get up and step toward you, and pull you up from the floor for yet another round of use. But somehow, you just can’t get yourself to really care so much. Why is that….

Oh, that’s why. Opium, you realize, nonchalantly. She gave me opium.

Everything is warm and glowing. The room, the men’s voices, the sound of glass shattering as some drunk soldier drops his glass. The ceiling, which falls into view suddenly—two Russians have just lifted you up off the ground.

“Over here, pretty girl,” another Russian says. He’s lounging on the sofa, his pants down and his dick out. He’s stroking it, and it’s upright and erect as a missile, all seven inches of it. You feel the two men holding you drop you down in his lap. His big strong hands grasp your waist and jostle you around in his lap, until his firm dick lines up with your pussy lips. He jabs his hips up, and his hard-on plunges through your cunt, stretching your labia around it tightly as he pushes himself up into you.

Then he falls back on the couch. And you fall with him. And your body is bucking up and down, riding his firm, thick cock. His two hands pressing around your waist, hands to big and broad the fingertips nearly touch each other as the hands encircle your pelvis. Those hands are pushing and yanking your body as he rhythmically thrusts up and down, making your body move in time to his thrusts.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2020, 09:30:06 PM »
I see that Katya is packing up her stuff and all of a sudden my heart felt heavy. She’s been like an angel and now she’s leaving again. Before I knew it, she put a needle in my arm and I started to feel better. She told me it relaxed her and now it was starting to do the same to me. The soldiers come towards me but I don’t care anymore. She gave me those little red pills which should last for a day or two. Thank god for Katya!

They grabbed me and carried me towards a soldier sitting on the couch. His cock was out and he was rubbing it, it was leaking from the tip the more he stroked. Normally I would be screaming and crying my eyes out, but I felt nothing.

The two men holding me drop me gently on his lap, next thing I feel is his cock stretching into my once virgin hole. I winced and made a small yelping noise as I leaned over on him. He thrusted into me as he held me , I laid my head on his shoulder and make mewling sounds as he pounded into me slowly at first.

Nothing was hurting. I felt like I was in a dream; maybe a bad one but one without so much pain. I closed my eyes and thought of a prayer. I just hope I’m able to hide from these horrible men if I make it.

“Please s...stop. I..” I was speaking in what felt like a fog. I didn’t even realize I was speaking out loud. My body felt so good, so relaxed that I didn’t care what they did to me anymore. I only hope I can find a way out of here.

My breast were pressed up against him, feeling his warm half naked body against my bruised one. This actually felt nice, but it was the Opium that made me feel okay with this.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 09:32:50 PM by Teaseme69 »

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2020, 02:25:21 PM »
The soldier’s muscly arms enfold you, his hands stretching across your back. His hips are rising up and down, taking your body up and down with them, like they’re an ocean wave and you’re a small raft riding their up-and-down flow. You feel his tongue and lips taste your bare shoulder, and meander up the flesh leading to your neck. While your head is laying on his shoulder.
He listens to your weary groans as he works his cock up and down within your depths. His thick shaft spreading your pussy lips apart so his whole length juts up and down, entering you and drawing back, slowly and steadily. He’s so firm and so thick inside you.

He hears you mewling “stop.” But just closes his arms around you more tightly. “Mmm… baby… no stop, baby… never stop,” he says softly. His dick moving up and down within you more swiftly now. Your pussy is tightening around it, clasping it, every nerve ending in your sex getting stimulated with his thick shaft’s smooth, fluid, but oh-so-firm motions through your sex. The curve of his shaft nudging your G-spot with every upward thrust.

He rests one palm flat across your mid-back, holding you to him. His body heat enveloping you in radiant warmth. His other hand glides down your backside and claps down on your bare buttocks. After smacking your butt cheeks, he cups them and nudges your hips closer into his. Letting his cock fill you all the way to the hilt.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:00 PM »
I was loving this magical drug that Katya injected in my veins. I didn't care about anything that was happening to me. I was not even feeling the pain from where they hit me or the throbbing pain between my legs. He was holding me as I laid my head on his shoulder as he used me. I could feel his hands all over me, moaning into my ear. I was soaking wet for some reason, which made it easier to take him in.

How much longer was I going to have to deal with this? I heard myself making moaning sounds, high pitch mewling sounds because he was deep inside me. He was thick, stretching me as he violated my body. He wraps his arms around me tighter and tells me he won't stop, how he never wants to stop. I made a whimpering sound against his shoulder and a few tears were leaking from my eyes.

If they keep on raping me, I may not last too much longer. My small fragile frame was easy to break when there's a bunch of big Russian men all over me. My breast still pressed up against his hard chest as he held and fucked me. I kept on moaning out the word "No" over and over, in which he stroked my back and then grabbed my ass. I felt like I was in some sort of dreamlike state, everything was hazy and foggy. THe voices from the others were muffled and the only thing that I was aware of was the Russian cock I was forced to ride. I felt my nails scratch against his neck and upper back, even digging in when he thrusted upward.

He groaned out when I dug my nails into him, out of the men who took their turns on me, he was the only one who was gentle. I felt his lips on my neck and my neckline, kissing and sucking. "P...please p..protect me from the rest. I'll do anything."

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2020, 07:09:14 PM »
“Mmm,” he murmurs. His lips caressing your neck. While his loins lift up and down faster. His body’s excitement growing, building up to a gooey climax. But not there just yet. He’s taking his time with you. Savoring the wet grasp of your pussy around his cock. Loving the soft sweetness of your neck on his lips. “You do anything?”

His hands slide up your sides and enfold your torso, and tilt your body back a few degrees. Your head falls back, a sudden dizziness overtaking you. But he doesn’t drop you. His piercing blue eyes lock on yours, and he holds your body in place and lunges his cock up inside you, a full-body thrust using all of his brute strength, his cock head grazing your cervix. He’s breathing harder. It’s a workout.

Then he swings his body and lowers you onto your back, laying you on the sofa. His cock springs out of you and splatters your tummy. Then he kisses you, a rough and sloppy kiss on your lips. His tongue tasting your tongue.

Then he leans down and whispers in your ear. And points to a hefty, round-faced grey-eyed Russian on the opposite couch.

“You please him,” he says. “And after that, I take you. And you are all mine.”

The hefty Russian laughs, takes a swig of vodka, and waves a hand at you. Puckers his lips and makes kissy noises in your direction.

Behind him, a third Russian with brownish hair raises a glass of vodka and downs it. “This Berlin! This city!” he exclaims, his hand with the glass in the air. “It one big whorehouse! So many pretty girls waiting to be fucked!”

The blue-eyed Russian who’d just fucked you pats you on the shoulder and gets up to pour himself another drink.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2020, 12:26:39 AM »
I was surprised at how good this felt. Was I really enjoying being raped? Something was so comforting about this man I was on. I knew the drug had a big reason for why I felt this way, but I knew he was also showing kindness. All the other ones have beaten me, thankfully not as bad like they did Hans. Most were trying not to be as rough as the others. I no longer was speaking words of protest, but moaning in his ear. I could be here all night. I didn't feel any kind of fatigue or pain. 

I wanted him to keep me away from the others and so I waited for him to reply. He asked me if I would do anything as he slid his hands and held me. I whimpered and moaned when I felt him lunge up inside me and graze my cervix. When this normally should make me scream and cry, I moan and mewl like a whore. Right now I don't want anyone between my legs, except him. 

I feel him move me and lay me on my back, so gently, unlike tossing me about like a rag doll. He went faster and faster until I felt him spraying his warm goo all over my tummy. I smiled and then he leaned down and whispered for me to please another and then he would take me away. 

I didn't even feel sad or mad, but I nodded in acceptance of his offer. I heard the other Russian men laughing and cheering. Normally it would bother me but nothing at all bothered me. I just have to endure one more. One more dirty Russian between my legs and then... I didn't even know his name. Maybe I was dreaming or hallucinating. If he was real then he'll find me, but in the meantime, I was feeling so good and just wanted to keep flying. I wondered who was going to be next and if he was going to rough me up. 

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2020, 10:46:11 AM »
“Come to papa, little girl,” the big, burly Russian drunkenly beckons you, jumping up off the couch, his shirt off. He looks middle-aged and has a few pounds of beer (or vodka?) gut around his middle, and his face has a rough layer of stubble. He flings his arms around you and plops back down on the seat, flinging you off your feet and taking you down onto his lap with him. Your feet fly up, and your backside crash-lands against his plump, hairy belly.

He’s pawing your bare young breasts and flat tummy, and running his lips and tongue to and fro across your back. His dick twitching and hardening underneath your rump. Then one of his hands dives down between your legs and claps down on your pussy, and his fingertips spread your pussy lips. He humps you, rattling your body with rough rolls and of his thick hips, and then his cock snakes up and taps your slit. With his hand, he guides it inside you. And then starts to jostle you up and down, his hips thrusting within you with short, eager jabs, spreading your pussy apart around his shaft.

You’re getting knocked up and down on his lap, his arms enfolding you, his fingertips touching and teasing your nipples. And your legs bobbing and bouncing, as he fucks you.

Your blue-eyed Russian stands back, points to you, and says a few stern words to the other men in the room. Some of them scowl, some grumble, but most of them nod and back away. He’s telling them you’re off-limits.

He must be some kind of officer. Because they’re respecting his authority on this.

Well, most of them. One very hard-looking Russian with a scar on his cheek swears loudly in Russian at him and charges him. Scar-cheek’s fist flies up and clocks him in the face. Your Russian stumbles, then grabs Scar-cheek and slams him against the wall. The two go at it. Your Russian punches him in the stomach, Scar-cheek tries to grab his neck and choke him, your guy breaks the choke-hold, and then they’re on the floor.

Your Russian is stronger than this guy and is getting the better of him. But in the scuffle, while he’s distracted, one other Russian dare defy him. A brown-eyed young man with a tattoo on his bare chest. He walks over, grabs your hair, and flings your face down into his groin. His dick is out, and it finds your mouth and worms all the way inside. You again taste Russian cock on your tongue.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2020, 03:48:17 PM »
I was grabbed by a large hairy man, with a big beer belly and a beard. He was on the sofa but then got up and grabbed me and pulled me back down on his lap. I was still in a haze, all of this still did not feel real. The drug she injected in my veins was so strong and lasting forever, I didn't want it to ever end. If I could be like this, then nothing these dirty Russians do to me would even bother me.

He was hairy and smelled of body odor and vodka, but even that didn't bother me like it would have before. Hans leaving me didn't bother me. He was not the only one who went through trauma. I was bitter towards him and felt betrayed and abandoned but Fredrich told me to give him some time. I honestly probably would not even consider giving him another chance, I was alone and the only one who seemed to care to keep me safe was my Russian.

He stood back and pointed at me, while I was being molested and raped by the big belly Russian. I was forced to sit on his lap, while he spread my lips wide to stretch into me. I didn't even scream or cry, I just moaned and my eyes were rolling around. I was too high on this drug to care about anything. My breasts were bouncing up and down as my body itself was bouncing up and down his fat hairy cock. I wasn't enjoying this as much as I was with my blue eyed Russian, I wanted to go back to him to keep me away from the rest.

He said something in Russian and I could tell he was higher up then the rest because they all grumbled and listened when he told them they could not touch me from now on. I felt relieved.
The next thing that happened was a fight started to break out and then one man was pulling my face down to suck him off. I honestly was too much in a daze to protest, so I just started sucking him while my Russian and the scarface one fought.

If anything were to happen to my Russian, then I was going to up for any man to grab and use. His balls slapped against my chin as I sucked him off and as the big fat one lifted and thrusted into me. I wasn't even crying, just numb. I was praying for my Russian to win.

Online Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2020, 10:21:39 PM »
The brown-eyed Russian’s cock runs roughshod back and forth over your tongue, slamming your tonsils and throat. He groans contentedly as his shaft firms up and thickens between your lips, and he jabs your mouth with its length in faster strokes. While his chunky compatriot, in whose lap you’re sitting, crosses his arms tightly around your tummy and smacks his hips up and down under yours with increasing vigor and speed.

Then the two of them say some words in Russian, and snicker. That can’t be good. Suddenly, the one with the beer-gut grabs your hair in one hand and yanks your head up. Your mouth flies free of the other Russian’s cock. A third Russian next to him laughs uproariously and tips a vodka bottle to your lips, filling your mouth with the potent sting of vodka. The liquid pours down your throat, making the inside of your head even fuzzier and warmer. Instant buzz adding to your opium high.
But that doesn’t make what happens totally pain-free.

The brown-eyed Russian’s fingertips land on your pussy and rub it, and then stretch it. It’s still stuffed with the chubby Russian’s cock, when the brown-eyed one brings his own cock forward and jabs the cock-head up against your already-filled slit. With a heave and a ho, he works the cock-head inside you. Pressing into the tight crevice of your slit, over and against the thickness of his compatriot’s cock. Your sex is hot and overwhelmed with the sensation of two cocks thrusting inside it at the same time.

“Gah!” your blue-eyed officer groans from across the room. A second Russian soldier has grabbed him from behind, and Scar-cheek has just punched him in the face. The officer kicks Scar-cheek in the balls, making him double over. Then he breaks loose of the second man’s grip and lunges, throwing him over a nearby table. Scar-cheek gets back up and tackles him, and  they’re on the floor again.

The blue-eyed officer punches his attacker in the mouth, this time drawing blood. This is no broken, pitiful Hans, being helplessly mauled before your eyes. This guy is swinging his fists and feet, and giving as good as he gets. But he’s still got his hands full trying to kick these other two men’s asses, and can’t get across the room to rescue you just yet.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980