In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Rape of Berlin (Alastor and TeaseMe69)  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 208
Re: The Rape of Berlin (Alastor and TeaseMe69)
« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2021, 06:56:44 PM »
Listening to Fredrich go off on me about the Russians and me being their sex doll was getting too much. I had never heard him speak like that before, he was mean-spirited. How could I be so blind?

I watched him roll his eyes and yank roughly at my hand as he stomped down the stairs, telling me to 'come on'. I had tears in my eyes the whole time he took me down stairs until I saw his uncle watching us stumble into the kitchen. He immediately asked us what the matter was and Fredrich went off asking him to help him talk some sense into me.

Fredrich told his uncle about how he needed help talking sense into me. Everything was happening so fast, that I wasn't really sure this was happening or not. Why would Fredrich act like this? He was the  better one! He was the one I was suppose to end up with, the soft spoken kind man I fell for.

I looked back and forth between Fredrich and his uncle. He told him how he warned him about me. "What did I do?" I whimpered out, not sure it was loud enough for them to hear. I was just in shock at how Fredrich's behavior changed.

They both start talking about me, mostly his uncle, like I wasn't even there. He goes on to tell Fredrich that I am not well and my jaw dropped. "Nothing is wrong with me!" They didn't even acknowledge me when I said that.  This was turning into an even bigger nightmare than before!

His uncle went on about how I was traumatized and then went so far as to tell him I was trying to grab his cock! "Nein!! That is not true, Fredrich! He's lying! He raped me!!!" Tears were running down my face as I tried to get Fredrich to listen to me and not his evil uncle.

He said I was damaged goods and that only broke my heart when Fredrich looked like he agreed. "Nein. nein!!" Fredrich asked him what do thet know now and then his uncle got up and grabbed me by the arm.

"Let go of me!! Fredrich, he's lying!! You have to believe me!" He walked over to the cellar door and opened it and next thing I knew, he pushed me in and locked the door.

I was crying my head off as I pounded my small fist against the door. "He's lying! Please don't believe him, Fredrich! Please I need you!! Please don't believe him!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 50
  • n00b
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2021, 06:22:17 PM »
Friedrich may have acted like a heartless barbarian with you moments ago. But at the sight of his uncle flinging you through the cellar door while you scream and plead, something in him—the good angel on his shoulder?—wakes up. You still mean so damn much to him.

From behind the shut door, you can hear them start to argue.

“You can’t just lock her up down there like she’s some criminal. Let her out now, or I will!” Friedrich yells.

“Pipe down!” his uncle barks. “I’m doing what must be done. I’m apparently the only one here with the spine to do it.”

“This is wrong, uncle. Something about this is wrong.”

“What now, do you believe her? Are you telling me to my face that you shove me aside for this crazy girl? You believe her rape stories? You believe that your uncle is a rapist?"

“I… I don’t fucking know what I believe!” Friedrich hollers. “But I believe that you’re a fucking bastard!”

Friedrich lunges for the door, but his uncle grabs him. The two scuffle, briefly, but at last Friedrich drops his arms, casts his uncle a hateful look, and slams his fist into the wall.

“Get out of my sight, you weakling!” his uncle snarls.

“I will!” Friedrich practically screams with rage. And he stomps off, through the hall, and exits out the front door to the street, slamming it hard enough behind him to make the walls shake. Probably going to get a drink. Or two. Or more. … definitely more.

The kitchen is now empty, except for the murderous Nazi doctor. Who now turns, grinning gleefully, and opens a cupboard drawer to pull out a long black baton. The same one he’d used herding prisoners along at Auschwitz.

He opens the cellar door and sets his eyes on you. “Now, where were he?” he says.

WHAM! The baton swings and thwacks you in the forehead, throwing you backward. You crash into a bannister, just barely avoiding taking a tumble down the stairs.

WHAM! WHAM! The baton hits your shoulder, and then your painful ribs—the same ones he’d bandaged up hours earlier.

“Move along! Go! Quickly! Quickly!” he bellows. Ordering you to the cellar like he’d no doubt ordered Jewish prisoners to their prison cells. Or to their deaths in the gas chambers.

He finally grabs your arm and hauls you the rest of the way down the steps. Into a lair of darkness, literally and in every other sense. There is death and evil so thick in this cellar, you’re practically breathing it into your lungs.

He reaches and flicks on a light switch, and you see where he is taking you: a hospital gurney, with shackles for your arms and legs. And a steel cart with all kinds of odd instruments. Whatever he is in store for you, “healing” you has nothing to do with it. Of that you can be sure.
Awaken the beast within you.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2021, 03:43:45 PM »
I was beside myself in tears and an overwhelming amount of fear. I was being treated like a common criminal!

"Let me out!! Please don't leave me here, Fredrich! Please!!"  How could Fredrich let his uncle treat me like this?! I thought he cared about me.

I was trapped down here in a dark wet cellar, I felt abandoned once again. I was never going to trust another man for as long as I live. How could he just leave me down here? I thought he cared for me...

"FREDRICH!!! Please believe me and not him!!" I was screaming for him but  I  heard him yelling at his uncle. "Oh thank god." I whispered to myself. Maybe Fredrich does know how evil he is!

I heard the continue on to fight and I felt hope in my heart that maybe he wasn't as bad as his uncle.I just wanted to be far away from any angry man and violence. 

My thoughts went back to Hans and how he just left me after what he saw and also endured. I needed a man, not a boy who runs.

I heard Fredrich yelling even louder and then he stormed off and slammed the front door. "Nein, Fredrich, don't leave me here!" Now, I was all alone with  your uncle who was going to come down here soon.

I was now looking for a place to hide, I saw a pile of debris and boxes that I walked over to. I needed to find a weapon to use against his uncle, since he was not finished with me yet. I know too much now!

I hid in the boxes and grabbed what looked like a tiny hammer. I was ready for his uncle to come down. If he touches me again, I'll bash his head in! I knew he was coming down soon, I could hear him.

"Fredrich come back." I whispered to myself.

Would I be able to bash him in the head or face? I've never hurt or killed anyone before! I was feeling anxious as I waited for h8im and heard the door open at the top of the stairs. This was it...

He was walking down the stairs and I tried not to make any whimpering sounds. I covered my mouth with one hand and held onto the hammer with the other. There is no way in hell I am letting that man touch me again!

WHat will happen if Fredrich sees his uncle dead? He will surely come after me! I needed to leave this town and find shelter elsewhere. Who would protect me?

Who else was out there hiding from both Russians and Germans? I was shaking and trying not to make a sound. He was getting closer and closer.

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2021, 06:19:32 PM »
Dr. Heisenberg takes one deliberate, cautious step after another around the open floor of the cellar. His eyes scan the clusters of boxes lining the walls. You’re surely somewhere in them. But where?

“Oh, Ilsaaa,” he chimes, in a mocking, sing-songy voice. “Come out, come out, wherever you are.”

You hear the clop-clop-clop of his shoes stepping across the floor. He’s drawing closer to you. And closer. But not close enough to see you. Or for you to get a direct hit on him with that hammer, for that matter.

“Ah, well, you want to play hard to get,” he says. “That is well. I have special tools we can play with."

You didn’t know this, but poison gas was one of the things he and fellow Nazis experimented on in the concentration camps. And it so happens, he brought back some souvenirs. You’re about to find this out, the hard way.

The doctor walks back up the stairs, and goes through his townhouse living room to the second flight of stairs that leads to his room, and from there, to a ladder to the attic. Up to the attic he goes, and rummages through some of its boxes. He opens one box, and there are the items he seeks: a gas mask and three metal canisters.

He picks one canister. Its contents? A diluted gas solution. It won’t kill you, but it will make you wish it did.

All this takes place over a few minutes. No doubt you’re thinking of making a run for it out of the house, but the cellar has just one small window, and it’s too high up for you to reach it. Your only way out is to go upstairs and out the front door. No way could you try that without him hearing you and catching you.

Five minutes pass, and you hear the creaking of the staircase as he bounds back down into the cellar. Then you hear a clink of metal hitting the hard floor. And a hiss.

And then your eyes start watering. And you can’t breathe. Your lungs feel like they’re on fire.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #169 on: January 05, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »
He starts singing my name as he stomps down the stairs. The hair on the back of my neck started to stand. His voice made my skin crawl and he started getting closer.

He mentioned me playing hard to get and getting special tools. My heart was racing a mile a minute. How could this be happening to me? When was Fredrich going to be back?

He was laughing as he walked around and I heard him looking for stuff. He talks to me and tells me he has special tools. I'm still hiding behind the boxes as I heard him go up the stairs.

I saw he left the door open and heard him moving around upstairs. What was he doing?

I looked around to see if there was a way out while he was up there. The only way out was a small window too high up. I felt hopeless. Where was Fredrich?!

How could he leave me here knowing how his uncle is?! I felt so cold down here and now he was coming back down the stairs. I had nowhere to run  to.

He didn't see where I was, but soon he would find me. I was frantic. When would Fredrich be back?

I tried not to whimper, keeping my hand covered across my mouth. He was going to torture me. Maybe he would kill me too in the process of him torturing me.

I tried my best to stay still and not move around. He knows I am down here with nowhere to go. Even If I did escape, where would I go? This wasn't fair.

Next thing I knew, my eyes were watering and I couldn’t breathe. I started to cough and gag and then fell through my boxes that were hiding me.

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #170 on: January 05, 2021, 09:08:53 PM »
“At last, she shows herself,” Dr. Heisenberg chuckles. Through the haze and the blur of tears in your eyes, you see his masked form stalk over to you and grab you by both your wrists. He drags you across the floor, toward that gurney in the center of the floor.

You feel the hard linoleum scraping your rump as he hauls you toward that awful contraption. Closer and closer, while your lungs are still saddled with toxic gas and you can hardly breathe. Your limbs can barely move, much less fight him, with the oxygen deprivation and the overall feeling of sickness that the gas has put in you. This hulking figure with an iron-encased face now has every advantage, and it seems like he’s going to have his way with you yet again.

He lays you flat on the gurney and cuffs your ankles and wrists. Just like he had cuffed you earlier this afternoon. And he unzips his pants again, just like he did this afternoon.

The gas-masked figure now towers over you, enshrouded in smoke. He scoots over quickly to the window and opens it, letting out the fumes before Friedrich gets home and wonders why the whole cellar smells like gas.

The fumes are just beginning to dissipate, but your lungs are still burning, and your head is buzzing and aching with the noxious fumes. And yet, you’re still awake. Awake as he lifts your nightgown up off your body, clearing your shoulders, and bunching it up around your wrists.

“Mmm,” he murmurs. His hands brush over your nude body, gripping your nude breasts and squeezing them a couple of times, savoring their supple, bouncy texture. His hands move up, coursing around your neck, squeezing your windpipe, momentarily closing off what little breathing you still have. Then releasing. Then closing again. Then releasing. He’s reveling in the complete power he has over you. Even your very breath. You can’t breathe, unless he’s feeling nice enough to let you.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2021, 09:34:09 PM »
I was choking, coughing, and gagging all while you were dragging me. I had no energy to fight, I was too busy trying to breathe. You threw me up on the gurney and strapped my arms and legs in. "Nein!!! Nein, not again!" I coughed again and again, trying to clear lungs.

He had a mask of course to protect him from the gas. I could get any more words out because my lungs were burning. The pain was awful as I tried to catch my breath and pull on the binds. 

I was crying and coughing, he started to undo his pants and I knew it was any second. I was scared out of my mind, not knowing what was going to happen to me down here. 

He pulled my nightgown up but I was too busy trying to catch my breath. I was shaking my head from side to side as I felt his hands on me. 

I kept hoping Fredrich was about to come back any minute. How could he just leave me alone here with his uncle?  I didn't do anything wrong!

"Nein! Please let me go!!" Tears were running down my face and warp speed as I kept begging and sobbing.

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2021, 06:15:12 PM »
The doctor pauses, then zips up his pants and turns away. He heads to the window and cracks it open to let the gas fumes slowly peter out. He’s changed his mind about raping you again, somehow.

“There will be time for that later,” he says. “We have some science to attend to first.”

He makes his way back toward you, and as he does, he wheels over a tall metallic structure that you realize is a vise. He brings this toward you and closes it around the sides of your head, until its iron prongs are snug over your temples. Locking your head in place, face up.

“I must say, you handled that gas rather well, my child. I thought you would. It’s your strong Aryan constitution. I’ve always held that we Aryans have superior lung capacity. But I’ve never had a way to test it. At Auschwitz, I could only experiment on Jews and Gypsies. Never an Aryan—our late Fuhrer would never have allowed it!”

He opens a drawer and takes out a fist-sized rubber mass with straps. A ball gag. This he forces inside your mouth. Your lips are stretched wide around it. It fills your mouth to the brim…. And makes it impossible to inhale any air through your mouth.

“And today, I have you. A test subject of our own stock. What a gift you have brought me, little one!” he exclaims. “And our Fuhrer? Well, being dead, he’s no longer in a position to stop me, ja?”

His hands trace up and down your torso. And then his fingertips reach for your nose and suddenly clamp down, pinching your nostrils shut. You can’t breathe at all!

You thrash and flail, but your confines and the vise have you locked in place, and his grasp on your nose is implacable. Your oxygen-deprived chest is heaving, and your head is throbbing, your brain frantic for air.

He stands still, watching you suffer. Then he calmly plucks up a stethoscope and puts the round end to your chest, listening to your heartbeat. “Fascinating,” he murmurs.

Seconds tick by. Turning into a minute. Into two minutes. Just as you’re about to pass out, he releases your nose. You can breathe.

While you gasp, he finds a blood-pressure cuff. Then he’s back. And his fingertips pinch your nose shut again. While you again feel the beginning of asphyxiation, the doctor gets your blood pressure reading.

“Excellent. Just excellent,” he says, while you again feel your thoughts get fuzzy and unconsciousness drawing close.
And again, he releases your nose just in time. You suck in air again, just barely dodging a coma.

“I also believe that we Aryans feel physical pain more acutely than the lesser races,” he says. “Be assured, we shall put that to the test, as well. Oh, we will. In so, so many ways!”

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2021, 11:49:10 PM »
This was the most terrifying experience I had ever gone through. It was more traumatic than being raped by a gang of Russians. My eyes were burning from the gas, but it was clearing up since he opened the window. 

He sipped his pants up and said there was time for that later. I sighed a sigh of relief. Where was my Fredrich?!

I had no idea what he was up to. He walked over to me, telling me I handled the gas pretty well. I was already crying. What was he about to do to me now? He went on about my strong Aryan constitution.

He really was full of himself into thinking we were superior than anyone else. "Please."

My eyes focus on every move he makes, tools and props he takes out of drawers. How could this go unnoticed?

Please don't do this to me, I won't say a word to anyone." I was desperate to escape his clutches and truthfully I wouldn't say a word if it meant no more of this.

"Nein! You can't do this to me!"

I started to cry out when his hand started to trace up and down my stomach. "Please don't."

The next thing I felt was his hand shutting off my air. I started panicking, kicking and thrashing about. My lungs felt like they were about to explode. Everything was burning inside me!

He was checking my heartrate and lungs all while I thought I was about to die. The pain was unbearable, feeling like I was about to explode from the chest.

I heard him say how fascinating it was, I guess I was a good test subject for this awful experiment. How could Fredrich be related to a monster like this?

I was on the verge of passing out when he would let me breathe again. How much longer was I going  to be down here? I wanted to talk, scream, beg but my throat was burning. Everything was burning.

I was most likely going to die this very day in this very place. I had no one to help me, no one would even believe me if I made it out.

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2021, 05:41:50 PM »
He lets go of your nose and going over to a table, where he opens a box and lifts out some square, shoebox-sized contraption with long cables sticking out of the top.

“I think you’ll like this next experiment,” he says, winking at you and grinning again. “Well, not really.”

He brings the box over and plugs a cord from the bottom into the wall. Then he lifts up the cables, which you now see have metallic clamps at their ends. And he clamps one onto one of your feet, and another clamp onto the other foot.

Then he turns a dial on the device. ZAP!! A megaload of electricity surges through the wires and shocks you from your head to your toes.

“You felt that,” he taunts you. “I could tell.”

He lowers the voltage, and hits you again. Your feet still spasm and twist reflexively, and your feel your knees knock up and down and your spine jerk. But the full-body pain sensations are just slightly less.

“A tad better?”

He sets the dial somewhere in between those first two settings and lets it rip. Pain like driving nails is stabbing both your feet, and your body is flopping and jolting up and down on the table. He laughs, standing beside you and watching your agony, and hearing your muffled screams through the ball gag.

“I am a master of your pain, ja? I can raise it up, and bring it down,” he says, while one of his hands is on the dial, alternately raising and lowering the current.

His other hand slides up the table and clasps your knee. Then it slides up your thigh, his fingertips tracing the smooth contours of your tensed-up muscles and skin, and dives in between your legs. Finding the valley of your cunt.

And while you’re writhing and shaking from the current, two of his fingertips nudge their way into your pussy and penetrate you. And they push and poke, working their way inside you. Your pussy walls squeeze and tense around them as the currents roll your body.

And his fingertips wave and curl inside you, working your sex, coaxing it to stimulation. Digital penetration and electric stimulation all happening to your body at once, overwhelming your nervous system with a flood of intense and frightening sensations in your loins and throughout your body.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2021, 11:08:17 AM »
Who knew how long I was going to be down here? My lungs were burning and everything was aching. When you let go of my nose, I took a deep breath in.

He said I would love the next experiment, then winking at me. "Please no more."
He starts clamping a device on my feet and I start shaking, trying to get loose. "Nein! You monster!!"

He turned it on and I felt electricity run through my body. The pain was unreal! I screamed bloody murder. Hopefully someone would hear me and come help. I was shaking uncontrollably. "Please no more!!"

I was most likely going to die down here and would be dead before Fredrich made it back home. He was taunting me and laughing at my misery. 

he lowered the voltage and asked me if it was a tad better. He starts again and I start flopping around on the table like a fish out of water. This was beyond barbaric!

I knew if he kept this up, I wasn't going  to make it. My body is already too weak from everything I have gone through,

"You're going to kill me!"

He tells me how he is the master of my pain and I cry even harder. I was hopeless. He shocks me again then shoves his fingers up inside of me. 

"NEIN!!!"

I felt drool leaking out of my mouth and it felt like my eyeballs were going to explode. "Please I beg you, I won't say a word!!"

"Please I'll be good!" His fingers keep exploring and he continues his assault and tortue on me. " I won't tell!"

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »
“Ja, you are being good. You are a good girl,” he says, at last shutting off the device. He removes the clamps from your feet, and opens the shackles around your ankles, letting your legs free. “Such a good girl.”

But before you go breathing any sigh of relief, he then starts to unbutton his shirt and take it off. And then, he unzips his trousers. And one of his hands reaches under his boxers and unfurls his wrinkled dick, the same one that had penetrated you just hours ago. “And good girls get a reward.”

“What do you think, my good girl,” he says, pouncing on top of you onto the gurney, his eyes bright with lust. “Now we have some fun, ja?”

His hands seize your neck and tighten around your windpipe, threatening to choke you again, while his heavy, old—and yet still firm and quite muscular—torso bears down on the backs of your thighs, forcing your legs to spread apart around him.
His hands push roughly from your neck over your collarbone and down your chest, groping your breasts and clutching onto their mounds with an iron grip. His trousers and boxers wind all the down his waist, sliding to his knees, and you feel his naked, hairy crotch collide into your sex. He grinds himself against you, working his dick up into another full-mast erection, and slides himself inside you.

“Ohhh, ja, ja, Ilsa,” he pants heavily, pushing himself into you with eager, rought jolts. Making the gurney rattle and shake under the both of you. You feel your pelvis get knocked up and down against the gurney’s cotton mattress with fast punches of his hard cock inside your slit. Your body is shaking and shuddering with yet another bodily assault, your vaginal walls trickling streams of moisture around his girth, lubricating to ease the brunt of his cock’s hard thrusts.

He’s sweating, wheezing for breath, pounding your pussy with all he’s got. An older man, he’s only got so much stamina, but he’s putting every last bit of it into this latest forced sex session with you. Pounding your pussy with the speed and gusto of a high-school boy—but he can last for much, much longer. Minutes are ticking by, and he’s still at it. Chasing that moment of sweet release of his cum into your womb, and that moment is drawing close.

At 65 years of age and a widower in a nation wrecked by war, Dr. Heisenberg had long thought his days of sexual pleasure were behind him. Then you showed up on his door. And whether you like it or not, he intends to enjoy every second of you to the fullest.

… In fact, he’s enjoying you so much in this second, that there are sounds upstairs and he doesn’t hear them: the sound of the front door opening, and Friedrich letting himself in, and slow-walking to the kitchen, and then… slowly… opening the cellar door.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:01:16 PM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2021, 03:25:04 PM »
He told me I was such a good girl, undoing the shackles and letting my feet free. It felt like they were buzzing or vibrating even after it was done. I was trying to calm down and catch my breath.

Just when I started to feel it was over, he started to take off his shirt and undo his zipper. "Please don't..." I sounded so weak, so frail... I could feel my eyeballs vibrating too.

I felt so dazed and confused and worried that Fredrich was not going to return in time. I saw him pulling out his dick and I started to cry when he jumped on me, telling me now we were going to have fun. Fun for him, not me!

I felt his hand on my throat and I tensed up, thinking he was about to choke me. He was so heavy on me, using his knees to spread my legs even further apart. I knew I was never going to be the same again because of him.

"Nein!! You can't do this to me, to Fredrich!" I groaned in disgust when I felt his hairy crotch against mine and his dick leaking precum.

"You're disgusting!! Nein!!!"

When I felt him penetrate me, I cried out in disgust and pain. My body was in pain from what he did to me. He was all the way in me, balls deep and panting as he started to fuck me. My body was shaking all over, shuttering as he carried on. I could feel myself soaking his cock which only gave him pleasure and repulsed me.

There would be not enough bathing to ever feel clean again. I cried my heart out as he kept on, sweating on me and panting for breath. "Please no more!"
He ignored me and kept fucking me harder and deeper. When would Fredrich be back? I had no way of shutting my legs closed, I was wide open for you.

"Please stop!!!! You monster!!" He was grunting and moaning loud enough that he kept on like a machine. He wasn't going to stop until he finished it.

Offline Alastor82

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2021, 10:46:44 PM »
His hips are mashing back and forth into yours, and you feel his old flesh smush over the backs of your bare, tight thighs, your feet dangling over his shoulders. He’s grinding his body into your legs, relishing the sensations of your skin being rubbed against his.

“Oh, ja, more. More, my princess, ja, ja,” he’s panting, thrusting his quivering cock to and fro within your depths. You feel his hands clutching and rubbing into the cushiony softness of your breasts, then his fingertips moving out, now gripping the sides of your body and holding you firmly in place beneath him while he continues having his way with you.

He now leans down atop you, his wicked face now looming just inches above yours. You can smell the tobacco on his breath and the whiff of his aftershave, under the heavy wafts of his sweat. He leans his face in, and his tongue lolls around your cheek, coating it with a slimy trail of his saliva.

And he lunges with his hips, and his cock flings balls-deep inside you. Penetrating you so deep, so full, and his thick cock head rams up alongside your G-spot, sending frissons of unwanted pleasure coursing through your hips. And making your already-wet pussy walls even wetter.

“I’m disgusting?” he taunts you. “Your body thinks not! This arouses you, ja? It’s okay, I won’t tell.”

He lolls his tongue around your cheek some more, tasting your skin as his cock pounds within your pussy with reckless abandon. He’s going faster now, faster. Striking every nerve within your sex like flint to rock, and making sparks of sensation fly wildly in between your legs.

His hands slide underneath your back and enclose around you, clasping you to him. He pounds his hips into yours now, sloshing his cock around in your wetness. "Ohh, my sweet, sweet Ilsa," he's panting into your ear, his lips now right up on your earlobe and his beard tickling your chin and neck as he fucks you. "My pretty, pretty girl, ja, ja!"

At last, you feel him groan and exhale loudly, his hot breath running over your face. And goo run from his cock and coat inside you. He’s cum in you yet again.

… But just in that moment that he comes, you see another male figure in the stairwell. Friedrich!

Friedrich’s face is flushed—he has indeed been drinking. But he sees clear as day what his uncle has done to you. And his eyes are blazing fires of rage. He stomps down the stairs and toward the both of you, his hands balled into fists, geared up to strike.

“Uncle,” he rasps. “What… the FUCK… ARE YOU DOING!?”

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2021, 10:29:09 PM »
This experience was worse than when the Russians gang raped me. This is worse than when I felt my hymen being ripped away and blood running down my legs. So many levels, this was worse!

I was crying for Fredrich, begging for him to stop.

How could he do this to me? One of his own... 

I was covered in his smell, his sweat, his cum deep inside of me from before and now another load soon. The noises he was making and feeling him on me and inside of me, was too much. 

This wasn't a fair fight! I was strapped down, spread eagle as he took full advantage of my body for his selfish pleasure. 

I groaned and cried out in disgust when he mentioned how wet I was. He mentioned how I must be enjoying it. "HELP ME!" I arched my neck and cried out to the air. 

He was getting harder and going in deeper and faster and I knew he was soon going to unload inside me. 

When his tongue entered my mouth, I groaned again in disgust. I wanted to bite his tongue but he would kill me for sure. 

He grabbed me closer and tighter as he referred to me as his 'sweet Ilsa'.

He groaned out and I closed my eyes as I felt him shooting his load inside me. "Nein!!!!" 

I saw what looked to be another man standing in the stairway. Fredrich! 
He starts yelling at his uncle and it causes me to shake and cry out.

"Fredrich!! Help me!  Please get me out of here!!" 

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980