In Chat Now:

Author Topic: I was supposed to be exempt (teaseme)  (Read 1471 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 470
  • everything is better with blood
Re: I was supposed to be exempt (teaseme)
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2020, 04:03:29 PM »
You are screaming and whimpering. I can tell that.  All the things you want to do are there.  Searching out for all the temptation and softness that you think is necessary for a master to show their slave.  I grinned as I kept thrusting inside you.  Faster and faster.  Just because you had asked me to go slower, to go softer.  I laughed as I kept fucking you.  Driving inside, intentionally harder.  To jar your body.  To make your body jump and jerk with each thrust.  All the times that I am fucking you, this is about establishing dominance.  You wanted to have some control, I am not allowing you to get into that frame of mind.  Since it would be bad for me. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2020, 09:13:25 PM »
 I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. You started to fuck me harder and faster; gripping my hips extremely hard and making me cry out in pain. Why did I have to speak?! I was so sore and it felt like there was no end in sight. It seemed like you could carry on like this forever. I knew I was going to pay for the next move I was about to make. I took my right hand and reached back and started to dig my nails into your arm.   I didn't scream at you like I wanted to, but just gave you some pain in return. It also helped to get some relief out by pressing my nails into your flesh while you pounded mine. I grunted and kept on grinding my teeth as I dug my nails deeper.  
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2020, 06:56:55 AM »
I can feel your nails digging in, squeezing into me as I growl in pleasure. You knew what I needed.  that little spark of pain to go with all the pleasure.  It might have said bad things about me that the best sex I ever had was during the war, where I was fucking the feminists we captured.  In the old world it definitely would have said that, now it just says that I am  a man who knows what he wants and gets to take it.  Taking it is the very best thing that a man can do.  It shows his power.

Moaning, I kept ramming my hips against yours. Slamming, shaking your entire body.  Thrusts powerful but erractic. Until I finally explode. Drenching your insides with my cum. filling my slave as I collapse with the last thrust. on top of you, knocking you down as well as I smiled in pleasure. Shivering, shaking, feeling every moment of it wash over me. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2020, 03:59:02 PM »
It worked. As soon as I started to dig my nails into your flesh, you picked up speed and came inside me again. I was gasping and crying as you exploded, your cock twitching inside as you collapsed on me. We both fell down, both trying to catch our breath. Immediately I placed a hand over my pussy and curled up while I tried not to cry. Crying still without you inside me could land me in a lot of trouble. I was aching between my legs and everywhere you gripped with all your might. My hips were already a light shade of blue that would later turn deep blue and maybe green. The more I thought about how from now on, my comfort no longer mattered but yours did, the tears came on strong yet again. I would no longer have a soul to talk to or confide in. From now on and forever here on out, my life was only about you now.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2020, 05:00:49 PM »
I lay on top of you, my chest heaving as I squash you down into the mattress. You clearly want to squirm to the side and make sure that you can a good breathe.  But I am not moving and  ot letting you wriggle out.  I just stayed on top of you and made sure that you were there.  Where I could feel you.  My fingers are idly tracing over your shoulder.  Feeling you as I could.  Each of it brought a new moan to my lips.  "You are one of the few ones who properly understands slavery.  It is why you're the best pick."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »
I laid stuck beneath you crying my eyes out and trembling. This was no life for any human. You were now laying on me, again like I was just an object. You told me I am one of the few that understands slavery and that is what makes me the best. I whimpered out and tried to squirm and get comfortable. "I was wrong. I don't want this at all." I kept on trying to use all my strength to try and push you off of me. "I want everything to go back t...to normal." I cried out. I missed everything how it was. I missed my old life with my friends and family. When marital law happened and people tried to escape, they gunned down my parents and aunt as they tried to cross the boarder. I lost my sisters, having no contact or idea if they made it out or if they were stuck here. When I ended up all alone, I had nothing else to lose.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2020, 06:49:32 AM »
I hear you say those words and without a thought my anger sparks up.  Rising and getting incredibly strong.  I do not know why you would say such a horrid thing but you  did.  And I cannot stand it.  Growling deeply as my arm coils around yoour throat.  Both of them, locking you into a choke hold as I snarl. Snarl and grab at you.  Squeezing, making your body shake from the sudden loss of air.  If you are going to use your breath to say things like that, then you do nott deserve it at all.  CLenching and squeezing, "Why, why would you fucking lie like that?"
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2020, 04:38:20 PM »
As soon as I said what I wanted to finally say, I paid the price for it. You started to immediately choke me and accused me of lying. My hands were trying to pull yours off my throat, all while I gagged and gasped for what little air I could get in my lungs. I started to dig my nails into your hands but you didn't budge or show any sign of pain from them. You could easily kill me right here and now and go buy a new slave. Images of my life flashed before me.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2020, 05:44:37 PM »
You did not think things through, you were trying to play a fantasy and at the same time being a real slave.  There are many, many things that I will tolerate from you.  Lying and telling me that you do not want to be a slave is definitely not one of them.  You have to tell the fucking truth, you have to let me know that yes, you are happy in this position.  That there never will be any backsliding

I pressed my knees into the backs of your thighs, anger giving the push a little more force than there would have been before.  All while I kept you in the choke hold.  "Just to drive it home, I am going to make you pass out.  Just so you understand that what you said was wrong."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2020, 05:58:06 PM »
I was going to have a life of pain and suffering no matter what. Slaves do not get comfort and if they do, their master is nice. I could not breathe and I felt my lungs were about to explode from lack of air. I was on my stomach as you choked me from behind, then placing your knees on the back of my thighs. I couldn't even scream in pain cause I had no air. It was like I was in agony but could not let it out. I could see everything starting to fade and some soft ringing in my ears. I was going to pass out soon. You told me you were going to choke me out and then I saw blackness and was out.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2020, 05:59:52 PM »
You are not putting up a fight, not against the crushing of your neck.  It is good, it shows that you know that you did wrong.  It is very important to me that you know what you did was wrong.  It will help you be a much better slave in the future if you know just what you did wrong.  all the things.  Your body went limp under me, and to make sure that you were not faking I held on for another few heartbeats.  Until I was sure you were limp. Then I let go and clambered off of the bed. Leaving you sprawled there while I did a few things in the area.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2020, 12:00:36 AM »
When I first woke, my vision was blurry at first and I had no idea where I was. It only took half a minute for it to click in where I was. My hands went to my throat and I groaned in pain, you bruised me and it felt sore. You were nowhere to be seen and I was all alone in what seemed to be your bedroom. I got up and looked around the room to see if you were hiding but you were 't here. Maybe you were playing a game with me and wanting to see if I would try and escape. I was going to do just that but act like I'm lost of you catch me. I stalked down the hallway as quietly as possible as I tried to find the front or back door.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2020, 07:15:15 AM »
I am moving through the house.  Doing little things around it.  Not really having a purpose, just wanting it to be nice.  Some people might be having their slaves doing things like this, but that is not what I want.  I just wanted sex, and breeding, and since you were available someone to raise them right.  I enjoyed my rapes of the feminists during the war but it was not the best thing.  It will be better once you remember who you are.  Hearing the creaking of a door opening I start to move, towards the sound.  I really should oil the hinges of my bedroom, but you know, who really cares?
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2020, 01:43:37 PM »
Your house is big and decorated with nice decor and furniture. It's the kind of house that looks like it could be high maintenance to keep up. I didn't know where you were but I also wanted to check out the exits. As I walked around, I noticed that you had small tiny bars over your windows, the kind of bars to prevent anyone from coming in or leaving. I was half naked as I walked around in my corset with bites and bruises all over my body. When I first woke and stood up from the bed, I felt some of your cum leaking out and running down my inner thigh. I walked softly and checked every door I came across. Everything was locked and secured, leaving me no way out on my own. There was no television or music on, just silence in this huge house. You were out of sight, maybe you left for a few errands?

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2020, 04:23:07 PM »
I had learned to move more or less silently in an urban environment during the war.  since so many of them had taken to hiding in their homes near the end. Ready to bolt at the slightest option. And of course only coming out of their cowardly hidey holes when they thought nobody was around.  So... you learn quick how to be silent to make sure you bag your fair share. 

Right now, you do not even realize that I am right behind you.  Still following, still heading towards you.  Your head is turning and looking around.  Taking in your new home.  Which is good, which is right.  Because you are going to be here forever you should know it.  That was all I could think of.  Finally, when it seemed like your attention was on a doorway I cleared my throat. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980