The RapeCage Story Contest is open for all members of this board to submit stories and vote on a winner. It takes membership to be able to post stories
and vote in polls
(edit: unregistered visitors may also vote!). This is the sole qualification criteria for eligibility to participate.Winners get to wear a shiny new badge as they join an elite membergroup: Winning Authors
Here are the rules for qualified
- An entry must not violate board rules (no pedophilia or bestiality). See the Board Rules for complete details.
- Each contest consists of two stages: one month’s time in which to post entries, one month’s time for members to read the entries and vote for a winner by poll.
- An entry must post by the stated deadline. Stories should be posted to the most appropriate story sub-forum (Rape Fantasy Stories, BDSM Stories or Extreme Stories) and entrance declared in the correct Contest Entries Thread (by month).
- Voting polls will close at the end of the appropriate month and no further votes will be accepted – one vote per member which will not be alterable.
- The entry with the most votes by poll will be declared winner.
- In the event of a tie, winner will be declared after deliberation by site Administrators and Moderators. Such rulings will be final and without appeal. Adjudication may take an unspecified amount of time, but one week is recommended.
- Each bi-monthly contest will have a word count limit. An entry may total fewer words without penalty. An entry that exceeds the word count limit by a significant percentage will be disqualified.
- Audio, pictures and video are not acceptable in entries. Such inclusion will result in disqualification.
- Hotlinking to other materials is not acceptable. Such inclusion will result in disqualification.
- Each bi-monthly contest will have a theme consisting of three (3) tags. An entry which does not include all three mandatory story elements will be disqualified.
- Stories deemed disqualified for any of the above reasons may be edited and resubmitted, if time allows, before the submission deadline.
- Selection of the three tags (the theme) will be made by a member selected through arcane and unknowable means. Active membership will most certainly be a quality considered in such selection.
- All entries must be submitted by the author. Do not submit works that are not your own as they will be disqualified.