In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Manga/hentai you know where the girls eyes become dull after/during the rape?  (Read 1995 times)

Offline TheLurker

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 86
  • No means use her body until she learns to say yes
I love the toons too, so much is possible and no-one gets hurt, it's almost always a good viewing angle, and everyone's physical appearance is only limited by their imagination - no diets, surgeries, or wardrobe budgets required.  :thumbs: I agree that a few threads of pain through the fabric of pleasure enhances the experience and makes it easier to get into the zone.   I didn't mean to give the impression I required vanilla, everyone's got their own idea of the perfect mix of both...

I totally agree, I love hentai because you can take it so far. Want to rape an underwater creature with big tits and multiple vaginas? Sure lets make it happen. Oh I never meant vanilla sex either, people have a certain pain tolerance before it becomes uncomfortable for them and I think when it comes to playing out rape fantasies it's important to know that limit. Unless she wants to go beyond it ;)
"You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable."

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 619
What kind of evil mind control device looks like an old floppy cable from a PC?

Offline TheLurker

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum

It's the retro kind  :laugh: I'd be more than happy to show you how mine works  :naughty:
"You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable."

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 619
eek!

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 558
  • adorable and scary at the same time
This ones good :thumbs:

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 203
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
That's actually the Major from Ghost in the Shell.  She's basically a cyborg body with a human brain in it and jacks that let it connect to networks.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 06:47:54 PM by pantherx »

Offline Saturation Point

• Rep: 15
  • New to this site, but not to these appetites

[/quote]
That's actually the Major from Ghost in the Shell.  She's basically a cyborg body with a human brain in it and jacks that let it connect to networks.

[/quote]
Good to know, Thanks  ;)
It all comes down to control - taking it; losing it; or having it wrenched from you and staked out spreadeagled and exposed...

Offline TheLurker

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Since the Major technically is a robot would it really be considered rape since she's not really human anymore? If anything it would be even easier to objectify "it" as an object since the only thing that's human is her brain and we all know a woman is only good fuck for her fuck parts :D. And if her fuck holes are robotic then it would be the equivalent of using a sex toy, so would it really be considered rape to rape the Major?

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 121
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
This ones good :thumbs:

Jesus, that one's an overview of something like 90% of my masturbatory fantasies. . . .   :x
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Kylie

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 61
  • n00b
The look of Ahegao, it is one of my favorite things to see how artists draw.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980