In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Seeking sadistic men who'd love rape a cute straight guy  (Read 48 times)

Online AllYours

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Seeking sadistic men who'd love rape a cute straight guy
« on: October 16, 2020, 12:19:05 AM »
(DISCLAIMER. Needed to clarify this due to a number of confusions. I am female, but I very much enjoy playing as a male sometimes, and it's extremely difficult to find partners for the request that follows. If for whatever reason that's important to you.)

Cruel and imaginative gay/bi Doms are in a very short supply, but if you're one of them, please feel free to contact me for a roleplay or two :)

Scenarios could vary. Perhaps I'm a teenage hitchhiker who you decided to keep for yourself on your remote property. Or I'm renting a room in your house, and you think that I'd make a much better fuckpuppy than a tenant. Or maybe you're my stepfather who decides to sissify his cute boy when his wife dumps him. Or something else entirely! I'd love to hear your scene suggestions too. All I want is for it to be completely non-consensual and as miserable for MC as possible.

A few of my personal kinks (all optional, of course):

• Bondage and restraints
  • Chastity
  • Oral/anal sex (obviously)
  • Feminisation
  • Pet play
  • Latex and leather
  • Body modifications

Hit me up if any of that interests you, and we'll talk! :) My only limits are scat and underage.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:58:27 AM by AllYours »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980