In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Tied and Gagged 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Tied and Gagged  (Read 7740 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 721
Tied and Gagged
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:20:27 PM »
What would be your favorite way of being tied up (or tying her up)? With what are you using? (rope, zip ties, etc)

Same goes for the gags: any favorites? Just your hand?

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 721
Re: Tied and Gagged
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:34:08 PM »
My favorites would be:

-Tied to the bed spread eagle. I love the look of rope, hate the feel of handcuffs. 
-Hands tied behind back. Legs are maneuvered with his strength/threats.
-Wrists and ankles bound together. Very sexy to me.
-Being hogtied is sexy for when I'm struggling. Not really for raping.

I am pretty open to being tied however, though.  :thumbs:

I love the look of a cleave gag. I also like a hand placed over my mouth, too. However, I hate O-ring's (I think that's what they are called). Ball gags are okay, not my favorite.

Offline Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Rep: 23
  • Word Warrior
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
Spread-eagle is a classic, particularly with a leg-spreader bar. Just makes 'em so vulnerable....

I'm also fond of using good thick rope to tie my victims to each bedpost while they are flat on their bellies. I can then force her legs apart myself and stick it in either her front or her back hole...and tease her about where she's gonna get it.

And I love gagging. A nice, thick silk scarf for when I really want to hear her moan, a ball gag when I just want to shut her up and take it like the slut she is, or a ring gag when I want her to suck me off and make sure she doesn't bite.  :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:41:09 PM by Cobra »
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 692
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 10:48:33 AM »
What would be your favorite way of being tied up (or tying her up)? With what are you using? (rope, zip ties, etc)

Same goes for the gags: any favorites? Just your hand?

My preference is paralysing her with fear and using any brutality necessary to tame any notions of fighting back. But I love a fighter. Some of that is a small fetish for masochism, as I can enjoy being hurt, but it's also no small amount of sadism as I want to manhandle and intimidate her.

My first rape of her will be all about isolating and controlling her, but as I decide to enjoy her again (and again) I may resort to a rape kit containing something to restrain her so my hands can be free to explore, though her own clothing may suffice in a pinch. Zip ties and handcuffs are quick and dirty, so more utilitarian than preference. Rope is more personal and artful, but I've got to either frighten her into letting me bind her, or knock her senseless enough that I'll have time to secure the ropes. Duct tape is somewhere in between.

As for a gag, wadding her panties into her mouth and securing that with duct tape or a more secure gag is always fun, though a bit dodgy if you don't want her accidentally suffocating. My preference is to have my bare hand over her mouth, so I can feel the vibrations of her screams (and possibly the pain of her bite).

One of the more creative 'restraints' I've encountered via resident puppygirl Ingenue is a muzzle for a gag, puppy gloves which prevent her from using her hands, and ankle-thigh restraints that prevent her from fully extending her legs. You ladies may not be into pet play, but you must admit that the particular restraint system can leave you VERY vulnerable - and perhaps wet!
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 409
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 11:32:07 AM »
I'm a fan of whatever position gives me easy access without the bother of having to devote my energy to keeping her arms and legs pinned down, so spread eagle on the bed is a particular favorite. I also like bending her over a railing and tying her in such a way that her ass is high in the air and helpless against what I have in mind.

I'll use whatever is available at hand to tie her up; as far as my own preferences I generally want to use silk ties or zip ties but if she needs punishing then something course or uncomfortable like rope and cuffs are in order. I also like tying her with her own clothes as well.

Likewise for gagging her, there's nothing more effective than putting her own panties into her mouth although in terms of keeping her silent ball gags are probably more useful. Duct tape can also be effective but generally I like hearing the moans.
"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me" -  Beck

Offline Ingenue

• Tomato Pope Pup
  • Rep: 1150
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 01:15:34 PM »
One of the more creative 'restraints' I've encountered via resident puppygirl Ingenue is a muzzle for a gag, puppy gloves which prevent her from using her hands, and ankle-thigh restraints that prevent her from fully extending her legs.

It's terrible. I hate it. Please take them off now. *whimper whimper*
Sometimes, it's nice to hear your pixel people scream. ~Trill
I like my unicorns pink. and fluffy. and dancing, in the vicinity of meteorological optical effects ~kittyumbrass
Turns out that France understands neither peanut butter nor tacos ~IrishGirl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Mr. Meanie

• Rep: 7
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 09:17:53 AM »
I love the ankles bound to the wrist!  Pussy fully exposed and she can't stop you from pushing her legs apart and having access to her.  Cleave gags are great but I like the idea of balling her panties up and forcing between her lips.  Or maybe my underwear, dampened with pre-cum, instead.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 182
  • The quiet one
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 12:51:20 PM »
I like hands behind her back either with tape or cuffs.  Rope looks good, but I can't fathom actually being able to tie a fighting victim.  I also like her tied face down with her legs spread, so if there's drugs involved, there's a good chance of that being included.  WHen I'm done with her, she can be hogtied.

When it comes to gags, panties and duct tape are sexy, humiliating, and easy to get to.  If I have her in a secure location, however, I like filling her mouth with a penis gag or just shoving a dildo to the back of her throat.  The last one isn't so much about keeping her quiet as it is purely about humiliation.

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 166
  • Exploring
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 01:03:48 AM »
Hands tied together, then bound to the headboard by a longer piece of rope. You're still helpless to escape, but you can still kick and struggle....I do like to play. And the long rope means I can also flip you over easily into whatever positions I desire. I shall try many, with a girl who can't say no...

Gags...mostly just my hand. If you try to bite me, it will make me very cross... I'll only use a gag as part of a psychological build up... "Scream for help if you don't want this to happen... I can't hear you..."  Otherwise I like the sounds you make...

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 178
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 03:30:42 AM »
Hands tied behind her back and she's in a slow hang as I fuck her arse. I've told her I'll cut her down as soon as I cum, so she probably would benefit from squeezing and relaxing her ass to the best of her ability and trying to make me cum quick before she is strangled to death by the noose. She can try and scream if she wants, but I'm not sure expelling what air she gas is a good move for her...

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 08:13:54 PM »
hands tied behind my back, preferably rope, tape or cable ties.
Predicament-tied, as uncomfortable and exposing as possible.
I'm a massive ballgag fan, but any gag style will do!
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline justmetoo

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 06:27:31 PM »
First time - hands tied together and to the headboard. Legs loose so she can still struggle. After all, I still want a moving target after all.

Second time - hands tied to her wrists so her ass is up in the air. She can still struggle but I've got two options then.

Offline Sarah1996

• Rep: 79
  • Victim
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 11:00:06 PM »
Standing on my tip-toes, hands cuffed behind my back, noose around my neck.
Hurt me.

Offline khorrl

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
Restraints in rape.
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 03:14:41 PM »
What sort of restraints play a role most often in your rape fantasies? Handcuffs, rope, complicated systems of wheels bars and pulleys?

Personally I am a fan of a nice shackle set wrists together behind the back with a nice lead running down to chained ankles. Perhaps a nice gag thrown in for good measure

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
Re: Restraints in rape.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 03:27:28 PM »
Does tentacle-restraints count?

I like restraints that aren't meant to be restraints at all. Like bedsheets, curtains, neckties, etc. Handcuffs are great, blindfolds, ropes, chains. Oh and being cemented to the wall, for high-fantasy role-plays.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl