In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Tied and Gagged 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Tied and Gagged  (Read 6002 times)

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Synesthete
  • Rep: 243
  • Have the lambs stopped screaming?
Re: Restraints in rape.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »
@Addie or @RayPistonprowl:

This thread should probably be merged with http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,621.0.html in order to avoid redundancy.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:58:11 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »
Goodbye, horses, I'm flying over you.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 552
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Restraints in rape.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 07:56:49 PM »
I tend to agree. Will merge the two. :)
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

• Synesthete
Re: Tied and Gagged
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 10:19:01 PM »
What would be your favorite way of being tied up? With what are you using? (rope, zip ties, etc)

Same goes for the gags: any favorites? Just your hand?

I like having my wrists tied behind my back or secured to the headboard of the bed with handcuffs, rope, or torn clothing. I've also had my wrists tied with a long, soft, leather, wrap-around women's belt (no buckles) that I own.

As for gags, I would prefer hand on mouth or a strip of cloth. I hate the look of ball-gags and ring-gags, and they appear as though they would be far too uncomfortable for me.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:10:12 AM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 11:59:17 PM »
Hands tied to headboard as for legs in that, could be spread eagle or legs pulled up and tied to headboard also.

Hands tied either behind back or in front.

Hands tied to either to ankles or thighs is a very nice way of having her IMHO.

Rope is my favorite for binding her but cuffs are nice too. Only have used zip ties once IRL and wouldn't ever use them again outside of fantasies.

Gags don't really matter to me but cloth gags are the best IMHO, either with or without her panties used also.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:13:46 AM by Dark Desire »

• Synesthete
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 12:07:18 AM »
Hands tied together, then bound to the headboard by a longer piece of rope. You're still helpless to escape, but you can still kick and struggle....I do like to play. And the long rope means I can also flip you over easily into whatever positions I desire.

I've done this as well. My wrap-around leather belt was long enough to make this possible.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:10:37 AM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 146
  • Hear my song
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
Bondage has never been my thing. Not sure why but I just like having my arms free.

Offline well_hung_jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2015, 11:07:13 AM »
I like my bonds to me make-shift and adaptable; if the victim is wearing jeans then simply pulling them down around her ankles and leaving her shoes on can pretty much immobilise those pesky kicking legs.  Likewise, her blouse or shirt can be used to tie her arms, and belts are good for this too.  Make sure to tie the arms back just above the elbow though as wrist binds can be wriggled out of, especially if you're not great with knots.  For a gag why not just stuff her slutty little panties into her mouth?  Wrap a length of torn clothing around her head to keep them in or use some duct tape.

Personally I love the classics: just holding her arms behind her back with a hand strongly held over her mouth.  With your body weight on top of hers you're pretty much free to thrust savagely into her without remorse.  You can't squeeze her tits in that position though which is a shame.  As a duct tape fan I'm also fond of restraining a girl at the elbows, knees, wrists and ankles with a good roll of the ol' black and nasty.  You get to laugh your tits off watching them helplessly fish-flop around before you pound them like last weeks beef.

Number one on my restraining sluts hit parade though requires my lovely bed with metal bars on the head board.  I have a kinky pair of leather wrist restraints similar to handcuffs and those restrain her hands above her head to the metalwork.  With her on her back her ankles are then bound to either side of the head board using lengths of silk.  She's now entirely exposed and at your mercy (not that you'll giver her any).  Pick a hole...  Any hole, this whore is yours for as long as you want her, JUST ENJOY YOURSELF! lol

:wolf:

Offline Den

• Rep: 11
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 11:51:02 PM »
I don't know. Jack is an ex-military so I actually think that he knows more than five different ways to restrain someone with just about everything. I think the army is taught those stuff. Not that what he said was army-ish though.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 871
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
I like my bonds to me make-shift and adaptable; if the victim is wearing jeans then simply pulling them down around her ankles and leaving her shoes on can pretty much immobilise those pesky kicking legs.  Likewise, her blouse or shirt can be used to tie her arms, and belts are good for this too.  Make sure to tie the arms back just above the elbow though as wrist binds can be wriggled out of, especially if you're not great with knots.  For a gag why not just stuff her slutty little panties into her mouth?  Wrap a length of torn clothing around her head to keep them in or use some duct tape.

Personally I love the classics: just holding her arms behind her back with a hand strongly held over her mouth.  With your body weight on top of hers you're pretty much free to thrust savagely into her without remorse.  You can't squeeze her tits in that position though which is a shame.  As a duct tape fan I'm also fond of restraining a girl at the elbows, knees, wrists and ankles with a good roll of the ol' black and nasty.  You get to laugh your tits off watching them helplessly fish-flop around before you pound them like last weeks beef.

Number one on my restraining sluts hit parade though requires my lovely bed with metal bars on the head board.  I have a kinky pair of leather wrist restraints similar to handcuffs and those restrain her hands above her head to the metalwork.  With her on her back her ankles are then bound to either side of the head board using lengths of silk.  She's now entirely exposed and at your mercy (not that you'll giver her any).  Pick a hole...  Any hole, this whore is yours for as long as you want her, JUST ENJOY YOURSELF! lol

:wolf:

everything about this is just  :girlwank: :girlwank: :girlwank: :girlwank: :girlwank:
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

*digs fingertips into your bum meat and grinds lewdly against you* :evillaugh:
-Ray

Offline 0o00o0ooo00

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 08:25:01 PM »
Customized chains and cuffs are my preference here. With remote controls for length variation, and ability to preset different positions without taking them off.

It's all fantasy so who cares about practicality?

Offline flash713

• Rep: 54
  • the gentlemen rapeist
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2015, 03:45:26 PM »
Ive always loved the rape scene in the girl with the dragon tattoo (sweedish version not the hollywood crappy remake  :nope: ) so would want to do that: arms handcuffed to each side of headbord, lass on her stumch, leg tied to a bed post leaveing her ass totaly defenceless  >:)

As for gags ive always loved women wearing ballgags  <3
Everybody's crazy!! The whole worlds crazy!! You're crazy. I'm crazy. It's all about to what degree you're crazy

Y.N.W.A

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2015, 08:02:39 AM »
Everyone knows my opinion on being tightly tied and ball gagged by now, so I'm just getting indulgent here, sorry to say.
Also, a few of you may have guessed that I attach to movies and shows a bit easily.
Well what the fuck do you expect me to do when I first start watching True Detective and it opens with this shit?

Like, honestly, really, am I supposed to still be calm? Or is @the savage going to get the sacrificial fucking dagger already?
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 889
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »
Never saw it, why does she have antlers?
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »
I think it's some occultish thing, I'll get back to you @lysyn , I'm only three episodes in
*would have binged the whole series by now if I wasn't watching it with my dad*
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 552
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2015, 04:25:32 AM »
@Rosary He can't be your real dad if he didn't eat your fries.  :nope:
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin