In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Favourite Dominant Positions  (Read 564 times)

Offline Tranquillo84

• Rep: 11
  • n00b
Favourite Dominant Positions
« on: March 26, 2016, 07:08:25 AM »
Hey Guys,

whats your favourite dominant sex position? I had good experiences with the following position:
My girlfriend lies on her frontside (after a hard fight:-)) and i am on her back. I'm holding her left arm down with my left arm and my right arm is around her throat. Good control guys:-) with my right foot i push her right leg beside, so i have a great entrance into her pussy. After a  harsh defense she always have to give up. But this position with holding her down etc. is so intense, i come after a few hits.
But its a phenomenal orgasm;-)

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 103
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Re: Favourite Dominant Positions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 12:21:06 AM »
I don't see any sexual position as inherently dominant or submissive. So long as the sub is doing what the dom wants, "position" means exactly nothing.
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Tranquillo84

• Rep: 11
  • n00b
Re: Favourite Dominant Positions
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:42:45 AM »
Sometimes my girlfriend an i contest each other for orgasm. The challenge is, to force the opponent to orgasm. So its needful to get in an position where you can penetrate the opponent without giving him the chance to penetrate you. That is an dominant position for me ;-)   

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl