Author Topic: Slurs  (Read 507 times)

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 14
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
Re: Slurs
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 07:40:27 AM »
But how about the other way @apexslaver and @pantherx ... as well as you insulting your victim, what about if she insults you. You have your victim pinned down, but she’s still struggling, still flailing her legs as you try to shove them apart. Her terror stricken squeals fill your ears, as she screams over and over again... “get off me you *slur* bastard! Get off me!!”...

Does it take you out of the play? Or does it make it more fun knowing you’re going to make me-er, I mean “her” pay for that...

Louise x

It would only turn me on tbh I love it when my victims try to insult me.

Online kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 702
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 12:16:23 PM »
I have no problem roleplaying hatespeech as a top, as long as my partner has volunteered that that's what they want to happen. It's a very odd experience to be authentically engaged in a scene and yet be performing something so totally opposed to my own values.

As someone who opposes things like sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia, I am very aware of what kinds of slurs and abuse go with them, which makes it easier to play the opposing role in some ways, and presenting the face of that which I would normally despise in a way for someone else to face it in a place of their control.

Playing the victim, it isn't something that would be hot unless there's a specific scenario and storyline set up that would make the slurs relevant to use. That would come up in the pre-RP discussion. As long as I can see the hate coming, and it'spart and parcel of the rape motivation, then it can be appropriate.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1390
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 11:59:04 PM »
I think even if I were with a black person and they straight up asked me to use that slur, the end result would be me squeaking "Get away from me, you N-word!" and then crying and apologizing. I just don't say it, no matter the hardness of the R or of the dick.

And I'm not trying to boast or anything; I'm just... extremely inhibited.
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline only_Rie

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #33 on: Today at 06:05:34 AM »
For me, not the typical ones I've read like "cunt" or "piece of shit", but I do rather get excited by racist and demeaning religious things though. For context, I'm an Asian person of a Middle-eastern religion, so you can use your imagination :P

It is one-way. I don't enjoy demeaning my tormentors though, I think...

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980