In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Landord  (Read 801 times)

vile8r1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cynthiaf

• Rep: 31
  • n00b
The Landord
« on: November 21, 2020, 02:56:43 PM »
This is a story that grew out of a role play from another site which now is just a distant memory.  I reconnected with my original partner a 'Spooky 42' and we have have been working on updating the story and getting the comic ready to publish.  It has been a while since I've posted and I think it's time.  The format is a comic so the posting will consist of panels which I will amend every week or so as the story unfolds.

Cynthia

Cynthia Farmwood

Online vile8r1

• Rep: 24
  • n00b
Re: The Landord
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 09:57:58 PM »
A great start up to this story!

Offline Kylie

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 45
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 10:39:13 PM »
Beautiful job with the modeling.  I like the comic style you framed with each render.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Rep: 12
  • Dark dark yellow
    • Test
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 02:03:17 AM »
Great to see you posting more content!

That rendering with the girl holding the plunger is awesome.  I love the shadows, the crumbly building textures and the way her logo'd shirt conforms so well.  It looks so lifelike!

Offline cynthiaf

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 12:30:42 PM »
Thanks vile8r1, Kylie and TheYellowKnight for your comments.  The feedback is very helpful. 
Cynthia Farmwood

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 16
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 02:41:35 PM »
The evil pervy landlord is a great premise, and it's so true to life based on my personal experiences.   Especially when you're young, and starting out of college where you just don't have the funds to live anywhere else but sketchy places.  It just seems rife for some enterprising guy to prey upon this circumstance.

I always had that creepy feeling my apartment was bugged or had some hidden cameras everywhere.  Preying upon those fears in this comic is brilliant. 

You have an infinite amount of scenarios to work off of, and gained an adoring fan of your work.  The images are alluring and fit the plot beautifully.  Can't wait to see where you take this!

Offline cynthiaf

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
Thank you CheerCaptain for you thoughtful comments.  Hopefully your personal experiences didn't mirror what's in store for the tenants of this protagonist.  There will be more panels forthcoming soon.
Cynthia Farmwood

Offline nemo01

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 03:46:46 PM »
YOu ameliorate your pics since all this time

Offline cynthiaf

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 04:09:35 PM »

Merci Nemo. Je suis très heureux de voir votre commentaire. J'espère que tout va bien pour vous et que vous apprécierez ma petite histoire.
Cynthia Farmwood

Offline AlphaDog

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 06:14:33 PM »
That cover art is so hot!  The notion of two handcuffed hotties pressed bare chest to bare chest gets me worked up to no end.  I love that tiny glimpse of what I presume is the landlord with his creepy grin and camcorder at the ready.  Assuming that this art foretells the future plot, my mind continually wonders what events led to this very moment.

I eagerly await your next chapters.  The comic format is a fun departure on this thread, love it that you're posting this, rep to you!  And cheers to your roleplay partner too, hopefully that person will witness the delicious impact you're having here.

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 06:17:49 PM »
Thank you CheerCaptain for you thoughtful comments.  Hopefully your personal experiences didn't mirror what's in store for the tenants of this protagonist.  There will be more panels forthcoming soon.

Actually, I hope they do mirror personal experiences.  You've provided a safe space to imagine and visualize these things, thank you for all the creative effort you're putting into this!

Offline cynthiaf

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 06:40:51 PM »
Thank you AlphaDog for the comment and the rep.  I also have a number of pics at Deviant Art you might like as well. 

And to CheerCaptain in that case hopefully the story can visualize some of your darker erotic imaginings. 
Cynthia Farmwood

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Dark dark yellow
    • Test
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 07:44:37 PM »
The more I look at these, the more I'm amazed with the subtle details.  The way you manipulate clothing, so that it is opened or dragged down in revealing ways, or pulled to allow a molesting hand, is impressive.

Offline cynthiaf

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 08:47:18 PM »
@YellowKnight

I'm glad you like the clothing detail.  I like to think that seeing characters in various states of undress adds something to the scenes.
Cynthia Farmwood

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 09:25:48 PM »
Completely agree.  I think a little bit of clothing, especially torn, is much hotter than completely naked.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980