In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: "@Mentions"  (Read 560 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
"@Mentions"
« on: March 06, 2015, 12:09:27 PM »
You can now tag someone in your post with @{Username} and they will receive a notification under:
Profile > Mentions

This feature is best used in plain text mode and not rich text mode (where you see your formatting as you type it). To toggle between modes, click this button when composing your message:

It's a very handy way to let people know you've given them some credit or wanted them to see something.  :thumbs:

Note: @Mentions only work when the target can read the forum you've posted the mention in. For instance, if you want to mention a newbie in the "Inner Wanktum", if they have less than 100 posts they can't see that forum so they won't get notice of the mention. Also, mentions do not work on wall posts.

Edit by Ray: Email notification of @mentions is enabled by default. If you do NOT want to receive email notifications of @mentions, click:
Profile > Mentions > untick "E-mail mention notifications"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:09:19 AM by Addie »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 694
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: "@Mentions"
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 04:21:13 PM »
@Addie Well this could be abuse-able.  :naughty:
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl