In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Replies due in Frodo's Games Threads by 25 March 2015  (Read 362 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 600
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Replies due in Frodo's Games Threads by 25 March 2015
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:10:10 PM »
If you enjoy a great challenge and want to compete in these games, replies are due by 25 March 2015!

Here are links to the rules of each, and the actual games questions are not long after in the same threads.
Frodo put a fair bit of time into these, so show your appreciation by giving them your best go! :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:11:57 PM by RayPistonprowl »
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed -Trill
I always just made every girl a lesbian and the men always set themselves on fire making breakfast -James Moriarty
I feel like that would cut into my counterstrike time though so I'd just sit on the drill while I played with my keyboard instead -Nyx
It's not my fault I make bitches wetter than a spastic's chin. :shrug: -steg

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin