In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Father Of The Year [Winner of March/April 2015] 5 3
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!): abduction underworld betrayal rape interracial gang 

Author Topic: Father Of The Year [Winner of March/April 2015]  (Read 5742 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 745
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Father Of The Year [Winner of March/April 2015]
« on: March 15, 2015, 12:17:04 AM »
It was a beautiful April day. On most days I take the city bus back to the dorms, but today was the first nice day above 50 this spring, and I wanted to walk home instead. The air smelled clean and the breeze was soft on my face. I was enjoying my afternoon stroll, never once noticing any of the cars or people I passed that seemed to have a special interest in me. Rather, I was looking at the buds of light green on the tree branches and the emerald points coming up from the ground. I was listening to the sound of dogs barking and children squealing in delight from a distance, trying to revel in this very moment instead of rushing to the next thing on my list per usual.

I never saw it coming because it happened so fast. I heard footsteps running up from behind just as a van slowed down along side of me, but by the time my brain refocused on what was happening, some kind of cloth bag was placed over my face. Before I could even scream, I felt a sharp hit on the back of my head as everything around me turned black.

I can feel my head pounding as I’m being pulled back into consciousness. It takes me a second, and then my eyes pop open as my body becomes sharply alert. The sudden jolt of adrenaline, the fight or flight mode that was just about to take over when I was hit from behind, picks up where it left off and masks all feeling in the rest of my body. My neck jerks in different directions around the room, letting my eyes take everything in, trying to make sense of what is happening.

There is a gag in my mouth, but at least I can see. I’m sitting on a hard, wooden chair, my wrists and ankles locked tightly to the legs. I can barely move and I’m becoming more and more aware of the stress and discomfort on most of my joints.

I’m placed in the middle of an enormous room that must be the size of a football field. All cement and metal. A warehouse, perhaps. No windows. Only a few lights in the center, hanging high above me, casting shadows around the perimeter. I can’t tell whether I’m seeing movement in the corners or my eyes are playing tricks on me.

If I crank my head far enough to the right, I can make out what looks like a cage the size of a small room made out of chain link fencing. There’s a thin blanket on the floor and a bucket in the corner. I can’t help but think that may be my room soon enough, my stomach flipping at the thought. Panic begins to set in and I try pulling my hands out of the harsh constraints, grunting, with no avail.

It’s shockingly quiet in here with the occasional creek that stops my heart every time, thinking someone is in here with me. I don’t know what time it is or how much time has passed since I left work, but it’s starting to get cold, which makes me think it must be getting dark outside. It was light out when they grabbed me. Surely somebody noticed and called the police! Someone must be coming to save me at any moment. Just like on tv.... right?

I hear what sounds like a large metal door open and close behind me, the click of a lock, and footsteps walking across the floor. I immediately knew the man was going to be well dressed by the way his shoes clacked against the cement. He walked confidently; not too fast and not too slow.

Still behind me, he begins, “I apologize for the primitive tactics of my boys, Avery. My men aren’t the most, shall we say, refined workers”

How did he know my name?? Do I know him? Why am I here? Where is here?? Instantly, my mind is flooded with questions as he comes around to face me.

“My, aren’t you a bright eyed young thing!”, he seemed genuinely shocked. “I was expecting a spoiled, angry teenager, but aren’t you... sweet. 19, are you?”

I’m frozen with fear. I can’t move a muscle, not even a little nod to answer his question. I am surprised to see an Asian man in front of me, well dressed from head to toe, looking like a banker or something, not some thug criminal or a crazy sociopath. He’s obviously the boss; the one who orchestrated my kidnapping.

“My name is insignificant, but I am known as the Night Dragon. Let’s just say I’m a business partner of your father’s.”

His voice sounds smooth and untrusting, and all I can think about is how I’m going to die. I know it. Bad guys never reveal their names unless they are confident it wasn’t going to leave the room. He’s still talking, but I can’t hear him past all the thoughts running through my head. Not until he takes my chin in his hand, forcing me to lock eyes onto his.

“... Do you understand me? You’re in trouble, little girl. We’ve been backing your daddy’s funds for a while now, but he made a big, big mistake, and now he has to pay up.”

The swish of a blade coming out of a case attached to his belt breaks the moment of silence. As the knife gets closer to my face, I instinctively begin to wiggle, scared, trying to move my face out of the way.

“STILL!”, he demands in a sharp, staccato voice that echos off the cement walls.

I sit rigid as if I had turned to stone. His knife moves close to my face. I hold my breath and close my eyes as the cold metal slips between my cheek and the gag. He barely creates any tension on the rag as it slices through, revealing just how sharp his knife is, showing me that  he could really hurt me with it if he wanted.

“There we go. Now I can see your pretty lips,” he says as his thumb rubs over my mouth. When I open my eyes, I see him biting his bottom lip, looking at me with lust in his eyes, and a hot flash of fear runs through my entire body.

“I’m a reasonable man, Avery. Extremely fair. When your father the Congressman crossed me, I gave him a month to present me with just half of what he owed. Instead, your loving daddy took a vacation, three states away, in a remote little town, almost as if he was trying to avoid me. Now, that’s not very responsible of him, is it? Leaving town when he owed me money?”

I shake my head no, tears starting to gloss over my eyes.

“But no worries; we found him. I’ve got very good men working for me who live for the hunt.” 

Anger building inside me at the thought of my father’s stupid deal that put his family in danger began to overflow, and the words left my mouth before I could even stop them. “So, what, I’m collateral?”, I ask in a shakier, smaller voice than I intended.

“Ummm... no, more like payment.” He touches my cheek affectionately as he continues, “You see, your daddy is a weak man. He spilled immediately. All I had to do was show him this knife here and he handed you over to me in a sweet little package. Already had it written out on a piece of paper in his pocket: your name, address, where you went to school, your work schedule, your usual route home.... Clearly he had given it some thought and was expecting me to catch up with him sooner or later,” laughing to himself, “I hear your little walk threw my men off a bit at first; they were expecting you to take the bus.”

He abruptly grabs my neck and squeezes. I can’t breathe. His eyes look cold and cruel, watching me suffocate. “I own you now.” He slowly licks the side of my face, stopping at the top to smell my hair before letting go. I gasp for air.

The Night Dragon shouts something in another language toward the door behind me. It could be Chinese, it could be Korean, Japanese... I have no idea. The door opens with a bang and I can hear people quickly entering the warehouse. Loud and raucous. More commands and pointing at a general area behind me. Two other men are hastily unlocking the cuffs at my hands and feet, and stand me up. When I turn around, I immediately see a space set up with an old queen sized bed frame and stained mattress against the cement wall. Just above the mattress are metal rings that look like the kind one would tie their victims to. They grab my arms to drag me toward the bed. I start to buck, realizing my worst fear is about to happen. I try to fight my way out of their grasp, but it just seems to rile up his men more.

“NO! Please... don’t....” I feel like I’m pleading for my life, at the very least, my honor.

“Go ahead and let her run!,” I hear shouted above the laughter with the same short, staccato punctuation.

They release their grip from me and I immediately run in the opposite direction toward the shadows. No one is chasing me, only laughing as they watch me go from locked door to locked door with no windows or glass to break through. Some of them begin to walk toward me across the big hall as I continue to bang on doors and yell for help, hoping with every part of my being that somebody nearby might hear me, not knowing this warehouse was in the center of an even larger building.

The small group of men come at me faster. I try to run from them, but I’m out numbered and they have me cornered. Knowing I have nowhere to go, with my back against the wall, I slowly sink to the floor. Defeated. The others enjoyed this cat and mouse game of tag. I can tell by the cheers and whistles. I am mortified. I’ve never felt more helpless, and I can’t believe my own father put me in this situation. I don't want to believe it.

They pull me back across the warehouse floor and throw me onto the rickety, squeaky bed. At least four men are on me at once. I’m screaming bloody murder while two of them strip my jeans off of me, and two others chain my wrists to some kind of eye hook above my head. I try kicking at anyone I can reach, but they’ve caught my ankles and are now holding me down. Oh, God, this can’t be happening!

The Night Dragon gets on top of me, sitting on my pelvis so I can’t move, his giant blade in his right hand. The others are quiet again as I continue to yell.

“Sssshhhhhhhh.....”

He places the blade at the top, center of my forehead, and traces down over my nose, stalling at my lips. He stares at me in wonderment as he outlines them lightly, then continues down, and slowly applies pressure about an inch under my chin, forcing my head up and back. My teeth are clenched, tears are streaming from the outside corners of my eyes, and I can feel my breasts heaving with every quick, nervous breath.

“You are a beautiful girl when you don’t speak,” he says softly, his face now close to mine. “I suggest you stop making sound. Do you understand?”

“Ye--”

“DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND!” He interrupts my ‘yes’ with his impatient, detached, dominant voice again, pushing the point of the blade into my skin. I swear I can feel a slight trickle of warm blood making its way down the side of my neck. I don’t think he pierced me too deeply, but it’s enough to frighten me into silence.

Once he’s satisfied that I will be quiet, the blade continues down past the little v in the center of my collarbone, and down my chest. He starts to cut my top at the hem of the neck before he rips the remainder open with his hands. Biting his bottom lip again, he admires the bosom contained by my pink, lace bra. He moans as he glides his knife over my breasts and bare cleavage. I am deaf and blind to the other men around us. It’s only me and him.

“Have you ever been raped before, Avery?”

I’m trying my best to remain silent, but a small whimper accidentally escapes as I begin to pull frantically against my chains. He seems to be very pleased with himself and flashes me an arrogantly satisfied smile. He rests his blade beneath the small center piece of fabric between my breasts and pulls up, cutting my bra open to expose my breasts. Completely vulnerable. I have never been topless in front of a stranger before, no less a crowd of strangers. Whoops and hollers erupt around me. I feel like I could die of humiliation if he doesn’t just gut me right here first.

He sets the blade down on the mattress next to my face, and grabs each of my breasts. Touching them softly, almost timidly at first, that quickly turns to squeezing and pinching. He’s biting his bottom lip again, and my stomach is instantly in knots. I feel like I’m going to be sick.

“Mmmmmmm... nineteen year old tits are my favorite. Still perky. Still... pure.”

He puts one of them in his mouth. Such an intimate move. I’m so embarrassed I can’t even look at him. I turn my head away and he leans down into me. He grabs my hair and forces me to face him, then kisses my mouth the way a lover would kiss his mistress. I realize he’s enjoying me slowly, prolonging the inevitable. I feel dirty and disgusting, and I know it’s only a matter of time now.

He sits up and tosses his suit jacket to someone before excitedly scrambling to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. I don’t want to look at it. I won’t. I can tell he’s pulled himself out. He begins to rub against me, grinding his hard phallus against my panties, staring at me with his evil, dark gaze. I’m begging him with my eyes to stop, mouthing the words ‘please don’t do this’, only for him to reply with laughter. He pulls my panties down and someone else claws them off of me, the last barrier of protection I had. He repositions himself so that he’s between my legs. No matter how hard I try, I can’t close them.

I feel the tip of his penis rub up and down along my slit. This disgusting, wicked, monster of a man, is taking his time to ruin me, almost as if he was savoring an exceptional meal, and there’s nothing I can do to stop him. This man who I’ve never even met before, is touching me where no stranger is allowed. I can’t hold it in any longer and I start to cry. Loudly. After a few more swipes along my crevice, he pushes himself inside me with a grunt, “Oohh, fuuuck!!

The pain is intense. I feel like he’s splitting me open! My cries turn into sobs that are nearly drowned out by the cheers around us. Every single thrust feels like he’s stabbing me. I am absolutely rigid from how much it hurts. He covers my mouth with his hand, calling me a whore while yelling at me to shut up, but continues to ram into me hard, as if trying to stick himself as deep as possible, purposely tearing me apart from the inside. My eyes are squeezed tight, and I let out a muffled scream with every thrust.

The thought of this one stranger inside me is nearly unbearable; it doesn’t even occur to me that every single dick in the room will be inside me before the night is up. My young, innocent mind can’t fathom the idea because until now, I had only been with one guy whom I loved. I grew up in a household that treated sex like the ultimate gift a person could give another. Not something that you gave away to just anyone willing, and certainly not something that could simply be taken either.

“You like this, don’t you, little girl. Having a full grown man fill your cunt. Feeling it stretch around my cock. You looove it.”

I want to scream back that I don’t, that he needs to get his sweaty, slimy body off of me, but his hand is still smashed across my mouth, plus nothing I said was remotely decipherable through my screams of pain. His grinding becomes monotonous. After what feels like forever, the strict, metronomic thrusts begin to accelerate. A new wave of terror overwhelms me as I realize he’s going to cum without pulling out! I know he’s not wearing a condom. The thought of him leaving a part of him inside me, the fear of disease or pregnancy... NOOO!! His face turns red and I see a vein popping out of his neck. He stiffens and gives a deafening groan before falling on top of me. His hand falls from my mouth and I am free to sob loudly again. I feel like used meat. Humiliated.

I can’t believe this awful nightmare. I open my eyes and count about 10 more men circled around me before I realize one of them is video taping this with some kind of handheld camera. Why?! Who is going to see this??!  I’m trembling, probably in shock. I feel his flaccid dick pull out of me, along with his juices seeping from my body. I imagine there’s a good mix of my blood with it from how much it hurts down there.

“You were nice and tight for me, baby.” He licks the tears on my right cheek before kissing me once more. “God, I love young pussy!”

He finally gets off of me, pulling himself back together. I can’t move. Only staring at the ceiling. Without missing a beat, he looks straight at the camera man and orders, “Record the others and then send that to Congressman Linwood himself.... as a thank you. After all, he did ask for proof that we’d at least keep his precious daughter alive.”
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:29:13 PM by Red Right Hand »
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 259
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Father Of The Year
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
fast paced and exciting... Just enough lingering on the salacious detail... And that open ending that allows the reader's thoughts to keep returning to their own perverted versions of what comes next for our poor captive.

:D
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline fallen saint

• contemplating life's existence in solitude
  • Rep: 15
  • Our love is god, let's go get a slushie
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 10:40:58 AM »
Always love your stories
Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

"Sunshine is dangerous;  Sugar can be poison
And love, well that's obvious;  Beware of too mouch happiness"

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 09:41:13 PM »
A huge thank you to RRH and FS for their lovely words. As always, it means a lot to receive a comment from either one of you, nevermind both of you!  :x
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline flash713

• Rep: 54
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 06:40:41 PM »
Realy enjoyed your story  :popcorn:  hope you write a follow on to it  :D

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 469
Re: Father Of The Year [Winner of March/April 2015]
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 06:41:30 AM »
Rep and fap Red... The build up was fantastic and the scene was very hot..

I loved the part where Night Dragon asks Avery if she has ever been raped before....i loved it for some reason...

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 06:46:50 PM »
Rep and fap Red... The build up was fantastic and the scene was very hot..

I loved the part where Night Dragon asks Avery if she has ever been raped before....i loved it for some reason...

That was my shout out to Firefly... Well, sort of. It had actually been a line in many of my fantasies long before Firefly came along. >:)

Offline preyonmyknees

• Teach me what girls like me are good for.
  • Rep: 33
  • Hihi
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 11:15:19 AM »
Soooo hot!  I wish it was happening to me!!
Come stalk and grab me on kik :)

Offline kg808

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 08:00:30 PM »
The intimacy of the kiss...this got me.

Offline Xxxredheadslave

• Rep: 14
  • I'm Not Trouble I'm just a Challenge to Handle
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 05:53:09 PM »
God!...this story made my day!
Redheads are for the men  brave enough to play with them!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin