In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red) 5 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red)  (Read 68444 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red)
« Reply #915 on: March 22, 2016, 07:30:18 AM »
He's being surprisingly helpful, and with him, this horribly nasty man, any ounce of kindness, even the most subtle, goes a long, long way on me. I can't help but relax my face and smile at him, even as slightly as I do. If one couldn't see it on my face, it's definitely in my eyes. He helps me limp into the dining room where the table is set. There are fresh flowers on one of the side tables, and candles on the table. It's set for a very romantic dinner for two. Dinner smells really good. He even got out cloth napkins! I'm feeling very special in this moment, and my heart feels warm. I'm letting myself enjoy this brief moment where he is being kind. It's really all I have to live for at the moment, and you never know how long it's going to last. Plus I have all the time in the world to worry about all the other stuff - like the fact that anything nice will always lead to horror with him. Still, allowing myself to be in this moment may just protect me from "fucking this up", as he would say. 

"Sir! This is all so…." I'm lost for words. Tears - happy tears - have filled my eyes, making them glossy without crying. "This is just so… beautiful."
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #916 on: March 22, 2016, 06:03:19 PM »
You are weeping, and it is not the crocodile tears that you so often give me.  The ones that are seeking sympathy and nothin more.  These are actual ones.  My smile, as i press my lips against the back of your neck.  Holding and pushin you down on the chair.  Sitting you down and keeping my hands on you.  "You are just now experiencing what I could have been doin for you all year, all your life.  If you were not so difficult.  Did not require me to keep breaking you.  If you were good, this couldhave been yours, while you were still allowed to go outside."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #917 on: March 23, 2016, 11:16:46 PM »
Outside. I start to feel bad. Guilty, actually. For a couple moments I believed it was my fault. I did this to me. I put myself in this situation. And then I start to remember that no, he took my rights away the moment he decided to keep me in the basement! I'm not as upset as I might have been a few months ago if he had mentioned the same thing then, but it does irk me. Still, the truth is I am broken just enough to let him speak to me like that without responding angrily. Instead, I lower my head and say, "I'm sorry…. I didn't know."  After a long beat of silence, I add, "I look forward to you taking me outside again one day, Sir."

Yeah. Hopefully somewhere crowded.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #918 on: March 24, 2016, 06:18:26 AM »
You sound eager, almost hungry to be let outside.  i suppose it makes sense.  You used to have the tan complexion of someone who despite the busy schedule always found time to drink up the rays. and now, well you are fishy, ale.  th side effect of not seeeing the sun for an entire year.  Oh, you had been upstairs a few times, but always at night.  after all, I work during the day, breadwinner, and you could not have been trusted to be in this house by yourself.  Probably do something stupid, like start a fire to bring the police here.  That would have been so you.  I felt myself getting angry, at the way you used to be, but i fought it down.  By possessively squeezing your shoulder.  It felt good under my hand, and I sat myself down across from you.  "Again, I think you might be ready for it.  To go outside.  Generally after we have been together this long, we would meet the parent.  But mine are dead and yours, well they would not understand. Not with how they screwed you up, and then went on camera and weeped for their baby.  As if you were not a fully functional adult capable of runningg her own life."  Grnning, I started to eat.  i want to fuck you... but it would be impolite to simply bend you over the table.  Not to mention a waste of all my work.  So, after.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #919 on: March 25, 2016, 10:55:16 AM »
I can't help but show my excitement with my eyes getting slightly wider when he validated that I might be ready to go outside. For me it's more than the sun. It's a glimmer of hope that one day he might take me somewhere public where I will escape. But for now I've become almost, but not quite, content with the fact that this is my life at the moment. I bucked long and hard, and I probably have a few more to go, but I've mostly submitted myself to this new reality. Especially after he took away my baby. Possibly the cruelest thing he could have ever done to me.

Of course he gets in a couple digs - my parents screwed me up, I wasn't a fully functional adult, etc. - but I bit my tongue. Almost literally. Clamping down my teeth so I won't accidentally say something stupid. I reach for the glass of water to physically swallow my words back down.

I take a few bites of food. Food means very little to me anymore. I just don't feel like eating, hungry or not. I'm also rarely hungry anymore. I'm not sure if it's because my stomach is smaller, if I'm depressed, or if I've become somewhat anorexic as food has become the one last thing I do have control over. Maybe all three. Or maybe it's the fact that my mind is on his plans, and not on what I'm eating anyway. I'm taking small bites and moving the food around so it looks like I've eaten more. What are his plans, if any, for tonight? Sex, I'm sure of it. I know I've been healing for the last couple days, too. I'm so scared he's going to fuck me so hard, he'll accidentally reopen the tears that are finally closed. I mean, I just had a baby go through there only days ago! I know the body is a wondrous and elastic thing, but come on! Just the thought of him sticking himself inside me makes me clench. Even my breasts are sore and tender. My body has gone through so many changes. Not getting to express this milk I also can't help but think about this collar. All the other times he brought me up here, he took it off. Why does he want to keep it on? I watch him eat, the butterflies and nerves in my stomach getting stronger has he gets closer to done. I'm just not hungry.

Offline the savage

« Reply #920 on: March 27, 2016, 01:54:33 PM »
You are picking at your food.  Trying to move around the food.  It seemed as if you were delaying the end of the meal.  You have to know what you and I will be doing when the meal is over.  It was not the way that our first date went, but then there are a number of things that i would have preferred to do on that date, this was not the way I saw our relatonship unfoldin.  But it worked out anyway. Because when you are fated to be together, nothing can stnad in the way.  If you just show enough persistence you can even overcome the actions of one of the parties, trying to fuck everything up. 

Grunting, I looked at you not eating, despite all the effort I put in to the meal.  My head moves back and forth, puffing out a sigh.  "I understand that you are no longer pregnant and that probably lessens your appetite.  If you want we can go up to the bedroom and really do our love right."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #921 on: March 31, 2016, 10:04:44 PM »
My eyes are dead as I push around the food on my plate. I feel depressed, and nothing but hopelessness. As soon as he suggests we go to the bed room, I blink and turn it on. Smiling, I look up, my eyes now relaxed and looking at him in the way a wife might look at her husband. "Oh… no, I'm not quite finished yet. Plus the longer we wait, the more special it will be." I swallow, unconvinced that he will buy it. I take another bite and force myself to chew and swallow, and then sip from the class of water. Watching him, unable to hide the full amount of worry on my face. My body still hurts; mostly physically, but also emotionally. The last thing I want to do is make love to this man. In fact, he's the last man on Earth I'd want to be with.

Offline the savage

« Reply #922 on: April 01, 2016, 06:39:47 AM »
My eyebrow goes up... that did sound like evasion.  Like you telling me no, only in a way that you think will not provoke me.  Make me angry.  THere is a defeated feelng in me, all I do and you are still broken, still resisting me.  The woman I love is replaced with this monster that wears her body.  I slid my knife in to my palm.  Hiding it.  Because I am going to do something stupid, something very stupid.  But the rage in me demands it.  Demands that you suffer for treating me this way, for treating our special night this way.  I stood up and walked over to you.  I took you and gently stood you up, placing a gentle, soft kiss on your lips.  not demanding, not anythiing.  You do not know it, but I am saying goodbye to the woman I love.  It is the way, I shall keep the creature that inhabits her, but never again shall I try to correct her.  It is a failure. 

there is a tear in my eye as I pull back, breaking the kiss.  And suddenly I lift you up and toss you onto the table.  Hands splaying, I slam the knife down through one, and into the wood of the table. Pinning you there.  "You are not the woman I love, you are still the thing.  I cannot lie to myself anymore."  Having to shout over the wordless sound you made, grabbing your legs to my chest as I enter it. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #923 on: April 03, 2016, 09:11:03 PM »
He stands me up to kiss me. It's actually nice. Not angry or forceful. When he kiss me, I kiss him back… but it's different. The tear in his eye puts me on high alert. This is a new emotion from him. Calm and sad. It's enough to frighten me to my core. I don't do or say anything, and suddenly I'm on my back with a knife through my hand. For a split second, it doesn't even hurt. The adrenaline and shock of it all gives it a delay. And then the pain hits me and I'm screaming. I can't move my hand!! I'm literally nailed to the table! He grabs my legs and I barely notice past the shooting pain. He drives himself into me, and I scream even louder. How could the neighbors not hear me?! He forces himself inside me. I'm not ready! My body isn't heeled yet! It feels like he's tearing me apart! As he thrusts into me hard, he's pushing my body away from where my hand is secured to the table. My are is outstretched and starting to pull. I've never screamed so loud in my life. I'm screaming so loud, my voice is cracking and breaking. I feel like I'm screaming for him to stop, but realize it's just incoherent sounds. I look at my hand and see all of the blood. It's all over the table, all over my skin, all over everything.

Offline the savage

« Reply #924 on: April 03, 2016, 09:40:08 PM »
I am acting like a monster, at this point I admit it.  But if you are going to be a monster, I have to respond in kind.  To be a monster.  I tried to be a man, to make you the woman you should be.  My head jerks back and forth as I felt tears leaking out of my eyes.  Clamping my hand over your lying, screaming mouth.  And pumping in your body viciously.  Taking you just as violently as I can.  Over and over again. Enjoying the feel of your body.  Even if it is nowhere near as tight as it used to be.  I suppose giving birth will do that.  My other hand comes down on the one I have nailed to the table, feeling the blood there. Feeling it and enjoying it. "You gave up the chance at normall  I will never understand you, I suppose"
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #925 on: April 04, 2016, 01:39:29 PM »
I can barely make out his tears through my own. He's got me bent in half the way he's pounding into me, and it hurts terribly. My body is still healing! My girlfriends used to say it took them months, to not only heal, but for the vaginal opening to go back to normal. Everyone's body is different, and the fact that I had no doctor to help me, I have no idea what kind of damage occurred down there! I'm screaming bloody murder through his hand. My own hand is shaking and losing a lot of blood. The knife had to have gone through bone, muscle, tendons… 

I've never been more scared in the year that I've been here than I am right now. His eyes are looking at me differently. He's being more violent than usual… or that I remember. I suppose there were some horrific times, but I don't remember them as nearly as bad as they were. I suppose it's a coping mechanism that my brain activated. I'm not fighting him, I'm not pushing against him. I'm just letting him do whatever he needs to do. I feel like I've let him do whatever he wants for a few months now, and yet whatever I do, however I respond, he always finds a flaw with it. I'm beginning to think all of this is more about him than me. A beautiful woman could never like him. He hates himself so much, he's taking it out on me. That asshole.

Muffled screams of agony continue to escape through his hand as he rapes me on our anniversary. How fitting. All I can do is plead and beg for him to stop all of this through my eyes. At the moment it is impossible for me to form actual coherent words.

Offline the savage

« Reply #926 on: April 04, 2016, 05:11:30 PM »
I do not know how long I used you, how long I pounded with all savagery I could muster in to your body.  How long you bled on me, how long you tried to scream your way out of my hand.  Though you never did try to pull your mouth away, which is saying something.  Even when you seem to think it is at its worst, you have that tiny piece of you saying it can always get worse and try to avoid making your prophecy a reality.  I do not know how long I pounded you, savaged you.  But when I finally finish, your body is limp  Lying on the table, nailed there, with no energy to do more than twitch.  A spasm in your thigh making one of your legs kick slightly.  My hand comes off, revealing the massive bruise covering your entiire lower half of your face.  Grunting as I rip the knife out of the table, out of your hand.  Tearing a napkin to jam in through your hand.  Stopping the bleeding.  Odds are good you are never going to use it again.  Not that you really needed it.  I tried ot make you a wife, a partner, but your resistance has finally overcome me.  Making you nothing more than a sex slave. And those do not need hands.  "This was the last time you are up here.  You live in the basement now.  These are the last words you will ever hear.  I am done tryng to get through to you.  I am not going to waste any more of my breath."  I grabbed you, I am not sure that you even heard me, but not caring as I drag you back downstairs.  Getting your blood and yes my cum all over me. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #927 on: April 06, 2016, 09:21:57 PM »
One full year. I'm sure the only people who thought I was still alive were my parents. That anniversary broke me mentally and physically. And that one year turned into two, three, four…. by our tenth year, I was nothing but an object. A fuck doll and baby machine, with nothing but years of being raped, fucked, and pregnant ahead of me. In that decade, I had given birth to four more babies and lost a few more when I'd make him angry - a couple of those, stillbirths. I had long stopped hoping someone would wonder where all these babies were coming from, even the bodies of those that didn't make it. For all I knew, he had been burying every single one of those babies in the back yard.

Over the years I had learned enough discipline to hold in my tears. I rarely cried anymore. I was constantly scared, but I was terrified of the man I now loved. The man who fed me, gave me shelter, and took care of me. The man who held my life in his hands. I finally cracked years ago, and he had long convinced me that I was safest in the basement. A shell of who I once was, I no longer thought about that world. I barely remember it.

Fifteen years since the day I disappeared became the most frightening day of my life. I heard banging and men shouting upstairs. It sounded like a war! When they pushed down the door to the basement, I was huddled naked in the corner, terrified of what they were going to do to me, and scared to death that they were going to kill my Master. A man I've never seen before tried to console me, and I fought back like a cornered cat with it's claws extended. They took the collar off of me - MY COLLAR!! - and dragged me up the steps even though I didn't want to go with them. As pregnant as I was, I couldn't fight back. They finally had to sedate me in order to get me out of that house.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #928 on: January 08, 2017, 07:02:44 PM »
Holy 40,000 views! :O

Congrats to my dear partner, [member=33]the savage[/member].  :x

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl