In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red) 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red)  (Read 51501 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 737
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: Obsession and Possession (Essence of Red)
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2015, 06:22:37 PM »
I start to wake up gently, feeling his hands on me. Suddenly reminded of the time I woke up knowing I had been touched! I start to move toward getting out of his lap, but he becomes a little more firm with his strokes, forcing me to stay where I am while he molests me. I try moving once more, but he becomes even more aggressive, holding me in place with one hand while the other continues to roam to the places I donít want him to touch. Shushing me as if heís trying to take care of me. I close my eyes as his hand explores between my legs, trying to keep the tears in check. I know I canít fight this. Heís not hurting me yet, and I donít want him too. I become tense and rigid, trying not to let my body fall into the trap that would ultimately kill me if it did.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

• Rep: 233
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #256 on: June 01, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
You squirmed, a sudden movement.  And I had to hold you down and still molest your body.  A strange thing, since you are tryig to convice ke to be nice, to not ounish you.  And screaming and struggling against a soft touch is a bad idea.  I grabbed your hair and jerked backwards, pulling you away from my lap and twistin your facce to look at me.  I noticed the shine to your eyes.  Tears.  And they aren't forming, they were already there.  Igrowled and ground my teeth together.  You are insulting me again.  I slappes you with my free hand.  One slap, and then a second harder slap on the other cheek.  Growling low, I want to rip your throat out, a single motion to stop all this disrespect.   "No.  When I'm nice you insukt me."  Another two slaps, "maybe I should just be the monster you think I am."  Two more.  "Would that make you happy?"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2015, 05:51:19 PM »
I couldnít hold onto the tears. There was nothing to hold them in place. After the third slap, they fell right out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Looking at him, I knew he was right. ďNo. Iím sorry.Ē I look down to the ground, ashamed. ďI should not have squirmed. It was an instinct when I woke up. IÖ Iím sorry.Ē

He makes a good point, though. I need to be better about choosing my battles. When heís not hurting me, I need to let him be. The problem was, at the time, I was more concerned about not orgasming under his touch than anything else. I think that might actually be worse than being raped day after day.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2015, 06:12:53 PM »
There are tears in your eyes, fallin freely now.  At least you aren't lying to me woth your eyes anymore.  I set my jaw and growled at yoi, feeling myself get angrier.  Even as ypu apologize, tellin me that what you did was wrong.  It was.  Very wrong.  How could you do that?  Still insult me?  And I was just playing with my toy!  I grabbed you and tossed you down oto the mattress.  I planted a knee in your back and pinned you down.  Trappjn ypu.  And of course my hands go right back to rubbing and molestin your body.  Because I can, and I want to.  It feels good to un up against your leg, over your lips, ypur nipples.  And now you can't run, not with me pinning ypu down.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #259 on: June 02, 2015, 12:08:48 AM »
I donít try to get away. Where would I go, anyway? Plus I understand what I need to do, especially when it seems as though he doesnít have to go into work today. He would have all day to torture me if I continued to make him angry. I let him touch me everywhere. His hands slide all over me. He seems especially interested between my legs. He has a shockingly soft and tender touch. I try breathing. Concentrating on not feeling any warmth or sparks between my legs. If he makes me climax, I might just actually die of humiliation.

Offline the savage

« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2015, 06:57:21 AM »
My hand while insistent is gentle. At least gentle in comparison to the knee in your back holding you down. And I kept fondling you body. Molesting all the places that I know bring pleasure. A reminder that while I can give you otherworldly pain I can do the same with pleasure. I can see your squirms changing. Not a desperate attempt to move away from me. An attempt to lessen your pleasure. Which means it is working. I am overriding your mind. For perhaps the first time. I take it as a good thing and press in a little closer. Rub a little harder gets lower. I even press my lips against the nape of your neck. "Yes. I am your owner but I am also a man who was in love with you. I want you to be pleased."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2015, 07:22:29 AM »
It takes almost everything I have in me to say the words, ďthank youĒ in response. My innate reaction to him is to fight, but Iíve had enough pain for today, and Iíve already vowed to myself that today is not the day that I die.  At least not literally.

I cling onto the mattress and tighten everything, trying to stop that feeling that is starting to blossom below. My eyes are clenched, my mouth is pressed together. Iím concentrating on not letting that orgasm take over. Itís hardly fair. I havenít been touched in so long, and Iím in my most sensitive (and traditionally horny) week of the month. Fuck! His hands are like magic. Itís growing inside me despite what I want. When I start to wiggle slightly, trying to lighten his pressure, he instinctually follows me and pushes his knee down snugger. My breathing changes, no matter how hard I try not to. Itís audible. Iím already embarrassed and it hasnít even happened yet. I can feel it growing, and yet no matter how much I try to stop it from going over the edge, it only makes it stronger. I can tell itís going to be big. I hate that heís bringing me pleasure. With every part of my being, I hate it. Itís as if my body is telling him that I like this. That I want this. And I donít!

Finally, after a long struggle, it blooms without my consent, completely taking over, a full rush of pleasure from my head to my toes. I canít hold anything in. I shudder with profound pleasure, and a sound to confirm that response. I feel him push his fingers inside me as the walls of my vagina pulse around them. My head is in a euphoric space for a split moment, before the rush of reality hits me again. Iím still. Frozen. Yet still feeling the warmth of one of the most beautiful orgasms Iíve ever had. If I cry, Iíll piss him off. What do I do?? Slowly, I start to roll over, and he lets me. I look at him and smileÖ Methodically. The game is on.

Offline the savage

« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2015, 05:25:37 PM »
I worked your body over.  Constant, steady pressure and touch, I need to control you.  For whatever reason the violence hasn't done that.  So I am more than willing to attemot another tactic.  I can see you moving, writhin slowly undernearh the way I am workin your body.  There is a smile on my face as you shuddee and cum, rocking and roilin tjrough your entire body.  I smirked, and it got even more smug when you rolled over and smiled at me.

I didn't wait, pushing myself on top of you, parting your legs wih one of mine and shuddering in pleasure at the simple touch of you.  Letting out a growl, a possessive pleased sound and kissig you on the lips as I push kyself forward.  Pressing closer to you, my erect self jabbimg against your inner thigh.   As I gripped and bit down on your lip.  I little smile as it saws betweem mine.  I lauhed abit and pushed into you, licking you
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2015, 09:31:12 PM »
I donít have time to feel disgust with myself or completely sick over what just happened. Heís on me, kissing, andÖ  oh, God, no! I gasp as he pushes inside me. My brain is going a hundred miles a minute, trying to make sense out of what just happened, and what is happening now. I squeal as he chews on my lip and swear I taste blood. I donít push him away. Pushing and struggling is not an option right now. My eyes are open wide in a panic; thank goodness heís not looking at me. I wasnít expecting this! It never occurred to me that heíd be ready for sex again so quickly. But then I donít know how long I had been asleep in his arms.

I am trying so hard not to show how much I donít want to do this. I put my arms around his back so that he wonít feel like heís fucking a rag doll. His rhythm, in and out, is building an intensity inside me. This time feels different. And yet the only difference that I can think of is that the juices are still inside me from the previous rape so the slickness is allowing a different momentum, plus I just came only minutes ago. When I used to masturbate in my own bed, I usually came in consecutive twos and threes. Is it possible my clit is expecting a second?? The build is getting stronger. My body is primed and I can feel it betraying me! Not again! Not with him inside me! I feel it growing quickly and I have absolutely no control over it! I donít know whatís happening!  Iíve heard of women having an orgasm when theyíve been raped before. The shame they feel. Ha. íShameí. The meaning of the word doesnít even come close to what Iím feeling right now! More like revulsion. Self loathing. Even those words donít capture the exact feeling in this moment. I donít know if he can tell. I hope not! I hope he finishes before Iím pushed over the edge! My breathing is faster and more shallow. He kisses me and I kiss him back. Iím doing my best not to make him angry, but I need him to stop! Oh, God, make it stop!

Offline the savage

« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2015, 09:46:13 PM »
I am devouring you, every inch of your body.  My hands are still molesting your body with the same rhythm and passion as when I brought you to orgasm, both times.  My mouth is pressed against yours, the hungrh motion of my tongue devouring your insides.  My cock sliding into and out of you in a steady pace.  The same speed all the time.  Fast but not punishing.  I can feel you wriggli g and writhung.  Hands moving in the air and not sure where to put them or what to do with them.  I want to tell myself that you want to caress me and beat them against me in equal measures.  What ever it is, I don't care.  I want your body, want everything you have to offer.  Growling my lust out into your body, your lips.  All while I drivs jyself ito you.  Grabbing the undersides of your legs and with a jerk liftin them off the mattress.  Pressing them against me as I took you.  Wordless noises of pleasure, explosions of air as I raped you.  I sucked on your lip before bendin my body down to latch on your nipple.  Biing and sucking it in turn.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2015, 09:54:08 PM »
Iíve never been one to be silent, not even when masturbating alone. His mouth goes to my nipple, and Iím sent right over! My entire body shaking, my vaginal walls gripping and releasing his entire cock. Quickly, over and over again. I hold onto him and I just try to pretend Iím somewhere else. Anywhere else. With anyone else.

How could this happen? How could I let this happen??

Offline the savage

« Reply #266 on: June 03, 2015, 10:04:57 PM »
I come up to your eae, first bitinf down on it, slowly increasing oressure until I know I am about to reak the skin.  As you shudder and quivee around me.  Pushing yourself over the edge.  And I fucked hardwr.  "See little whore, you can be made to liks it.  You just need to let me hae what I wantl  and I'll make things work for you."  Sawing dosn, I taste a few drops of blood as you whimper and gasp.  Orgasming and in pain.  Perfect.  "Don't you prefer this to..." I grabbed your hand and brutally twistwd a fingwd, almost to the breaking pointl  but quickly release it... "that."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #267 on: June 04, 2015, 07:25:17 AM »
ďAh.. ah.. ow.. OW!Ē Heís hurting me in new ways. I know how I want to answer and I know how I should answer. Neither are the same. Still breathless, confused, and hurting both physically and psychologically, I try to answerÖ ďy..y..yesĒ in a breathy voice. Itís hard to answer when gasping in pain and fear. I am certain that this will never happen again. It canít! I am completely shocked and dumbfound over what is happening to my body right now. How can this monster who has delivered more pain than I have ever imagined in my wildest nightmares, also bring me to these kinds of climaxes?? I feel dirty and ashamed. I want to crawl into a little hole and die. Heís going to think I like this!! Oh, wait. But thatís the game I have to play. I need him to think Iím turning around. Maybe then heíll be gentler, allow me upstairs, give me different privilegesÖ and then I can escape. I initiate another kiss. I have no idea if heís buying it, but he should be feeling pretty good about the fact that I just came TWICE. The taste of blood is in my mouth and now I know for certain he punctured my ear thatís already throbbing. Heís an absolute animal.

Offline the savage

« Reply #268 on: June 04, 2015, 05:43:23 PM »
I tasted your blood,  feeling it in my mouth as I pant and gasp.  My body comin down from my orgasm.  You felt so good, so perfect, so right around me
  I pressed my lips, bloodied with your blood against yours.  Pushing my tongue pass and into your.  Because I wanted to make you move in revulsion.   Testin yoir body, testinf just how much you have come around.  And you didn't pull away, good. 

"That's my girl.  That's a good girl."  I stroked against you and then moved away.  Gathering myself and glancin back at you splayed against the mattress.  Licking my lips clean.  "You are starting to learn."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »
Iím trying to keep a somewhat straight face, but the smile behind my eyes are giving it away. I know it. Hopefully he thinks Iím smiling in orgasmic delight. I know Iím smiling because the match point goes to me in this round. I suppose itís possible I might be floating a little. The hormones charging through my body, the euphoric feeling after a really strong climax. After he went upstairs, I didnít move for a long time. Not even a muscle. I wanted to ride my high as long as I couldÖ which was only about 10 or 20 minutes. And when I crashed, I crashed hard. My chest felt tight, standing, sitting or pacing didnít help. I couldnít catch my breath. I was having an anxiety attack. The reality of what just happened made me sick. Literally. I ran to the bucket and threw up. I definitely donít feel well. I also canít eat what he gave me today ever again. The faint smell of it in the air is making me feel sick all over again. I refuse to think about the biological changes that my body may or may not be going through. Instead, I convince myself Iím so sick with the way my body betrayed me that it manifested in this physical way. That must be it.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin