In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • How do you know? 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: How do you know?  (Read 3632 times)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 899
Re: How do you know?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 07:26:21 PM »
Never got into anime.

That last one frightens me. It's the same demeanor Burbles has if Lis doesn't lock him out of the bedroom in time in the mornings. My dick hates that fucking cat.

-S
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1031
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 07:29:05 PM »

I gave someone rep a sloppy beej last night ~Ray, "correcting" southernbelle's post
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
But then again, if there is anyone here who can tell you that you do not control the nickname you get saddled with it would be me ~the savage

Limits

Offline lysyn

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 07:34:40 PM »
Hahahaha, yep that first one. Makes me laugh every time, hence why I sometimes "forget" to kick out Burbles in the mornings.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 801
    • RapeCage
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 12:41:05 AM »
S, you really should set up your own account.  :D

I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like S has some good stuff to say!  :thumbs:

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »
Never got into anime.

That last one frightens me. It's the same demeanor Burbles has if Lis doesn't lock him out of the bedroom in time in the mornings. My dick hates that fucking cat.

-S

Credit to Ray for finding that one. It never fails to make me laugh. XD

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 01:10:35 AM »
I don't believe ANYONE is inherently dominant or submissive. It's a ROLE that anyone can play. You may feel uncomfortable in one role if you are more typically accustomed to the other in real life, but as I've often heard it, people often choose the OPPOSITE role to play because if this is fantasy, why play yourself? It's why the vast majority of MEN are subs - who are accustomed to being the power players and bread winners in real life and just want to lose control once in the confines of the bedroom. And women have become empowered to the point as well that they want that same break at home. In fact women dominants are so difficult to find that subs pay a premium when they do find them!

I'll just chime in and say the above is very true.

I'm one of those rare dommes. I'm a petite little thing but I have a big voice and have no trouble commanding a room. I'm extremely direct and have been told I'm intimidating at times. But that isn't what makes me dominant. What makes me dominant is that I enjoy my partner's vulnerability and the trust he or she puts in me while vulnerable. I enjoy watching the catharsis, and comforting during aftercare. And Ray is right in that anyone can do that.

I recently read someone here (@RayPistonprowl? it was someone who either knows their stuff or learned it from me!) who wrote about how the dominant is the giver (of sensation) and the submissive is the receiver. That's exactly what the D/s community teaches. If you enjoy watching someone squirm in ecstasy, you may be a lot more dominant than you think! XD And there's no guilt in enjoying lying back, relaxing, and just receiving for a while. You just have to expect that as the dominant, the onus is on you to provide the entertainment!

I am not a professional domme, but I know some, and I can't tell you how many times I've had kinky men pick up on my "dominance" and proposition me; I just refer them to the pros! So I do agree with @EssenceofRed that there are some characteristics that will tend to appeal to submissives, but I agree with others here that dominants needn't have those characteristics all the time. Shy quiet boys can make great doms!  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:13:36 AM by Addie »

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 253
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 04:02:50 PM »
S, you really should set up your own account.  :D

Every year, my great niece used to get a letter from Santa Clause... Maybe he was real too?  :))
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline lysyn

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 04:40:59 PM »
Or maybe "lysyn" is imaginary and this whole time I've been a dude. /gasp

The reasons I know of that S will likely never sign up.

1. He's entirely too busy.
2. Too many alpha males shaking their junk. He just isn't interested in the posturing.
3. He has no desire to play or flirt with anyone else. He doesn't want to encourage anyone. Partly because he knows what a jealous headcase I am.
4. He dislikes the internet. Seriously, if anything needs done online, it is my duty, except when it comes to monitoring my activity. Oh he still hates it, but then it's a necessary evil.
5. Some rant in Italian.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 04:49:08 PM »
Or maybe "lysyn" is imaginary and this whole time I've been a dude. /gasp

The reasons I know of that S will likely never sign up.

1. He's entirely too busy.
2. Too many alpha males shaking their junk. He just isn't interested in the posturing.
3. He has no desire to play or flirt with anyone else. He doesn't want to encourage anyone. Partly because he knows what a jealous headcase I am.
4. He dislikes the internet. Seriously, if anything needs done online, it is my duty, except when it comes to monitoring my activity. Oh he still hates it, but then it's a necessary evil.
5. Some rant in Italian.

1. Too busy to share a hobby with his giocattolo dai capelli rosso fuoco con occhi civettuolo?
2. Erm... Maybe shaking their junk in your face... I haven't noticed it being that bad (or obvious) here like it gets some places.
3. Well... That's cute. But so long as no one mails any house keys I'm sure the mysterious "S." will be able to restrain himself. If I'm not off my mark on the former identity he always struck me as an honorable gentleman.
4. Old dogs can learn new tricks...
5. Bing Translator, baby! I'm sure the rant was against my imaginary online persona having the gall...
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline lysyn

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 05:06:08 PM »
He's not read any of this yet. He's still working. I asked him if he would be interested in my making him an account here. He said "you know how I feel about that," then started muttering in Italian.

I have a lot more time than he does, he encouraged me to find a like minded online community a long time ago, when RD was around, to alleviate my boredom while learning more about BDSM and any proclivities I had. I joined many. I liked RD the best. When it died, I lost interest, so I kinda get where he's coming from. As far as sharing hobbies with me, he does. Just not online. ;)

S has never had an online account anywhere. He doesn't even have a Facebook account. That's not quite true, he does have a few store accounts. But i still think he's an honorable guy despite that.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:29:35 PM by lysyn »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 07:17:39 PM »

2. Erm... Maybe shaking their junk in your face... I haven't noticed it being that bad (or obvious) here like it gets some places.

Wot he said. I think the insta-doms get put off when they realise this site is run by a dominant woman (@Addie )- and she makes it rather clear in the Board Info section that people wot dismiss the connexion between rape fantasy and BDSM probably won't enjoy themselves long here (and instadoms generally dismiss it). (I wouldn't say I run this shit. I just help manage it.) In fact that was one of the nice things about RapeDesires.com - Louise101 was running shit and helped keep the instadoms in check and generally made it feel like a place women could feel relatively safe. Not so on many other sites that just gave me the creeps!
My pussy is squirting out air with a high pitched sound. -Ingy
It's like a freight train trying to fit into a Pringles tube. -Ingy
The rape and abuse is a feature, not a bug. -the savage
I need your body. Alive would suffice. -Ingenue, to me
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? I just finished wiping came through to the living room, collapsed in the sofa breathless and was like, oh help my fuck that was traumatic. -Conrad

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 11:18:55 PM »
I guess I'm mistaken about ever "meeting" S then. I thought I saw a clue somewhere, but must have been mistaken.

My apologies to you both.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline lysyn

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 07:37:56 AM »
As my Lis would say, that escalated quickly.

I'll allow myself to be baited this once, only because she got upset. I don't like her upset, unless of course I am the one doing it. Now I know why, even if she doesn't see it herself. Lis hates having her integrity called into question. She doesn't understand why anyone would doubt her because she's very honest. Rudely so. Case in point, the first time I met her, which I orchestrated, she called me a pompous ass. I think I knew then that she was mine. But that's a story for, no. I was going to say another time, but that would be a lie. I have no desire to tell our story.

Long ago I told her the reasons I had for her joining an online, anonymous community. She needed to question everything. I did not want her to blindly take my word about anything. Also, I wanted to know her interests so that I may incorporate them into our scenes. You see, I knew I would never take her to a club. I would not share her with anyone. I am just as jealous as she is. Possibly more so. Probably more so if I think about it. But she needed to "meet" other people. She needed people she could turn to that she trusted if she had any questions. I do not read her PM messages, unless she asks me to. I also didnt read the women's forum when RD was around, again, unless she asked me to. Anyway, an online community seemed the best route to go. I was happy she found one she liked. And I'm happy she's found you again, but I don't need you. She does. You are "her" friends. If she needs to vent about something, she has you. If I am here she may start to feel she can't trust any advice is in her best interests, that her alliances are divided. I don't want that.

No, I don't need you for myself. I know who and what I am. My job is easy. It's either black or white. Or I suppose green and rutabaga, with varying degrees of yellow. I do not need you for advice, I simply follow her lead. I do need you for her. I need to know she has a safety harness. I also make her wear a seat belt. She is everything to me. I need to know she feels safe.

I promise you, I have no qualms about a site being run by a woman. I prefer it. Part of that jealousy issue I have. As for dick waving and posturing, I think we can agree that it does happen. Maybe not here, but more often than not. I wouldn't be taking this time to write his out if that weren't the case, even just a little bit, no? Incidentally, my "rant" was work related. I hate being interrupted about silly things when my mind is elsewhere. I think in Italian, when it slips out she knows not to disturb me further. I also usually get a lovely blow job to make up for whatever has perturbed me. It's very much a win/win situation. So thank you for that.

Your apologies are accepted, though not necessary, not to me. I was not upset. I didn't even know what was going on until now. I also know she will feel stupid for letting it bother her. Don't hold it against her. She feels she has to defend my honor. It's sweet, but unnecessary. One of the many reasons I love her, I suppose.

I don't need my own account. I only posted because I saw a red flag. I hope any submissive, man or woman, would know not to judge a book by its cover. There are too many out there that would take advantage of it. I've seen so many good and trusting people hurt, both subs and Doms but more so subs. Let's be honest, so many men only care about getting their dick wet, add in the fantasy of a woman doing whatever you want without question and you will find far more victimisation. I only posted here to point out that there are unscrupulous people that have no qualms about taking advantage of that situation. As much of a bastard that I can be, I love women. I revere them. I don't want to see them ruined. I may want to hurt one in particular, but only because she loves it, and so do I. She's glorious when she's wearing my marks. Oh, she's stunning without them, too. But with them? Nothing makes my dick harder than to know I've claimed her. Speaking of, I think I'm done here and it's a rare occasion when I get to wake her up with my tongue. Ciao.

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 718
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »
^ This is exactly what I'm talking about. True Dom. *swoon* And I do mean the term exactly as it was intended. I believe in it... at least as of right now. I also believe there are many types of Doms. Many of you had me thinking these last couple days about what I really meant by the term, especially those who seemed to take offense to it. Because believe me, I never wish to offend anyone or create conflict. It's the big reason why I haven't posted yet.... besides the fact that I've had too many performances and events this week to count, and have another big one in a few hours... I know, due to the sensitive topic, I need to spend some time thinking and writing so that my point is as clear as it can be when I post. Again, thank you to those who have been sharing their views, letting this thread breathe a little while.

Incidentally, I won't let my Daddy join RC for the very reasons S said he won't join. I admit I have always liked this S, and now I like him even more. I wish I could fap the above post 20 times.
:drool:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 09:47:56 AM »
LOL so teasing by proxy went off target... I simply thought it highly ironic that this thread purports to be about "true" doms and draws comments "ghost written" under a sub's account. Seemed good fodder for a harmless bout of jesting.

:shrug:

Case closed so far as I'm concerned.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin