In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Time Zone Question  (Read 647 times)

REDACTED

Time Zone Question
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:02:43 PM »
I've just read this and that reminded me that my time zone here is wrong. It suddenly changed some weeks ago.  And when I tried to correct it, I couldn't find the time zone option. I guess I'm just blind, but where can I change it? It's just one hour, but it keeps confusing me.   ;)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Time Zone Question
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 07:07:12 PM »
BOOYAH!

The forum's default is currently set to Eastern time, USA. To change it, from the horizontal Main Menu, select:
1.Profile
2.Forum Profile
3.Modify Profile
4.Look and Layout
5.Time Offset. If the forum failed to auto-detect your time offset, enter it manually (for example, -3 for Pacific time).
If you're confused by daylight savings times then you can figure out the offset by looking here.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 256
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 07:25:30 PM »
USA: fucking up the time stream for the rest of the world twice annually.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 924
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
USA: fucking up the time stream for the rest of the world twice annually.

So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 06:03:39 PM »
@REDACTED Those things are set by a time-limited cookie, I think. I can try to make the cookies time out after a longer period maybe, but if you're timing out between sessions or purposely logging out when you leave ( or are on a mobile device that does that automatically ) then it's probably resetting the cookie. If you tick 'Always stay logged in' when you log in here then it should keep you logged in and your visible status should never change.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 807
    • RapeCage
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 01:28:56 AM »
@RayPistonprowl and @REDACTED
I've set cookies to store locally so that may help fix it. Let me know if it continues to be a problem?

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin