In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: "A Good Dom is a Good Person"  (Read 4932 times)

his2use

Re: "A Good Dom is a Good Person"
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »
I love u ingy it so damn cute!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »
Crossing boundaries will usually end in seeing why I am who I am.

:popcorn:

Crossing which boundaries: Your sub crossing yours or you crossing his/hers? And who is it who sees why you are who you are? And what exactly does that mean?

Sorry for the interrogation; I caught a whiff of something in what you said. It's probably nothing.

I am interested to know what it is that you caught a whiff of? 

I am speaking specifically to crossing boundaries from many sides.  I am involveed in the local community and protect a fair bit of subs/slaves/pets/etc.  I have seen a "wannabe" dom cross personal and party boundaries.  That is when THAT person sees why I am who I am...the protector. 

In my personal relationships, I have very few boundaries at all.  The ones I do have are set in stone and hard limits.  Things like cheating...and well...cheating.  Cross them, and the side of me that will no longer care for you as I once did will be shown.  That is what I meant as well.  I make all attempts to not cross boundaries and thus far think Ive done a good job of that.  I am a Daddy Dom amongst other things, so crossing hard limits and boundaries isn't in my nature.

What I originally saw there, and what Ella seems to have seen as well, was (refer to the ginger bit above): "If a sub crosses any of the boundaries I set for her, she's going to get a beating." Maybe you were going for the tough Daddy Dom language that would appeal to a little, but Ella and I come from abusive backgrounds and are sensitised to see threats. In this case, as Ella said, it was nothing. :)

I think my worries will be cured as I get to know you better, Wiz. You sound like a top chap to me.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 129
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
Ray, that language, "sensitized to see threats" is good. I'd forgotten it, and it explains so much. Thanks, Ray.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin