In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description: I think I finally understand

Tags:

Author Topic: "A Good Dom is a Good Person"  (Read 5974 times)

his2use

Re: "A Good Dom is a Good Person"
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »
I love u ingy it so damn cute!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 741
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »
Crossing boundaries will usually end in seeing why I am who I am.

:popcorn:

Crossing which boundaries: Your sub crossing yours or you crossing his/hers? And who is it who sees why you are who you are? And what exactly does that mean?

Sorry for the interrogation; I caught a whiff of something in what you said. It's probably nothing.

I am interested to know what it is that you caught a whiff of? 

I am speaking specifically to crossing boundaries from many sides.  I am involveed in the local community and protect a fair bit of subs/slaves/pets/etc.  I have seen a "wannabe" dom cross personal and party boundaries.  That is when THAT person sees why I am who I am...the protector. 

In my personal relationships, I have very few boundaries at all.  The ones I do have are set in stone and hard limits.  Things like cheating...and well...cheating.  Cross them, and the side of me that will no longer care for you as I once did will be shown.  That is what I meant as well.  I make all attempts to not cross boundaries and thus far think Ive done a good job of that.  I am a Daddy Dom amongst other things, so crossing hard limits and boundaries isn't in my nature.

What I originally saw there, and what Ella seems to have seen as well, was (refer to the ginger bit above): "If a sub crosses any of the boundaries I set for her, she's going to get a beating." Maybe you were going for the tough Daddy Dom language that would appeal to a little, but Ella and I come from abusive backgrounds and are sensitised to see threats. In this case, as Ella said, it was nothing. :)

I think my worries will be cured as I get to know you better, Wiz. You sound like a top chap to me.
ccOCKDONGS
It's bizarre how whale vomit transmutes into an aromatic delight. -cosmicwitch
I remember when I had [my baby]. Some days I thought my insides were gonna be my outsides. Now I'm glad that only happens when I roleplay with savage. -darkfantasygirl
Weimaraners are silversluts in doggo form. -Ingenue
Destroy the cuteness.  With fire! -the savage
Your safeword must contain 1 geometric shape, the blood of a virgin, an igneous rock, 2 tic tacs, and an Olsen twin. -Tyson

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 136
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
Ray, that language, "sensitized to see threats" is good. I'd forgotten it, and it explains so much. Thanks, Ray.

Offline olderguyhere4u

• Rep: 2
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2018, 06:30:18 PM »
This is an old-thread that I am hoping to push to the top ... only coz it bears repeating that Ella is just so fortunate - I wish my wife would meet Ella and get a "lesson" in how these parts all fit together ...

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl