In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy  (Read 15992 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 719
Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:51:33 AM »
First off, who has this fantasy?

Next....What's involved in breeding? Do the men stick around after? Do you give the baby up for adoption, keep it, maybe abort it? How many babies do you want?

I don't particularly have this fantasy, but I'm curious why you get off on this.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 657
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:08:27 AM »
I've a preggo fetish. I'm attracted to a pregnant woman's body. A good deal of it is probably just fascination - only a woman's body can undergo those changes, so it's exotic and wondrous and uniquely feminine. But I do not fantasise past the forced breeding, to the birth or what happens to the children. I just enjoy the fantasy of her relative helplessness and disgust whilst swollen with my demon seed.  >:)
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:30:42 AM »
If I end up pregnant in the fantasy, I tend to abort, even if only to rightly lead onto my rapist brutally attacking me for daring to terminate his child.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 79
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:07:04 AM »
First off, who has this fantasy?

Next....What's involved in breeding? Do the men stick around after? Do you give the baby up for adoption, keep it, maybe abort it? How many babies do you want?

I don't particularly have this fantasy, but I'm curious why you get off on this.

Hello Surrender...long time no see.  How have you been?

Who has this fantasy?  I do...quite heavily.  It's the thoughts much like a regular relationship...all the love and affection of a couple together, even if one is bound and gagged while her swollen belly grows with my seed involuntarily.  It's lactating and swollen breasts, it's the marking signifying that both she and the child are mine.  It's even just simply the act of doing it. Cumming inside of a bound little whore over and over and over and then plugging her after each to ensure it takes. Knowing that a part of me is feeding from her, that her body is nurturing a life that is partially mine.  The bloodline and carrying it on.  It can be very primal. 

I'm a lot like a polar bear.  Loves to eat and fuck, , hunts even when you don't think he is, fights off, sometimes to the death, other bears so he can knock up the female he is chasing to carry on his lineage.

I have always had breeding fantasies, but it really ramped up when I found out the science behind impregnating and just how potent my semen is.  In fantasy, a female is birthing a child of mine every 2 years.  Reality is a bit different though. 

As for staying around after...absolutely.  That is a part of me forever bound to the other, be it in rape fantasy, bdsm, or reality.  I love children beyond understanding.  I go two places at someone's house, to the dogs and the kids. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:13:14 AM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline Eri

• Cuddle Kitten
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 08:55:49 AM »
I am also another who has this fantasy. It is utterly erotic the idea of being completely helpless while you have no choice but to take all that a man will give you. Sure you can hide some bruises and cuts will eventually heal but hiding a pregnancy is an effort with no point. In fantasy I do not go past the actual act of breeding, instead I imagine how the constant reminders would send one into a world of flashbacks. Folks asking...how far along...boy or girl...who's the father...so many curious questions that would just remind you how you were bound, the begging and pleading, the pain as you tried to stop it, and the moment where there was nothing you could do but try to ignore the sensations of his cum filling you.

My fantasies as it relates to forced breeding/impregnation in bdsm is a completely different story. :)

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 03:39:21 PM »
Damn Eri and Wizard, that is really hot the way you guys put it.  :drool:

Especially this...
It is utterly erotic the idea of being completely helpless while you have no choice but to take all that a man will give you.

and...

It's the marking signifying that both she and the child are mine.  It's even just simply the act of doing it. Cumming inside of a bound little whore over and over and over and then plugging her after each to ensure it takes. Knowing that a part of me is feeding from her, that her body is nurturing a life that is partially mine.  The bloodline and carrying it on.  It can be very primal. 

Hello Wizard.  :wave: :*

Offline Punpun

• Rep: 140
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »

Quote from: Punpun

Forced pregnancy is wonderful for so many reasons, and a lot of them tend to be so subtle that people are into them but have no idea they even exist. I like forced impreg because it gives the victim another reason to do as I say, because it's not only for her own preservation, but the baby's too, assuming her maternal instincts kick in. Her body chemistry alters heavily, and she becomes much more pliable both physically and mentally, should her defences have still been raised prior to the conception. The baby becomes a more effective restraint than any collar or ball and chain ever could once it is born; you always hear after those grisly real world accounts of rapeslaves escaping that they planned for years and made sure they would never try it if it meant leaving their child behind for even a moment. My favourite reasons are a 3 way tie though.

One of them being that it's such a wonderful perversion of reality. Pregnancy is seen as an act of love between two people, but it's really more an act of love from the woman to the man, I feel. The amount of adoration and care for a man she must have to decide "yes, I will accept your genes and feel completely awful for the next 9 months to bring this living testament to our love into the world, then devote the remainder of my days to caring for it adequately." men may play a role in parenting the child, but it's hard to argue that birth isn't a woman's domain more than a man's So to take that level of love and adoration, and turn it into a forced impregnation, genuinely feels to me like the ultimate violation.

The second one is the primal notion of marking her as property. No matter how many kisses or bites or beatings or lacerations or broken bones a pet may ever endure, the way to truly mark her is to leave a lasting piece of yourself to grow inside her very body. To remind her at every moment that you are always with her, she is always violated, and she is yours for the rest of her life.

The final reason is simple: pregnant women are flat out beautiful. I'd give anything to be snuggled in bed with a pet I adore, feeling her bum wiggle against my cock as I hug her close, caressing her little bulging baby bump. Absolutely anything.

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 04:05:30 PM »
I loved being pregnant. It was the most fascinating thing. I was never sick, although there were things I couldn't eat because they smelled awful. But I was HUGE. I was carrying (almost) 10 lb babies to the end. Damn hubby. lol

I really do miss being pregnant. *sigh* I've always wanted a girl.

Offline Eri

• Cuddle Kitten
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
Damn Eri and Wizard, that is really hot the way you guys put it.  :drool:

Thanks Surrender! Put together Wizard and I with our fantasies and it can lead to quite a bit of mischief. ;)

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 85
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »
This is one of my top fantasies/fetishes, and if it's not directly involved, the risk of it always is.  I don't think I can add much to what the Wizard and Eri have said, so I won't beat a dead horse (maybe a victim who needs it, though...).

Bottom line?  It plays prominently in many of my stories and roleplays, whenever I can find a partner willing to play it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 917
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 10:10:40 PM »
I loved being pregnant. It was the most fascinating thing. I was never sick, although there were things I couldn't eat because they smelled awful. But I was HUGE. I was carrying (almost) 10 lb babies to the end. Damn hubby. lol

I really do miss being pregnant. *sigh* I've always wanted a girl.

Forced impregnation? No. Never been my cuppa tea lol

I looooooooved being pregnant!!! -sigh- I was so sick the first trimester. Puked nonstop. Even a sip of water made me spew lol
But once that stopped OMG it was great!! I adored my huge belly. I waddled around like "yeah look at it." I've never felt more beautiful.
I only want one more :) I would also gladly be a surrogate. I love pregnancy.

My husbands biggest fetish is preggo chicks. Between that and my insane sex drive when I was pregnant....we fucked like 6 times a day lmao
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:13:20 PM by MamaMeadow »
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline khorrl

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 05:28:01 PM »
For a long time I wasn't really into breeding/pregnancy, something about it kind of turned me off or repulsed me. (Probably all that sex ed with pregnancy being held up as the life ruiner as a threat.)
More recently, these last couple years or so, I have found to enjoy the idea more and more, it certainly can be a fun threat and even a good motivation for why the rape is occurring in role play. If trends being what they are continue, I could certainly see this becoming a part of my regular repertoire of kinks.

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 148
  • Hear my song
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 07:24:46 PM »
Forced impregnation? No. Never been my cuppa tea lol

I'm with MamaMeadow on this one. Not my thing either.

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 165
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 08:39:31 PM »
Loving the responses to this thread. <3 I love idea of forced pregnancy. The thought that my tormentor would force me to take all his seed into my womb and carry his child inside me is just...so carnal. Him using me to carry on his bloodline and leaving me that piece of him forever is primal. <3 Watching my belly swell....feeling the baby kick.....giving birth to them....holding them in my arms....and all the time being reminded of him....Seeing that the baby perhaps has his eyes or his nose....I would wonder if he'd be coming back for me. At the same time though, I would have my little bundle of joy because of him, and I would both love and hate him for that.

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 85
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 09:39:49 PM »
Loving the responses to this thread. <3 I love idea of forced pregnancy. The thought that my tormentor would force me to take all his seed into my womb and carry his child inside me is just...so carnal. Him using me to carry on his bloodline and leaving me that piece of him forever is primal. <3 Watching my belly swell....feeling the baby kick.....giving birth to them....holding them in my arms....and all the time being reminded of him....Seeing that the baby perhaps has his eyes or his nose....I would wonder if he'd be coming back for me. At the same time though, I would have my little bundle of joy because of him, and I would both love and hate him for that.

Just...so...hot...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl