In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Sleepy domination play 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Sleepy domination play  (Read 286 times)

Offline Chloro55

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Sleepy domination play
« on: February 18, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »
Who here has a sleepy fantasy?  Particularly the stalk/hunt, struggle (harder the better), surrender and then the prize.  What's your fantasy?

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 433
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
Re: Sleepy domination play
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 04:20:29 AM »
I sort of find all sleepy fantasies/limpplay/drunken/passed out fantasies arousing.  Each scenario offers different things that can be exciting to me. 

Whether a struggle before being/putting them out. Putting up that fight, in hopes of winning and getting away until the sensation of drowsiness takes over nipping the fight out and leaving the victim absolutely helpless. 

Stalk/hunt is probably a favorite though.  Stalk/hunt scenario of anything can be more enticing due to a bit more of a primal nature that comes across in the beginning/during the chase to me. All up to that moment when caught, adrenaline rushing through the system mixed with fear then realizing its too late, had been caught as the body begins to weaken and running is no longer an option while fighting against the affects.

And of course, the simple surrender in hopes that it would be better, with a chance of things going easy and light, or not even knowing what was happening and being completely oblivious and it not clicking until it was too late.

Meh, it can all be sexeh fantasies :evillaugh:

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 151
  • The quiet one
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 02:31:36 PM »
I'm all for the chloroform fantasy.  I can just hold on and feel her squirm and shout into my hand as her fight just makes her breathe more in until I feel the fight leave her body.  Tricking a girl looking to take advantage of my interest in a club with a roofie also works, but lacks the physical aspect.  Either way, it gives me time to strip and tie her without the need for exhausting myself or worrying about her slipping out of my grasp.  Of course, in my fantasy the drugs will keep her out as long as I need, but she'll be wide awake when I take her, so that my bound prey can try to fight and remember every thing I do to her.

Offline sweet_kitten

• Rep: 29
  • Reluctant submissive
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 01:11:51 PM »
Yes I LOVE sleep and drugged fantasies. 

I would love to imagine how it would feel to be grabbed and made to breathe chloroform while my muscles weaken and my eyes blur, eventually losing the battle for conciousness. The idea that my attacker has already seen and probably explored my body somewhat whilst I am out and waking to find myself tied and naked.
I also would rather be awake for the rape so I can scream and struggle and plead with him to stop and let me go.

I also love the sleep explorations and rape videos where the girl is asleep and the guy gradually and cautiously exposes her whilst she sleeps seeing how far he can go without waking her up .. perhaps she wakes up just as he sinks his cock inside her at which point can she really struggle? Hasn't  the battle already been won ?

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 05:25:16 PM »
I love kidnapping especially the idea of chloroforming someone seeing them struggle hard clawing at my arm as their eyes water and their vision slowly fades. Even better if their ass rubs against my dick and feel it harden as they fight for freedom

Offline kinkykanadian72

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 10:19:47 PM »
I love getting my wife really drunk then having my way with her she just gets mad because she can't remember what all happened the next day

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »
I love getting my wife really drunk then having my way with her she just gets mad because she can't remember what all happened the next day

LOL - 'if you're going to rape me at least do it so I can remember it ffs!' :popcorn:
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed. -Trill
Oh dear, Ingy is here. That never ends well for me. -the savage
I've never had a koala pee on me but a friend accidentally slipped her thumb in a koala's butthole during a photo shoot. -cosmicwitch
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? -Conrad

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 272
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 08:55:23 AM »
This works for me because it keeps the violence low and amps the control factor up. Of course in my fantasy I would keep coming to and try to fight before weakly slumping and passing out for moments only to be jolted awake by the lick of tongue between my thighs, or a rough possessive kiss smothering my mouth. The fear and drugs making me sweat until my skin is slick with it. Yup. This can definitely work.

Online MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 881
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
I've RPd this before in real life. Didn't do too much for me, although it was nice to be lazy and lie still as he ate my pussy.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline Chloro55

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 02:05:33 AM »
Hey, care to play out a scenario like this?

Offline facepainter2006

• Mr. Face
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 09:56:43 AM »
New to the board so I hope it is ok to reply. I love the sleep, passed out, drunk or drugged fantasy. I like the idea of a "good" girl being used or treated so opposite to how they are treated in real life. The good, respectable, wife, mother, mom, coworker or milf on the street treated like she is an object, a toy for others pleasure or just a hole to use.

Offline midwest_madman

• Rep: 3
  • insert evil laugh here
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 10:02:30 AM »
definitely one of my favorite ideas.  the real turning point for me is do I take advantage of her while she's asleep or see the real fear when she wakes up?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »
New to the board so I hope it is ok to reply.

@facepainter2006 Of course it's ok to reply, you big silly. :giggle: Welcome.
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed. -Trill
Oh dear, Ingy is here. That never ends well for me. -the savage
I've never had a koala pee on me but a friend accidentally slipped her thumb in a koala's butthole during a photo shoot. -cosmicwitch
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? -Conrad

Offline facepainter2006

• Mr. Face
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 04:02:18 PM »
I have always loved the idea of my wife at the dentist, given gas to sleep and used while she is totally out of it. Any strange feelings can be blamed on the gas they used.

Offline TheLurker

• Rep: 8
  • Lets find out how dark your desires are
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 04:23:06 PM »
I fantasize about using Trinity's body while she's plugged into the Matrix and when she wakes up her pussy and ass is all sore. While she's working hard to save Neo I'm working hard on that pussy ;)
I'm most likely thinking about different ways to violate you if we meet in real life.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin