In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Surprise! Which common rape fantasies DON'T do it for you?  (Read 183 times)

Offline grantmeawishh

• Rep: 43
  • n00b
Surprise! Which common rape fantasies DON'T do it for you?
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:02 PM »
I wasn't sure if there was already a thread like this somewhere, but it's something I've been curious about:

What are some specific rape fantasy angles that it feels like everybody is into, but you (for whatever reason) aren't?  What common turn-ons might people on this board be surprised to learn that you don't find particularly appealing?  These can either be active turn-offs or just things that don't personally excite you the way they seem to excite everyone else.

Here are a few of mine:

1)  I'm not a fan of anal at all.  *pause for gasps*  This is probably the one that makes me feel most like the odd man out since I know it's an almost universal rape fantasy, but it's never been my thing, either in real life or in roleplays.  I can still enjoy the thought of it to the extent that it's a way to humiliate my victim, and I definitely still enjoy spanking, squeezing, and fondling my victim's ass.  But for whatever reason, I've never really been turned on by anal sex or anal fingering.   :shrug:

2)  I don't like blood.  Squeamish about it in real life, and it's honestly a turn-off in rape fantasies for me.  (Other bodily fluids, however......  :evil:)

3)  Nipple clamps.  Never been into them.  Same with breast ties.

Offline phtlc

• Every virgins nightmare
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
Re: Surprise! Which common rape fantasies DON'T do it for you?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 01:44:41 PM »
The victim getting turned on during the rape.
Struggle and squirm all you want. That hymen is mine!

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 22
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:42:42 PM »
The victim getting turned on during the rape.

ditto.  I'm a sadist an love humiliating my victims.  I don't want them to like it, they're not supposed to, that's the point. 
Cheers!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 572
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »
I love gang rapes but I hate hate hate bukkake. :puke: Or spitting in the victim's mouth. Narrrrrsty.
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Lust4Mina

• Rep: 177
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 09:23:57 PM »
Anything that has to do with the gross bodily fluids....including male sperm :D....well unless its IN me somehow but on my body YUCK!! :nope:

Offline Will

• Rep: 22
  • Returning Prodigal Son
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »
All of them, rape fantasies are stupid.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 148
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 12:17:59 AM »
I sometimes like her body to be aroused, but I don't want her to actually like it.  She can cry through the shame of her forced orgasm but there's no Stockholm Syndrome going on.  For that matter, I'm not into long term captivity.  I want the excitement of taking her, not taking care of her like a pet.

Offline DickBiggers

• The Breaker
  • Rep: 37
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 12:20:53 AM »
For that matter, I'm not into long term captivity.  I want the excitement of taking her, not taking care of her like a pet.
Agreed.  If you can't do what you came to do in a single evening, you need to reassess your technique.

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 43
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
I sometimes like her body to be aroused, but I don't want her to actually like it.  She can cry through the shame of her forced orgasm but there's no Stockholm Syndrome going on.  For that matter, I'm not into long term captivity.  I want the excitement of taking her, not taking care of her like a pet.

I'm not into these things either. I like forcing her to orgasm but she's ashamed and not loving it. I don't like Stockholm Syndrome either. I want my victim to hate me, curse my name, etc.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline Cyrano Johnson

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 3
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 07:49:46 PM »
What are some specific rape fantasy angles that it feels like everybody is into, but you (for whatever reason) aren't?

Not sure about "everybody" but there are some well worn themes that I'm kinda meh about.

- Crooked cops raping women (esp. border patrol raping Latinas). Been wearing thin for a while, and too close to the bone given stuff that's going on right now. There are instances where it can still be done well but it needs to be exceptional.
- "Look, there's a teen hitch-hiker all alone on a road to nowhere! Here comes a bad man who just happens to be driving a cube van, which she will trustingly climb into..."
- Pawn shop redneck traps women into sex. Just too much silliness.
- Random dude in a balaclava kidnaps and ties up random woman for no particular reason. The bare-bones version of the premise; it can be done well but I dunno... in a lot of cases the people doing videos like this are way more interested in long sequences of bondage and struggling and way less interested in the actual sex than I am.
- Random boyfriend rapes his gf outta nowhere! Or because she was talking too much on the phone or some stupid shit!
- "Your [husband/boyfriend/father]'s in debt! Now we gotta fuck you!"

I guess I just dig stuff where some work goes into the premise and it's not just Canned Universal Story [X] served up like a helping of spam. I'm a Kink.com fan partly because they'll often put some work into the storyline and try to serve up at least a halfway-original idea.
Nobody brought an extra bag!

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 687
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 03:05:00 PM »
I'm not into humiliation at all. Like none, it does nothing for me.

Stockholm syndrome, love, etc. just not into that either. I always hate him.

I prefer long term captivity vs. one and done.

Cum in my ass or face - nope, don't like that. Everything else is fair game, though.  :thumbs:

Woman on woman honestly doesn't do much for me. Sometimes it does, but I have to be in the mood for that. Now, guys on guys - I do happen to enjoy that for some reason!

Offline Vicki Victim

• Victoria Lord-Victim
  • Rep: 9
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 03:09:09 AM »
I don't like when the focus is more on the props or exact knots. If I am the female in the fantasy, I do want to end up enjoying it for the humiliation/what-a-slut factor. If the fantasy involves me setting someone else up to be raped, flip a coin on whether or not she likes it. Anal is great, scat less so.
Vee suffers, tragically, from multiple personalities. She is a sexy, housewife from an era long gone, and like women of that time, not to be taken too seriously. (Pink font) She is also an acerbic brunette from today. (Purple font) Fortunately, both of them get excited at thoughts of rape, and are attracted to jackasses. Please, whatever you do, do not make her have to switch personalities. It's moderately disorientating.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin