In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Fantasy and Reality, where is the line?  (Read 957 times)

Offline The Cherry Whip

• Rep: 62
  • A Cherry to whip
Re: Fantasy and Reality, where is the line?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 06:38:10 PM »
@francesco165 well said!!!

As far as fantasies that stay fantasies- I would rather my husband (in my case), tell me or ask about a particular fantasy than out rightly decided it's too much and should stay fantasy. What if I love it and then he misses out because he wasn't willing to ask? In my life and our marriage, I do not want to deprive him of any pleasure- sexual or otherwise. Even to my detriment, I would be willing to participate in a painful, violent fantasy or strange fetish if it would bring him pleasure and release. It would be a welcomed sacrifice out of love and him being my master, wanting to please him without question. We only have one life (to our knowledge) thus I want us to get the most out of it and experience everything with no judgement.
This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King. Movie- 300

Offline jenny

• Rep: 12
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 09:31:44 AM »
 Another side to the reality/fantasy divide - do most people feel more comfortable playing a character who's similar to their real self?

If anybody asks, I make no secret of my real age, height and weight. Those numbers fit thousands of women in the world. But potential rp partners then say things like 'you'd be perfect as a policewoman' or 'you're not tall enough for a barmaid'.

But why should anyone expect my rp character to be anything like me? OK, I can play me convincingly, after all, I've had practice! But I have an imagination - I could be a 20 year old glamour model, or an Amazon.

[Alright, I'd need a LOT of imagination to be a glamour model!]

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 162
  • The quiet one
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2017, 09:58:39 AM »
There's no reason why your character should have to be like yourself, but I can understand why someone might want it to be if the thing that made them want to play with you is whatever information that was passed back and forth.  Of course, I can also see how that could be uncomfortable, too, if it hits too close to home.  Then again, being "like yourself" doesn't mean you can't change up your persona to be more bitchy, flirty, powerful, meek, etc to create distance without the other person really knowing.

For me, my characters are typically stronger and more assertive than I would ever be, but when I write there's normally something about me in them.  When it comes to the victim, I'm perfectly willing to look at their avatar as if it is them if they haven't described themselves physically.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 04:53:53 PM »
Another side to the reality/fantasy divide - do most people feel more comfortable playing a character who's similar to their real self?

I can play me as more windswept and interesting if someone's into that, but I enjoy playing someone very different as well. I mean, we're online where I can do that. Why not do it? :laugh:
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 162
  • The quiet one
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 06:19:24 PM »

I can play me as more windswept and interesting if someone's into that, but I enjoy playing someone very different as well. I mean, we're online where I can do that. Why not do it? :laugh:

Windswept?  As in kite-based raping?  Rape-nado? XD

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »
Windswept?  As in kite-based raping?  Rape-nado? XD

:rofl:

Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin