In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 3
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 49763 times)

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 155
  • The quiet one
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #1095 on: June 22, 2017, 07:03:45 PM »
We have a young girl from another branch helping us out this week.  Between enjoying the sight of her in a little white sundress and knowing that's she's trying to get the day after her birthday off because she knows she won't be in a condition to work had me thinking.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 895
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #1096 on: June 23, 2017, 01:06:59 PM »
My husband fucked me hard last night, plus been having dirty thoughts about certain RC members, so everything sorta adds up and I am eternally horny. lol
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 24
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #1097 on: June 24, 2017, 12:16:32 AM »
.The inspiration for a story I'm going to post here, had me drooling and in full lift off mode.
Cheers!

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1098 on: June 25, 2017, 01:36:03 PM »
A reply from an RP partner.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 895
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #1099 on: June 26, 2017, 01:26:25 AM »
Yesterday, we went to my sister in law's wedding and the reception was held at a local German cafe (lackluster food, big letdown lol).
The wedding party was seated in the upstairs part of the cafe, and at one point, hubby and I went downstairs to have some fresh air outside.

As I was walking ahead of him down the stairs, I hear him chuckle. Once we got outside, he said "Did you see that dude sitting at the end of the bar? He was just gawking at you. Nearly fell out of his chair watching you jiggle down the steps."
I was flattered and curious, so when we went back inside, I let him go ahead of me up the stairs. I wanted to see for myself.

Sure enough, the guy whips his head around and has THE biggest smile on his face. His eyes bulge and he was staring right at my cleavage. I smiled, gave a little wave, and purposely exaggerated my bounce up the stairs so my tits jiggled like crazy.

Like hubby said, he nearly fell out of his seat to watch my ass as I walked away ;)

I can't help imagining him following me into the bathroom, locking the door behind me (single-person bathrooms there), pushing me up against the wall, smashing his hand over my mouth and fucking me ragged.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline grantmeawishh

• Rep: 46
  • n00b
« Reply #1100 on: June 26, 2017, 12:45:23 PM »
I got to go to the beach with some work friends yesterday, including a particularly cute co-worker.  It was the first time I'd ever been lucky enough to see her in a swimsuit.

Needless to say, I was busy for a while that evening...  :evil:

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1101 on: June 27, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
I attended a WWE Raw taping last night; let's just say that quite a few of the women wrestlers have the ability to activate my switchy tendencies.

*mind wanders to waking up randomly at 2 am and finding Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and Alexa Bliss staring down at me in an alarmingly predatory manner*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:12:25 PM by IndieGuy »

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 155
  • The quiet one
« Reply #1102 on: June 27, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
I had someone call my branch to say his daughter was travelling overseas, had an issue with her debit card, and can't make any calls with her phone over there.  Got me thinking of a poor young girl dragging her bags around looking for help and a kind man offering her a meal and a trip that she'll never forget.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 369
« Reply #1103 on: June 27, 2017, 06:58:07 PM »
Making a list of RC ladies I'd like to rape gave me an occasion to go through a number of names of inactive members (or less active members) which sent me on a nice trip down memory lane...
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin