In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 3
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 44299 times)

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #1020 on: January 26, 2017, 04:45:41 PM »
Stuff like that is always on my mind. But there's no way id text or say that it would creep most people out

Currently nothing has me in the mood

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 155
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #1021 on: January 26, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »
Thank you guys for your input. It means a lot!  :* I've put my foot down with this individual and things are getting better.

Online ShadowRage

• Rep: 13
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #1022 on: January 26, 2017, 07:57:20 PM »
I like to think that some sort of chivalry still exists today, but maybe not. 

I've thought pervy thoughts about you since RD days, but I would never bombard you with that kind of stuff without getting to know you a lot better.  A LOT better.

I hope he stays backed off.  If you want hot nasty stuff hurled your way in a more anonymous way, you know where to find us.   :*    :drool:   :*

Offline Corvid

• Rep: 22
  • A gentleman and a scholar
« Reply #1023 on: February 04, 2017, 12:10:32 AM »
You know, I'll admit that I embarrassed myself (and probably creeped someone out) by expressing my feelings about them in high school.

BUT- that expression was affectionate/romantic, not explicitly sexual. And I backed off in horrified embarrassment the moment I recognized the sentiment wasn't returned. In a very weird way, it's sort of reassuring to know that there are guys out there who are far creepier than I was at my worst.

And, good grief... I stopped doing that in high school!

I don't know, but the number of stories I hear like this, I sometimes wonder if we need a basic human relationships course at least as much as we need sex ed in school.

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 21
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #1024 on: February 05, 2017, 09:56:38 AM »
A writer on RC accepted a challenge/request based on a fantasy last night.  I woke up excited that a challenge based on a long standing fantasy was accepted.  Thinking about how amazing that story would be '(cuz let's face it RC has some of the best rape fantasy writers anywhere) got my fantasies going.
Cheers!

Offline Damsel

• Rep: 43
  • Pretty little victim
« Reply #1025 on: February 06, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »
I've kept it under wraps on here  :whistle: but the turned tables thread in @kittyumbrass Ladies Chamber brought out this random Domme in me that i never knew existed!
Heaven hath no rage, like love to hatred turned...

Offline gothgirl

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1026 on: February 13, 2017, 01:24:17 PM »
Theres a guy in my Illustration class that very obviously likes me/wants to fuck me at least, and he makes it very apparent when he speaks in front of the class and looks directly at me when he emphasizes anything. I keep having flashes in my head of scenarios where he corners me after class or at an art club meeting he only told me about and having his way with me as he's wanted from day one. He's not my type normally but man its a hot idea nonetheless. Gives me story inspiration  :evil:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin