What are some specific rape fantasy angles that it feels like everybody is into, but you (for whatever reason) aren't?
Not sure about "everybody" but there are some well worn themes that I'm kinda meh about.
- Crooked cops raping women (esp. border patrol raping Latinas). Been wearing thin for a while, and too close to the bone given stuff that's going on right now. There are instances where it can still be done well but it needs to be exceptional.
- "Look, there's a teen hitch-hiker all alone on a road to nowhere! Here comes a bad man who just happens to be driving a cube van, which she will trustingly climb into..."
- Pawn shop redneck traps women into sex. Just too much silliness.
- Random dude in a balaclava kidnaps and ties up random woman for no particular reason. The bare-bones version of the premise; it can be done well but I dunno... in a lot of cases the people doing videos like this are way more interested in long sequences of bondage and struggling and way less interested in the actual sex than I am.
- Random boyfriend rapes his gf outta nowhere! Or because she was talking too much on the phone or some stupid shit!
- "Your [husband/boyfriend/father]'s in debt! Now we gotta fuck you!"
I guess I just dig stuff where some work goes into the premise and it's not just Canned Universal Story [X] served up like a helping of spam. I'm a Kink.com fan partly because they'll often put some work into the storyline and try to serve up at least a halfway-original idea.