In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Reasons to rape a victim or be raped 4 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Reasons to rape a victim or be raped  (Read 1472 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 754
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Reasons to rape a victim or be raped
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2017, 05:35:45 PM »
I tell her friend, taken at the same time, that she has been kidnapped for punishment because of her social media association with the first slut.

Given how big social networks can get, this could go on for a while. :-? :troll:
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 566
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »
I tell her friend, taken at the same time, that she has been kidnapped for punishment because of her social media association with the first slut.

Given how big social networks can get, this could go on for a while. :-? :troll:

I had a story idea where the rapist, after the first few days tells the captive that she can go free, but only if she nominates one of her friends to take her place, and assists in the capture of her. Of course, it was one of her friends who nominated her and tricked her into his clutches in the first place...

The catch was, if she nominates someone who's already been there, she's subjected to another round before she can nominate again... so she has to try to guess which of her friends might have already been raped, and then nominated another...

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 188
  • The quiet one
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2017, 06:40:32 PM »
I just need one reson: She has to wear pantyhose.

Pantyhose have gone out of fashion unfortunately. You poor fetishists!

But the offset is the popularity of leggings and yoga pants.  Sure, they aren't going to be as easy to rip, but still shows of her legs just fine.

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 287
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2017, 07:02:47 PM »

But the offset is the popularity of leggings and yoga pants.  Sure, they aren't going to be as easy to rip, but still shows of her legs just fine.

I tend to like fishnets :-?

Offline Punish_the_girls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »

I had a story idea where the rapist, after the first few days tells the captive that she can go free, but only if she nominates one of her friends to take her place, and assists in the capture of her. Of course, it was one of her friends who nominated her and tricked her into his clutches in the first place...

The catch was, if she nominates someone who's already been there, she's subjected to another round before she can nominate again... so she has to try to guess which of her friends might have already been raped, and then nominated another...

Delightful. But there is no reason to let the girl go. Better yet -- after the captive's attitude had been properly adjusted by time in my cruel custody -- open her Insta or FB and tell her to pick a pretty friend. She will be punished, naturally, if she does not comply. When eventually the victim does, that friend will be brought to join the original victim... and the video of the first victim choosing the second will be played for the second.

Both are then given opportunities to divert vile tasks, awful torments, and brutal rape onto the other.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:46:27 PM by Punish_the_girls »

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 566
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2017, 08:06:46 PM »

Delightful. But there is no reason to let the girl go. Better yet -- after the captive's attitude had been properly adjusted by time in my cruel custody -- open her Insta or FB and tell her to pick a pretty friend. She will be punished, naturally, if she does not comply. When eventually the victim does, that friend will be brought to join the original victim... and the video of the first victim choosing the second will be played for the second.

Both are then given opportunities to divert vile tasks, awful torments, and brutal rape onto the other.

Eventually, you'd run out of space. I prefer the whole headfuck of her knowing she was betrayed by someone who's enjoying freedom now - and that she has the opportunity to do the same to someone else... and then having to live with that choice forever.

Besides, if she's nominated again by someone, no reason not to bring her back in (while the other person, of course, still has to pick again...).

Offline Swashbuckler

• Rep: 18
  • n00b
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »

Eventually, you'd run out of space. I prefer the whole headfuck of her knowing she was betrayed by someone who's enjoying freedom now - and that she has the opportunity to do the same to someone else... and then having to live with that choice forever.

Besides, if she's nominated again by someone, no reason not to bring her back in (while the other person, of course, still has to pick again...).

[member=170]kittyumbrass[/member]  this is a masterstroke plan.  I always love the previous victim turned accomplice.  The mindfuck of making her choose her replacement.  I love this.  She is faced with first, having been betrayed by one of her 'fr-enemies'.  But which one?  Who could have been so cruel as to put her in the cross hairs?  What torture did she receive to do it...OR did she do it because she wanted to.  She enjoyed it?!?....

Now the shoe is on her own foot.  Does she choose?  Or sacrifice herself to more rape?  Who does she choose?  Does she pick trying to find the one who turned her in?

Woow, big mind fuck.  I love it.   :evil:   :cum:    :crazy:

~Swash~
If you are about to enter a conversation that can only end in a sabre stroke or a pistol shot; you should choose your next words very carefully.  They will be your last.  ~Swash~

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 90
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »
Physical attractiveness.

Mostly her ass, but breasts, too; real ones, i don't like fake ones. And legs, having nice legs can earn you a hard rape, too.

Everything else doesn't really matter in a sexual object, does it ? It's just a pleasant looking body with three holes

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 174
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 12:50:59 PM »
In my fantasies, I'm targeted because of my shyness and kindness towards others. I'm very trusting which is one of my downfalls. I'm also fiercely independent and keep to myself and my tormentor may feel a bit threatened by me. People see me as an an easy target, but I'm not. I have been called a tease because I have turned down guys that I'm not interested in seeing. I'm often too nice to guys and they take it the wrong way. I have had guys who have asked me out who I have politely turned down. This could another reason I'm targeted. My tormentor has this carnal need to pursue and take me.

My tormentor will be a slightly older acquaintance who interacts with me on a regular or semi regular basis. He may act completely friendly and normal or he may appear gruff and distant. But the whole time, he's planning exactly what he's going to do to me. I won't know what's in store for me until I'm at his complete mercy.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:58:17 PM by ButterflyXKisses »

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 90
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 02:36:07 PM »
I think [member=144]ButterflyXKisses[/member] just give a lot a reasons to choose HER as a rape victim  :evil:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 754
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
My tormentor will be a slightly older acquaintance

If I wear a mask you'll never know I'm twice your age. :uhoh:
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline PantyhoseRapist

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »

You should come to the European Mainland to see for yourself how 'out of fashion' they are here. Quick, before the Brexit is permanent  :rofl:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl