In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!): new england patriots 

Author Topic: Balancing Your Rape Fantasies with Everyday Life  (Read 443 times)

Offline chubm4m

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
Re: Balancing Your Rape Fantasies with Everyday Life
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 11:03:51 PM »
I am always constantly thinking of scenerios. Perticurly when I walk someplace lookinfg for places people could rape me and how.

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 38
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 01:19:31 AM »
Coming to terms with this kind of fantasy has improved me as a person in many senses.

1. For one thing, it's made me a lot more aware of consent issues IRL. This I credit not just having come to terms with rape fantasies, but having done so partly with the help of communities like this one and RD prior to it, which drew clear lines and had a healthy attitude about it.

2. For another thing, it's made it far easier to spot rape fantasy "in the wild" of popular culture where it's mostly indulged implicitly and without admitting what's really going on.

This has been perhaps something of a mixed blessing, because it's very easy to see what's under the surface of properties that pretend horror about rape while still perving to it (*casts arch look at George R.R. Martin along with many, many, many, many [*X] others, including representatives of ostensibly high-minded and classy "erotica" and "romance"*) and it's thus harder to enjoy them in unleavened fashion. But on balance it is very much a positive. And it's made it a lot easier to see through bullshit like that of, say, disturbingly numerous pro-incest "kink communities" that basically indulge rape fantasy while affecting interest in "marriage equality."

3. An unexpected benefit has been the ability to spot pro-rape attitudes in political movements, which has become depressingly necessary but which was arguably *always* necessary and just a skill I didn't possess before a certain point.

4. It is a nice release valve for darker impulses which can otherwise lead people to very destructive and dangerous places (and I have seen it do so almost in real-time).

5. It has made me much more educated about the variable sources of rape fantasy and the wide range of people who can become interested in them, and the routes and expressions that interest can take.

The biggest negatives have been guilt about putting this kind of material out in the world -- where it can be misinterpreted or repurposed by people, increasingly numerous and vocal and vicious and clueless, who don't have scruples about consent or the boundaries of kink -- and the lack of people in IRL who would understand and condone this particular kink.

But the positives still outweigh the negatives.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is possibly the oddest and silliest thing I've ever written. It's part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, and all-pervy.

The Customer is the much more substantial story I came here to write before that weird creation of mutant silliness took hold of me. Check it out. Comments welcome!

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 42
  • Céasadh
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 04:00:57 PM »
The biggest negatives have been guilt about putting this kind of material out in the world -- where it can be misinterpreted or repurposed by people, increasingly numerous and vocal and vicious and clueless, who don't have scruples about consent or the boundaries of kink -- and the lack of people in IRL who would understand and condone this particular kink.

But the positives still outweigh the negatives.

+1 to everything you said, but especially this. Speaking for myself, I've mostly come to peace with my NC fantasies, of every variety; but the aspect of creating and publicly sharing works still bugs me, on occasion. I enjoy writing, and I want other people to be able to enjoy what I write if they like it, but... once it's out in the world, I have no control over if it's being read and interpreted by reasonable folks (like most of this forum seems to be), or... other people. :shrug:

Offline CerealRapist

• Rape Officer
  • Rep: 35
  • Stalker, collector, controller.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 05:55:19 PM »
Both @Cyrano Johnson and @Eigniu bring up an unsettling point.  That gray area of what type of person may read my/our material?  How might it affect them?  Will the material prompt them to some sort of outward response?

I, for one, rarely - if ever - post disclaimers at the top of my fictional stories.  Even if I did I don't believe disclaimers blunt the impact of certain themes.  Certain imagery.  Certain types of victimization. 

On the other hand......writing and sharing fiction on sites like this HAS been a sort of therapy for me the past 15 years.  Perhaps - in keeping with the 'glass half full' analogy- they have had a similar therapeutic effect on many who view (and enjoy) them.

All I can do is wish you all well and hope for peace.

Cheers!

CR

Kneel.  Submit.  Perform.

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 519
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:07 PM »
Excellent points !

In an ideal world you wouldn't have to worry about these. But this isn't an ideal world. I am sure any and all members here would be considered as enablers of rape culture if not demented/perverted or sick by the "general folk".

Already there're misconceptions galore. And then there are the instadoms, moral police brigade, so on so forth.

So in conclusion, the solution is to just burn your laptops, go off the grid and just hide before "they" come looking for you... :P

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 42
  • Céasadh
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 09:20:42 PM »
So in conclusion, the solution is to just burn your laptops, go off the grid and just hide before "they" come looking for you... :P

Instructions unclear, burning laptop inserted into body. :uhoh:

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 31
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 11:45:40 PM »
Having an outlet for my sadistic ideas is great. 
Cheers!

Offline Lolita.De.Vil

• Rep: 3
  • Beauty. Lust. Filth.
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 01:11:27 AM »
I've truly struggled with this for a very long time - As a (former) active member of the BDSM community in my region I've found that the acceptance of 'rape fantasies' or 'consensual non-consent' is still at a very low rate. I find myself enjoying the dominance of my partners, but always wanting more. It just wasn't enough to satisfy my needs. I craved the fear, the unknown of what he/she would do when they finally got me and bound every inch of me. The degradation that a 'stranger' would use against me that a partner couldn't bring themselves to do.

Alas, I just simply day (and night) dream in hopes that I find my Prince(ss) Charming who uses the ever loving shit out of me.  :heart:

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 695
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 04:14:25 AM »

Instructions unclear, burning laptop inserted into body. :uhoh:

Pervert. :faint:
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline CerealRapist

• Rape Officer
  • Rep: 35
  • Stalker, collector, controller.
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 07:09:05 AM »
Having an outlet for my sadistic ideas is great.

It is great.  And borderline necessary for a closet-sadist like me!

*reveals to the Thought Police the whereabouts of @randomgirl so as to throw them off of his own trail......*

:exit:
Kneel.  Submit.  Perform.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl