In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Physical Tortures  (Read 336 times)

Offline Damsel

• Rep: 68
  • Pretty little victim
Physical Tortures
« on: March 12, 2017, 03:31:32 AM »
I am in need of inspiration from those who dabble in the extreme, if I may :evil: Just two simple questions.

What are the most creative tortures you can think of for your victim/from your rapist?

Do you have a particular favorite? One specific thing that you do/happens to you every time? The more twisted the better :naughty:
Heaven hath no rage, like love to hatred turned...

Offline phtlc

• Every virgins nightmare
  • Rep: 28
  • n00b
Re: Physical Tortures
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 01:42:08 PM »
I am in need of inspiration from those who dabble in the extreme, if I may :evil: Just two simple questions.

What are the most creative tortures you can think of for your victim/from your rapist?

Do you have a particular favorite? One specific thing that you do/happens to you every time? The more twisted the better :naughty:

I'll be general rather than specific when I say that fear of pain can be as awful as pain itself. Don't go overtop on the actual pain, but leave the person anticipating sheer agony.
Struggle and squirm all you want. That hymen is mine!

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:25:18 PM »
Usually piercing of some sort, sometimes to the point of sewing the victim's mouth shut.

Offline golden123

• Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 05:51:40 PM »
punches. definitely punches to the thighs, back, shoulders and butt. where i can be in public maybe in a store and im dressed and looking normal, albeit sad, and no one knows of the bruises im covering up with my dress or pants. im big into being slapped as well. pretty vanila, i guess, but thats my thing.
Masculinity is extremely intoxicating.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
I usually force her to fuck a bunch of other guys, usually guys who are *ahem* extremely generously endowed between the legs, and usually guys with some sort of sadistic tendencies. Being gang banged by big cocked sadists sounds like a pretty good punishment to me.
"I'm aiming to misbehave."  M. Reynolds (Capt.)

Offline Conrad

• Rep: 24
  • Returning Prodigal Son
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »
I've seen a few videos of vagina whipping. So that. Then fuck the red raw, swollen, painful hole.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 656
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 04:02:35 PM »
I've seen a few videos of vagina whipping. So that. Then fuck the red raw, swollen, painful hole.

I like the cut of your jib, m8 ;)
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 06:03:33 PM »
Slapping, hair pulling, pussy spanking, or just making her cum till shes sore.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 257
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 06:16:48 PM »
Ummmm in my own personalfantasies, it generally doesn't go farther than what was said by @Carlosdevil @Will or @apexslaver ..... or sometimes a really humiliating punishment.... a few stories I've read (and possibly even written) cross the line past what I find is hot particularly, but the idea of a punishment along those lines..... to break me... I dunno, weird that it gets me hot but it kinda does :/

as far as things going to the more brutal side..... any sort of mental torture, like sensory or sleep deprivation.... bastinado as well (caning of the soles of one's feet)

and I guess the most brutal things I could think to be done.... branding her as his slave...... or piercing the Slave's Creed or the Slave's Prayer into her in braille.... or some more er..... medieval-style tortures.....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:21:13 PM by pinkwarkitten14 »
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 489
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 06:53:09 PM »

How extreme are we going here? Is this for r/l or fantasy/fiction? The following will assume the latter! And some of these ideas are VERY extreme, so beware those who are a little squeamish...

Here are some things that I definitely deny having any fascination for at all:

Sewing (or stapling, but usually sewing with surgical needle and suture) shut the labia - making clear the other holes are more valued and desired (can be temporary, of course)

Extreme and long-term sensory deprivation - earplugs, blindfold, wrapped tightly and packaged as if for transport, lots of soft padding so nothing from the external world can get in.

Related to that - buried alive with only an air supply from a small fan & ventilation shaft (ideally, quiet so victim can't hear it) - no water or food (or maybe a tube to drink through only) and left for a day or more.

Blindfolded but allowed to hear, use lots of threatening sounds, e.g. drills, clashing metal, sharpening blade, maybe then add to that physical sensations that suggest what the sounds threaten (e.g. a drill bit placed against a bony part of the body, then play the actual drill elsewhere...) to keep the fear going as long as possible. (Maybe also - sound of a blowtorch, then hold a candle flame close to the skin briefly...)

With a fair bit of money available: a home-use laser hair removal machine (probably not using actual lasers, but still painful and still burns the hair down to the follicle to remove it and reduce regrowth). Bonus points for making the hair removal pattern mean something (e.g. possession of victim). *Denies having a thing about head shaved, and other forcible hair removal*

That's a few ideas!

As for "frequent occurrence" things, another thing to add is extreme body modification (e.g. amputation of limbs "Boxing Helena" style, only with an actually dominant, psychologically strong, rapist/torturer - the guy in Boxing Helena was a pathetic loser and not hot at all! - other options include: removal of vital organs to be replaced by machinery controlled by the rapist/torturer so victim is dependent upon said machinery; removal of eyelids; surgical removal of vocal chords to render speechless (I tend to assume they want the tongue left in for better fellatio); removal of teeth to prevent biting during said fellatio!)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 07:00:27 PM by kittyumbrass »

Offline Mrs Nathpall

• Rep: 19
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
For a strictly on-line roleplay, the most extreme I have done (other than being killed by my attacker) was:

Forced to strip
Made to coat the inside of my bra with glue
Made to place thumb tacs in the glue
Made to put the bra back on

My rapist SQUEZZED the bra repeatedly while raping me.  I screamed in total agony and pain. He said it was fantastic.

Offline The Cherry Whip

• Rep: 65
  • A Cherry to whip
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
For my rapist to shave my sex and then violate it.

Extreme whippings and then violate me.

To be surgically closed (hymen repair) and then violate me annually for our anniversary.

To require me to service another man in order for my master to earn promotion.

Filling me with cum to impregnate me and then beating me causing me to loose the baby. Or the constant slapping or torture and threat of loosing it. Once its born, constantly using the child as leverage to keep me in line.

Attempting to fist me but really his hands are too big and will never fit so he just beats the entry raw, black and blue. Only to turn me over and fuck me in the ass while reminding me he will try again tomorrow.

Whipping or canning me to tears; delicious! If I am not crying, you are not going far enough!!

And other tempting and pleasurable activities...
This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King. Movie- 300

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 01:26:00 AM »
For my rapist to shave my sex and then violate it.

Extreme whippings and then violate me.

To be surgically closed (hymen repair) and then violate me annually for our anniversary.

To require me to service another man in order for my master to earn promotion.

Filling me with cum to impregnate me and then beating me causing me to loose the baby. Or the constant slapping or torture and threat of loosing it. Once its born, constantly using the child as leverage to keep me in line.

Attempting to fist me but really his hands are too big and will never fit so he just beats the entry raw, black and blue. Only to turn me over and fuck me in the ass while reminding me he will try again tomorrow.

Whipping or canning me to tears; delicious! If I am not crying, you are not going far enough!!

And other tempting and pleasurable activities...

If it will get me laid, I'm willing to promote your husband...
"I'm aiming to misbehave."  M. Reynolds (Capt.)

Offline Mr. Meanie

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »
I've pushed a needle or pin through a pencil eraser and "tapped" it across nipples, pussy, or other sensitive areas.

Same with snapping a thick rubber band on sensitive spots....

A hot melted marshmallow pressed against the skin.....

Offline Ukhusband

• Rep: 2
  • Please rape my wife
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 04:32:19 AM »
I think may be a dirty toilet brush used to fuck her pussy would be hot
Please rape my wife

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl