In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Why RP?  (Read 151 times)

Online Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 367
Why RP?
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:44:54 AM »
What is it about rape roleplay that appeals to you? Is it the opportunity to exercise your kink without repercussions, or just a way to get your rocks off?

For me, it is a means of shared intimacy of a sort that even spouses or significant others rarely get to see. When someone agrees to RP with me, I see it as a gift, a lowering of barriers that is worthy of respect and appreciation. It's kind of like sex in a way and mutual trust is generally part of the deal.

It's also a way of getting to know your partner a little better. I like to think that a relationship forms, particularly with regular partners. Affection often develops between regular partners,  sometimes attraction. There's something about knowing that I was able to make my partner orgasm,  that for a few minutes I made their lives a little better. Orgasms always make life better,  don't you think?

In any case,  it's the personal connection that turns me on, and in those occasions when a first time partner wants a repeat performance,  I tend to feel real good about myself.

So what is it that you love about rape roleplays?
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 24
  • n00b
Re: Why RP?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »
I agree Carlos. For me it's the intimacy of someone sharing something beautiful with you; their soul!
Whenever I do a luscious role-play I can actually Feel a warm healthy buzz in my entire body/mind!
And it feels good that my partner is feeling the same thing! As a man I can think of no greater feeling than knowing my partner wants me to "take" her! She wants me to enjoy taking her as she tries her best to prevent me! She and I both know on some level that, if I can't take it from her I don't deserve it!  That only capaple, dominant seed belongs inside her! I need to be strong enough and/or cunning enough to get inside her!

I agree that for a woman to consider me as a role play partner is flattering, an honor &  privileged to enter into her intimate realm! To learn about her secret desires & to share mine is something I cherish!

A request to be a "repeat offender" is one of the most gratifying experiences I've ever had!

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 73
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »
For me, on those rare occasions when I do play it's simply a way to tell a story in my favorite genre with a partner. Besides, I've been role playing since 1980 (started with Dungeons & Dragons and have probably played almost every system that's come out since; yes, I AM that kind of geek XD), and adding this sort of role playing was just a natural evolution for me.
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of a komodo dragon, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Audylicious

• Rep: 147
  • Petite
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »
Well I dont know how you roleplay, I started in chatrooms but thats not that appealing to me anymore. I switched to more of a "coauthoring a story" type of way of playing. There is a rp site out there and it usually starts with shared interests, plotting a rough outline for the story and maybe determining faceclaims before the actually writing starts. A few paragrahps in third person. So what does that do for me? Well if the partner is good I sometimes read his reply and feel that tingling between my legs. The creation of that story and details he has described are what make me horny and what gets my imagination going. All I can hope is that my replies do the same for them.

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 296
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 01:38:22 PM »
For me RP is a freeing the inhibitions of your partner and yourself. Like wearing a mask. You feel free to more fully explore whatever scenario you're playing out and more free to enjoy it. I agree there is an intimacy factor as well. Basically you can let yourself go and melt into the moment. And now I want a s'more.

Offline Kuriosity

• Rep: 39
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 05:28:09 PM »
I've always loved roleplay - I RP in a few different fandoms and I've been doing it for years. For me, it's less about a mask for myself as it is telling a story, making a character and getting surprised by the twists and turns with a fun roleplay partner. I can explore things both in my experience and outside of it, sexually and fantasy wise. I RP less than I used to, but I can't imagine stopping entirely anytime soon.

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 701
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 07:58:02 PM »
I love the connection I get with that other person, it's only him and me and nothing else matters in that moment. It's a great way to get 'raped'. Sometimes it slightly satisfies the hunger, but other times it can make it worse depending on the scenario and the person I'm playing with. So honestly, I stay away from it for that reason, plus I'm shit at it.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 893
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 01:26:03 AM »
Rape erotica turns me on, and I can easily put myself in the place of the victim. RPs are a great source of, um.....stimulation? yeah I'll use that word. lol
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 02:19:05 AM »
I've done more real life RPs than online ones, cos I predate the Interwebs :uhoh: but I think they're quite the same in essence. (And no, I wasn't always so bloody slow!) I enjoy playing someone windswept and interesting and honestly different to me, cos why play myself? :shrug: I get to experience emotions that I wouldn't otherwise ever feel. It's escapism. It can be a bit of fun to blow off steam, or it can be so intense that it haunts me for yonks. As the dominant partner I get a thrill out of manipulating my partner's kinks to give them their own thrill ride. It's an intense bit of shagknackery that creates its own faux trauma and can bond players in unexpected ways. The orgasms are lovely as well. :drool:
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline The Sickness

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 01:51:31 AM »
Mine would have to be at the end f the RP where the woman tells me that either she had an intense orgasm while chatting with me and being able to do things that I know that I will never be able to do.

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 71
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 04:11:21 AM »

Why RP ?

It's quite simple for me: if I caught a random lady on the road and raped her, it would be a horrible crime, so i do RPs with my wife who has given consent beforehand  :shrug:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin