In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Why are you the perfect victim/rapist?  (Read 4603 times)

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
Re: Why are you the perfect victim/rapist?
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 07:42:58 PM »
Why am I the perfect rapist?

1. I'm in pretty good shape wasn't a athlete in school but I was in weight training. Also tall with long legs so it's pretty difficult to outrun me
2. I'm pretty stealthy I know how to walk without making any noise and I'm pretty patient and observant.
3. I'm good at hiding my intentions I can fool a woman into thinking I'm not interested in her she won't know my true intentions until it's too late.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Smiling like a ghost
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 08:23:39 PM »
I don't think I am the perfect victim at all :P I can think quickly under duress, I'm quick on my feet, I rarely let my guard down, I can hide my emotions well when I want to, my intuition about people is usually spot on, and I am fairly standoffish most of the time. I'm not afraid to lash out when I'm feeling intimidated but I also have a knack for talking my way out of trouble. He'd have to be a totally disarming charmer- but even then I'm too cynical to be swayed so easily- or he'd have to be clever, quick and silent to  catch me on a rare off guard moment... and be prepared for a fight.
Let's take the long way home... Break each other's bones.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 538
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 09:34:04 PM »
I don't think I am the perfect victim at all :P I can think quickly under duress, I'm quick on my feet, I rarely let my guard down, I can hide my emotions well when I want to, my intuition about people is usually spot on, and I am fairly standoffish most of the time. I'm not afraid to lash out when I'm feeling intimidated but I also have a knack for talking my way out of trouble. He'd have to be a totally disarming charmer- but even then I'm too cynical to be swayed so easily- or he'd have to be clever, quick and silent to  catch me on a rare off guard moment... and be prepared for a fight.

I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 131
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2016, 10:17:48 PM »
All I'm seeing is more reason to pat myself on the back when I manage to claim you as my prize.  Perhaps I'd even turn it into a book... The Dirty Old Man and the C

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 36
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »
I'm a super nice guy in real life. I can charm the pants off of anyone. And what's funny is that I actually hate public speaking, large crowds, schmoozing, etc but I'm really fucking good at it. I feel like Patrick Bateman at times when I'm in those situations. I can definitely disarm a woman with my outward personality before she discovers the beast within and by that time, it's too late. I'm also in good shape, pretty strong and if I must say, fairly good looking so I got that going for me.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 36
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2016, 09:36:18 AM »

I think I might have to bring @RayPistonprowl along to help take you down. We'll do the old "you hold her for me, I'll hold her for you" tag-team deal.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 396
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2016, 01:11:24 PM »
Don't worry, @cosmicwitch - I'm just like you, which is why I'm Tough Cookie Umbrass! So I'll take care of Ray "Benny Hill of Rapists" Pistonprowl, leaving you to deal with Mr 1979 over there!

Lamps at the ready!

Offline susanhaynes19

• young virgin
  • Rep: 32
  • 18 yr old redhead looking to be kidnapped raped an
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2016, 06:10:19 PM »
Well I have flowing red hair and I'm young and so innocent
Looking for rp where I can be a sweet innocent virgin kidnapped raped and abused.

Offline Rosiex

• Rosie Posie
  • Rep: 35
  • 💕🙈
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2016, 11:56:26 PM »
How do you know if you are perfect or not ?
💕🙈

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 21
  • Owned by a Dom
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2016, 01:29:08 AM »
I know me too.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 131
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2016, 01:45:08 AM »
I'd guess the hands tearing at your clothes, the grunting in your ear, and the pain tearing through your loins would be a clue. :naughty:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin