In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Gang Violence  (Read 111 times)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 349
Gang Violence
« on: February 07, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
Gang rape is certainly one of those fantasies that seems to be more prevalent among our female members than our males (many of whom don't like to share their prey). However for those gents (and ladies) who are into the gang thing, are your gang rape fantasies more or less violent than your one-on-one fantasies?

For me it's a little bit of both. In one on one fantasies, the overpowering of your victim is all you. Unless you're carrying a weapon or have chloroformed her and tied her up, chances are the rapist is going to have to expend a good deal of energy and violence in subduing his (or her - can't leave out @kittyumbrass and other ladies who take the predator role) victim. In a gang situation, you have more than one person subduing the victim so less violence is needed - plus it is more intimidating I would imagine (at least in my fantasies) to the victim to be attacked by a group of people rather than just one person.

That said, I think being part of a gang rape would also embolden the whole gang - mob mentality and all. A group of men might be more willing to torture their victim or inflict pain and humiliation on them than they might if they were by themselves - they would certainly egg each other on. "Show the bitch her place," or "Give her what for." Suggestions like "Use those pliers on her nipples" might even come into play. So while the initial phase may be less violent, the rape itself and the aftermath might actually be more violent. At least, in my gang rape fantasies they are.
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Offline sweet_kitten

• Rep: 23
  • Reluctant submissive
    • Tumblr
Re: Gang Violence
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:50:17 PM »
Gang rape for me just  increases the intensity of the fantasy I guess.
It would be scarier for sure. Less chance of escape.
I imagine being circled, taunted and goaded.. them willing me to try to run and fight them pushing me back in the middle laughing and smirking at my attempts.
Then there are so many hands touching my body, I lose count. I  lose which hand belongs to who.
There is so much going on I barely get a chance to think .. breathe... react.
The multiple personalities messes with my mind.. one almost tender and loving ..  another more aggressive perhaps..
.. and then may be them squabbling over me.. one trying to hold another back from being too cruel, protecting me while another whispers taunts and threats telling me how he is going to enjoy my body when he gets me away from the others.
I really do not like violence or humiliation that much, so while there may be more bullying ... there is no torture or blood. *Shudders at the thought of pliers on the nipples* .. that's a bit too much for me.
The rape goes on longer and longer... I am exhausted and may even pass out only to wake up later to realise that they are still going or ready for round 2.
Not to mention probable dp .. and spit roasts .. oh my !
   :huh:

Offline gothgirl

• Rep: 56
Re: Gang Violence
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 08:43:17 PM »
WAY more violent than my solo rapist fantasies!
I got really into tentacle rape first so gangbang fantasies are like a human version of that. Being completely consumed by the violence, knowing even if you got away you wouldnt get away for long. Completely engulfed by the rape, nowhere that isnt being invaded, its very hot to me.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin