In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • incest rape fantasy 5 1
Currently:  
Description: fantasies about raping your mother or sister

Tags:

Author Topic: incest rape fantasy  (Read 9152 times)

Offline BiancaBlack

• Rep: 191
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
Re: incest rape fantasy
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2017, 10:20:41 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] You're stories were quite good. But only Red's turned me on.

Offline DarkHart

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2017, 12:13:26 AM »
All of my fantasies center around father / daughter rape incest as well as sex trafficking - I plan on writing a few of my fantasies around this as well as one featuring step father / stepdaughter / son. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 12:26:04 AM by DarkHart »

Offline Vicki Victim

• Victoria Lord-Victim
  • Rep: 30
  • n00b
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2017, 02:38:44 AM »
Step doesn't work for me, not that every story has to work for me. Cousins don't do it. Uncles and aunts and nieces and nephews are also a nope. I am a picky bitch.

Cute (fantasy) Couples: ;)

Vee suffers, tragically, from multiple personalities. She is a sexy, housewife from an era long gone, and like women of that time, not to be taken too seriously. (Pink font) She is also an acerbic brunette from today. (Purple font) Fortunately, both of them get excited at thoughts of rape, and are attracted to jackasses. Please, whatever you do, do not make her have to switch personalities. It's moderately disorientating.

Offline TheLurker

• Rep: 70
  • No means use her body until she learns to say yes
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2017, 01:35:55 PM »
I've already fantasized multiple times about Dakota Johnson and her mom, a lot of the fantasies revolve around her mom teaching her how real bondage feels like after watching 50 Shades of Gray.
"You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable."

Offline Vicki Victim

• Victoria Lord-Victim
  • Rep: 30
  • n00b
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
Interesting, interesting.
Vee suffers, tragically, from multiple personalities. She is a sexy, housewife from an era long gone, and like women of that time, not to be taken too seriously. (Pink font) She is also an acerbic brunette from today. (Purple font) Fortunately, both of them get excited at thoughts of rape, and are attracted to jackasses. Please, whatever you do, do not make her have to switch personalities. It's moderately disorientating.

Offline PantyhoseRapist

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2018, 01:39:57 PM »
My niece is on my rapelist to be honest...  :fap:

And do stepdaughters count as incest? Love the fantasize of getting married to a woman because of her hot daughter  :fuck:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl