In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy  (Read 16942 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 265
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 06:02:54 AM »
I like this fantasy, picking the perfect breeding wench.  Tracking her for days, even weeks until I can know that she is ovulating, probably by breaking in one day and stealing her blood to test during the night.  When I know she is ready, striking.  Spending days nearly constantly raping her, to ensure my seed is inside.  Then vanishing, since I am not a keeper.  But I still have to make sure my child is not destroyed.  SO I watch, I wait, I send reminders to her of the night and that I want her to bear my child.  Warnings of dire consequences if it doesn't happen.  And at the same time, to mess with her head, send sweet little gifts for the baby.  Leaving her to wonder if I am coming back when it is born or if I will melt away to breed another
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 923
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 10:27:41 AM »
@the savage  you're so fucked up!...I kinda like it...I like the thought of near-constant rape by you....
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 265
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 10:29:41 AM »
appealing... isn't it
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 923
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
mmmm very much so ;)  :fuck:
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 684
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »
Just when I thought Pookie couldn't get any creepier. you creepy bastard. <3
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I had a horse shoe covered in 4 leaf clovers up my ass the other day b/c I was lucky enough to see cosmicwitch 's photos. -bjc1979
Can all the ladies on here stop being so ridiculously hot? My dick can get only so hard! -LiskaHunter
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn
Fucking shitty wanky creamed undercrackers. -wetslut

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 148
  • Hear my song
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 10:44:46 AM »
Can someone explain to me about what is so alluring about a forced pregnancy fantasy?

Offline Punpun

• Rep: 140
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 11:39:40 AM »
Not to be glib, Siren, but I feel like my post earlier in the thread covered that pretty thoroughly.

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 148
  • Hear my song
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
Not to be glib, Siren, but I feel like my post earlier in the thread covered that pretty thoroughly.

So therefore I am not allowed to ask? I'm having a tough time following your logic there. Yes, you did explain your view. Does that mean it is the same for everyone else?

Offline Maoiri

• Rep: 10
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 02:24:46 PM »
Honestly I feel like its just showing the most control and owning every bit of a woman especially with the 9~ months of brainwashing you get to do so she doesn't do something silly with a coathanger or however its done now.

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 764
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2016, 04:44:03 PM »
I had no idea how much I loved this until I was RPing with @the savage on Obsession Possession. The RP is coming up on a year next week, and my character is just now going into labor. *shameless but very relevant plug*  I love the control he possesses over her, as well as how completely dependent she is on him to survive, no matter how much she hates him. Yum...
 :drool:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Mister_1923

• That one guy from that one place
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 11:53:58 AM »
I'm still a little shy talking about this, so I won't go into details as to who, what, when, where, why, but this is definitely one of my biggest fantasies...

Offline Eighp

• Rep: 84
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 04:13:22 PM »
I love this particular fantasy. I can't pinpoint what it is though that appeals so much to me. I even wonder if there is a bit of a biological aspect that influences this fantasy.

Offline Incestous

• Rep: 13
  • Don't worry, you aren't family, you're likely safe
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 10:07:05 PM »
I like, no love the idea of impregnating the right victim.  Me, since I have the biggest rape fantasy towards my sister, that is who I want to knock up.  I love the idea of being in the same house as her every day, seeing it grow in her belly every day. Hearing our parents yelling at her, imploring her to name the father every day.  And whenever we are alone, I rape her again, as her belly swells, until finally my niece/daughter pops out of her. 
Making 'I'll treat you like family' a threat

Offline wickedman

• Rep: 12
  • Wickedman
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2016, 04:30:47 PM »
In all my rape fantasies ALL of my women become pregnant.  I'm pretty sure this is because I've never had any kids that I know of and would desperately love someone to have my baby.

Offline Oliver_Klozoff

• Rep: 15
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2016, 07:10:54 PM »
I love this particular fantasy. I can't pinpoint what it is though that appeals so much to me. I even wonder if there is a bit of a biological aspect that influences this fantasy.

Men are biologically determined to spread their seed. In the context of rape, I personally love it because it extends my dominance over her well after the encounter(s).

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl