In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy  (Read 16942 times)

Offline Sims40

• Why am I the Odd One Out !
  • Rep: 5
  • I Love Hot Wet Cunts
Re: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2016, 07:30:06 PM »
Oh yeah this is one of my favs as well love Prego especially at the 9 month mark.
So hot as that hot sexy cunt starts to open up to the point you just know you can slip your hand right up there.
and then leading on to the childbirth as something much bigger starts to pop out, oh rock hard cock.

Until there all blood and stuff oh yukkk and then it goes all limp again..

My X was tempted to breed with some guy on some site who actually advertised it on an alternative site way which i where I met her.
I looked at her and went whats wrong with me Breeding you, I was so up for that.
another story for another time
Another fap your way Sweetie

:fap:
@Surrender2U
Trying to fully understand why every gf I know has this bizar Rape fantasy, of which I was unaware for I do not have this fantasy. So why do I feel like the odd one out is their something wrong with me ! !

Offline hrny_12

• Rep: 31
  • n00b
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2016, 12:38:05 AM »
The humiliation of being bred for the first time in my life through a rapist makes it a hot fantasy. Since I am against abortion in general, that would put me in a difficult situation.

Offline JustAndina

• Lots to learn, teach me?
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2016, 04:08:29 AM »
Same here Ray. I love pregnant women. I think it's super sexy but don't really have any fantasies about a woman carrying my seed.

I think this is why I'm here, currently 6 months pregnant, regular sex with my husband and all, but I started having rape fantasies. I've always like it rough, but this time, I want to be roughed up by someone I don't know, when I don't expect it at all.

I'm just so glad I found this page. So glad to know that I'm not crazy by wanting all that to happen to me.

Rape me, rape me now!

Offline cereal_rapist

• Rep: 16
  • n00b
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2016, 10:39:28 PM »
You aren't on the pill either....

The humiliation of being bred for the first time in my life through a rapist makes it a hot fantasy. Since I am against abortion in general, that would put me in a difficult situation.
Kik ray_pist666

Offline MsHale91

• n00b
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2016, 01:27:36 AM »
I'll carry your child, that was hot af

Offline MsHale91

• n00b
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2016, 10:12:39 AM »
Id give anything to carry your child, holy shot that was hot

Offline cereal_rapist

• n00b
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2016, 02:33:11 AM »
@MsHale91 better be my bastard, not that you have a choice.

Id give anything to carry your child, holy shot that was hot
Kik ray_pist666

Offline byir666

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2016, 01:36:31 PM »
As a card-carrying paraphile, among my many fetishes is enkuopoiphilia (being aroused by the act of impregnation) especially as part of a incestuous rape fantasy where the woman is ovulating and the rapist is her father or grandfather or both (a father rapes his daughter on her 18th birthday, then rapes his granddaughter from the rape of his daughter 18 years and nine months earlier).

Enkuopoiphilia differs from maisiophilia as the latter means "arousal at/by gestation." In my rape fantasies, a woman being pregnant neither adds nor subtracts from it, but if she's ovulating and the rapist intentionally impregnates her, my interest goes up 2 levels. 

I've never fathered a child in real life (or at least I've never had a girlfriend tell me that I had), so my experience with pregnant women is limited, and from that, not so exciting. But fantasies involving impregnation (e.g. of a daughter, a friend's wife, a cousin's wife) are very hot.   
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of horses." Ezekiel 23:20

Offline taryf

• Rep: 4
  • I'd love my wife to be raped
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2016, 10:45:41 AM »
My wife is the victim and I'd love her getting pregneted by other men >:)
My wife pictures for perverts virtual rape

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2483.0.html

Offline cereal_rapist

• n00b
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2016, 12:10:02 PM »
Where in Turkey are you?  Or you could always visit Cali for some gang-rape impregnation...whose the dad? Could be me or anyone of my friends...all I know is that baby ain't yours.
Kik ray_pist666

Offline NymphicEcho

• Asking for it
  • Rep: 29
  • Manhandle me
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2016, 05:54:20 PM »
Oh totally, this is often a fantasy of mine.

There's something so fucked up, vicious and primal about my rapist not only raping me, but knocking me up as well. When he's about to come I'll plead with him not to come in me, sobbing hysterically that I'm not on the pill and don't  want to get pregnant, but he'll just laugh at me ('dumb bitch...') and do it anyway.

A part of the appeal is evolutionary. He's a larger, older, dominant male, and can't help breeding a fit, healthy, fertile young college slut. There's the sick horror that my tight, toned body, kept in tip top shape with yoga and crossfit, probably attracted his attention. Of course, after he deposits his seed he'll admiringly, possessively maul my flat, tight stomach, knowing it'll soon swell hugely with his child.

In some variations, he keeps me captive for days or weeks, raping me daily to ensure impregnation.

And, of course, there's the humiliating fact that this brutish alpha male's child inside me will have such better genes than any children I might have had with my boyfriend.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:16:26 PM by NymphicEcho »

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 182
  • The quiet one
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2016, 08:49:40 PM »

There's something so fucked up, vicious and primal about my rapist not only raping me, but knocking me up as well. When he's about to come I'll plead with him not to come in me, sobbing hysterically that I'm not on the pill and don't  want to get pregnant, but he'll just laugh at me ('dumb bitch...') and do it anyway.

A part of the appeal is evolutionary. He's a larger, older, dominant male, and can't help breeding a fit, healthy, fertile young college slut. There's the sick horror that my tight, toned body, kept in tip top shape with yoga and crossfit, probably attracted his attention. Of course, after he deposits his seed he'll admiringly, possessively maul my flat, tight stomach, knowing it'll soon swell hugely with his child.

In some variations, he keeps me captive for days or weeks, raping me daily to ensure impregnation.

And, of course, there's the humiliating fact that this brutish alpha male's child inside me will have such better genes than any children I might have had with my boyfriend.
I wouldn't really care if you got pregnant, but I love the idea of that extra fear hitting my victim.  The extra fight you'll put up under me when you realize you might have a life long reminder growing in you if I don't stop will make it that much better.  If I know that's a fear for you, I might just have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't do anything rash in response.

And the best part?  I may be old enough to be your dad, but I'm still young enough to make sure the little girl that comes out of our little get together gets the same welcome to adulthood when she grows up.  Ater all, she'd have the same genes as the "dumb bitch" that let her be bred in the first place.

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 87
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2016, 09:43:27 PM »

Gotta rape rep you for this one, @NymphicEcho . So nicely said.  :fuck:
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Sexylaugh

• Rep: 8
  • gone.
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2016, 07:56:14 AM »
There is a hot idea of raping a woman who gets pregnant and forcing her to go at it alone but to keep you updated and keep sending you pics or having sex whenever you wanted. (Through black mail etc)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:21:08 AM by Sexylaugh »
gone

Offline knighyinarms

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2016, 01:03:20 AM »
Hmmm love your thoughts.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl