In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy  (Read 16879 times)

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 78
  • The relentless prince of pain
Re: Forced Breeding/Pregnancy fantasy
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 02:56:09 AM »
Same here Ray. I love pregnant women. I think it's super sexy but don't really have any fantasies about a woman carrying my seed.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 02:03:00 AM »
Loving the responses to this thread. <3 I love idea of forced pregnancy. The thought that my tormentor would force me to take all his seed into my womb and carry his child inside me is just...so carnal. Him using me to carry on his bloodline and leaving me that piece of him forever is primal. <3 Watching my belly swell....feeling the baby kick.....giving birth to them....holding them in my arms....and all the time being reminded of him....Seeing that the baby perhaps has his eyes or his nose....I would wonder if he'd be coming back for me. At the same time though, I would have my little bundle of joy because of him, and I would both love and hate him for that.

I may have posted this before, but I do have this romantic notion of, at the point of settling down, forcing a baby into the woman I've chosen!  It's not as intense as your fantasy and is based on my settling down with a woman of kindred spirit, rape fantasy wise, but I have run across would be victims who like the idea.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 86
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 02:44:11 PM »
Not one of my top fantasies, but since my fantasies usually involve long-term "relationships" with my victim(s), it does come up and can be fun to play with.

And when you've role played with a woman who has a milking fetish ...   XD
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 56
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 04:25:20 PM »
Usually doesn't play a role in my fantasy but it is a part of them at times. I actually do like the idea of taking a victim and keeping her long term, making her a darling kept pet or treasured sex slave or whatever it might be. For those it can and does enter into some of them. I like the idea of keeping her and making her with child, maybe blackmailing a doctor and nurse to deliver the child and make them part of the forced sex thing also.

edit: TMI
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:53:55 AM by Dark Desire »

Offline McGrath

• Rep: 4
  • Owner of his filthy little slave whore
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 11:45:34 AM »
A very nice fantasy Dark Desire. :)

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 12:34:17 AM »
I loved being pregnant. It was the most fascinating thing. I was never sick, although there were things I couldn't eat because they smelled awful. But I was HUGE. I was carrying (almost) 10 lb babies to the end. Damn hubby. lol

I really do miss being pregnant. *sigh* I've always wanted a girl.

Hmmmm......The world is full of possibilities!!  :fuck:

Offline Oliver_Klozoff

• Rep: 15
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 06:15:26 AM »
Whether or not it happens, the threat of it is a huge turn on.

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 764
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 09:59:23 AM »
I've always enjoyed the threat of pregnancy in my rape fantasies; however, in the past, if my fantasy goes long past the actual rape, I usually miscarry.

With that said, I'm currently in an RP with Savage in which I'm kept chained in the basement where he rapes me repeatedly with the goal to impregnate. Me, sick with the idea of carrying this monster's baby as my belly begins to swell, him constantly touching it to remind me why I need to behave...
 :drool:

Yes. It turns out I'm definitely into the idea of forced pregnancy.

Obsession and Possession
*shameless plug for anyone into that sort of thing*  :naughty:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

• Rep: 263
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 11:12:25 AM »
Forced pregnancy is a fantasy because it can be so many things.  Control to anchor the person to you. A complete and utter domination of the female so just she is nothin more than an incubator for your will. A twisted expression of love. Or even simple outgrowth of primal lust. I raped you because my instincts told me to and procreation is the single oldest instinctin existence. So it appeals to me for its layers. Plus a pregnant belly and enlarged tits just looked good.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline melodyforever

• Rep: 143
  • n00b
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 09:10:16 AM »
Forced pregnancy is a fantasy because it can be so many things.  Control to anchor the person to you. A complete and utter domination of the female so just she is nothin more than an incubator for your will. A twisted expression of love. Or even simple outgrowth of primal lust. I raped you because my instincts told me to and procreation is the single oldest instinctin existence. So it appeals to me for its layers. Plus a pregnant belly and enlarged tits just looked good.

I think being dominated is the turn on part for me. Especially if the woman has no choice but to swell with that baby :x

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 12:10:19 PM »
This was never a particular fantasy of mine...UNTIL...

There were two different partners for whom being used as brood mares was a particular fantasy. They were both so into it that I began to get into it too. They had all sorts of nasty ideas; their owner/tormentor/master/breeder renting their tits out to be milked by perverted older gentlemen, or to be fucked by younger preggo fetishists.

Definitely I would keep her to make sure that she went to term. No morning after pill for my baby! She is treated more gently than my other victims but still she is raped regularly and given the hormones coursing through her she's not entirely opposed to it. Of course she is regularly milked but if she displeases me, she is left to endure the build-up of milk in her breasts. I'm not a nice guy when I'm displeased.

While she is pregnant I might allow other guys to fuck her - bills gotta get paid after all - but while she's not, she is all mine. Nobody gets to put their seed in her but me.
"I'm aiming to misbehave."  M. Reynolds (Capt.)

Offline MissyMystery

• Rep: 53
  • ;)
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 04:04:53 AM »
I'm not really into the pregnancy aspect but I love a good story /fantasy wherea rapist fills his victim wwithcum over and over again until it's unlikely she isn't pregnant
Make me ;)

Offline forcedimpregnation

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »
This is my #1 fantasy. (I'm seeking a private chat buddy to engage in this fantasy with,Dom male, if anyone is interested).

I fantasize about being in a committed  relationship  and repeatedly being raped by him with the purpose of forced impregnation. He would be in me so deep, releasing himself against my cervix, forcing me to keep his spunk deep in my womb.

He would supervise me taking pregnancy tests and not let me out of his sight.  The rapes would continue, he would me after shaking and shattered, until he took me again, leaving himself utterly drained of cum but the rapes continue to ensure I would be heavy with his young. 

As we sleep, he would caress my growing belly, then we would abort the child last moment, or he would force me to have it - alone and no medical care, to abandon it at a hospital later. The rapes would never stop, he would know his children were off in the world and his breeder at his disposal to always be pregnant and satisfying his needs.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 407
  • Make me
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2015, 11:23:40 PM »
This was never a particular fantasy of mine...UNTIL...

There were two different partners for whom being used as brood mares was a particular fantasy. They were both so into it that I began to get into it too. They had all sorts of nasty ideas; their owner/tormentor/master/breeder renting their tits out to be milked by perverted older gentlemen, or to be fucked by younger preggo fetishists.

Definitely I would keep her to make sure that she went to term. No morning after pill for my baby! She is treated more gently than my other victims but still she is raped regularly and given the hormones coursing through her she's not entirely opposed to it. Of course she is regularly milked but if she displeases me, she is left to endure the build-up of milk in her breasts. I'm not a nice guy when I'm displeased.

While she is pregnant I might allow other guys to fuck her - bills gotta get paid after all - but while she's not, she is all mine. Nobody gets to put their seed in her but me.

Huh?
That. Just...
Yes.

:wet:

Thanks for a new piece of the puzzle.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 407
  • Make me
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2015, 11:30:24 PM »
It never used to turn me on, I think it hit too close to home since I'm a female that's been pregnant a couple times in her life and enjoyed pretty much every minute of those pregnancies.
My libido always went up when I was with child and so the 'sick' fantasy of being forcibly impregnated was 'too real' in a way.

With a little bit of distance and maturity though i have learned to distinguish better between enjoying something in fantasy only and not having reality intrude at all - so NOW I find the idea of being used for such a personal service incredibly arousing.

HIM picking ME specifically because he wants me to be the other 50% of DNA, valuing me as a perfect candidate to breed.
The specific mention of him being bareback, holding himself deep inside of me after he's reached his peak and staying there for a while, making sure his seed takes hold ... turns the heat up considerably in this particular fantasy and works for me.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl