In Chat #1:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Bombshell  (Read 83 times)

Offline bobrob1120

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
Bombshell
« on: March 23, 2020, 02:35:12 PM »
Has anyone else watched the movie Bombshell? If so, I am interested in opinions as it somewhat applies to this site. I came away with a few thoughts based on my fantasies and otherwise. First, I have to admit, I found it sexually stimulating, inappropriately or no and had to conceal a hard cock, especially in few scenes with Margot Robbie. One was shown, one was implied and in another, she describes the event. My wife and I discussed it afterward and she can't figure out why these women would capitulate to such a disgusting man, even for a job. My thoughts were that they are highly motivated professionally and that in many cases, there were millions of dollars on the table. Does this make some of them whores at all? They are after all trading sex for money!?! Another thought I have is that Megyn Kelly admits being sexually harassed and describes an incident where Roger Ailes tries three times to kiss her. Despite her rejections, which tanked the careers of others, she manages to rocket to the top of the heap. I find that interesting. At first, I attributed it to the fact that she is a lawyer and maybe Ailes was particularly careful with her for that reason however, I discovered that there are several of the FOX News ladies with law degrees and that didn't seem to help them. One in particular was Gretchen Carlson. This being the case, I have started to think that Ms Kelly, and for good reason, isn't telling the whole truth and she in fact did at the very least suck some cock. That of course ramps up my fantasy as Megyn Kelly is on my rape fantasy list. Lastly, there is a topic in this thread about Lesbian rape. This comes into play with the Margot Robbie character. I would love to hear all of your opinions on my thoughts or any other thoughts and perspectives people here might have. If this topic is inappropriate for the site, I apologize in advance. Considering other topics, I didn't think it would be.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:38:05 PM by bobrob1120 »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1030
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Bombshell
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 03:27:12 AM »
I haven't seen the film, but I'm aware of the Roger Ailes / Fox News story as it made international headlines.

Keeping in mind I've seen Fox News only in passing, I was struck with its focus on female bodies, with attractive women in skirts spouting pseudo-intellectualism in front of cameras. My word, the legs! But pretty legs aren't enough to keep my attention. News isn't sexy, so why sexualise the women?

Roger Ailes does fascinate me. He was an overweight, unattractive twat with a subpar intellect, whose main talent was convincing others that he was so powerful they must kiss his arse, particularly if they were female. I'm proud as hell that our me-too environment gained momentum and toppled him from power. But this movement is useless without empowering labour movements. The me-too movement needs to unite with other exploited labour movements to maintain the momentum.

Back in my daydreams, I am a powerful mogul who exploits women. It's sexy. But at the end of the day, I want the women to prevail over me. And that isn't just my submissive side speaking. :laugh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
Brains are sexy in anyone though. And out of anyone, when I preserve them lovingly in windex. :angel: -Ingenue

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:30:55 AM »
We do have to be careful when discussing Bombshell as it is about real-life abuse and while none of the participants are ostensibly RC members, it is always possible that someone involved could see their story getting fapped over and be triggered. The odds are long on that score, certainly.

That said, I do admire Ailes' taste for leggy, attractive blondes, all in skirts, stockings and heels. There were and are certainly some extremely fuckable women on the Fox News payroll (or were).
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline bobrob1120

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 04:16:38 PM »
any thoughts or opinion on my Megyn Kelly question?

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 05:04:44 PM »
It's a difficult question. Obviously, nobody knows the answer other than Megyn Kelly and it's unlikely at this point she's going to say anything. I think from a logical standpoint she probably did something that convinced Ailes to push her as Fox's lead news personality; whether she did something "willingly" (i.e. sucked his cock or fucked him) or if he raped her and then to keep her quiet pushed her career forward, I don't think we'll ever know. Pretty much whatever your preferred fantasy is - Megyn Kelly as a whore, or Megyn Kelly as a victim - is totally up to you.
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 201
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 11:56:12 PM »
I haven't seen the film, but I'm aware of the Roger Ailes / Fox News story as it made international headlines.

Keeping in mind I've seen Fox News only in passing, I was struck with its focus on female bodies, with attractive women in skirts spouting pseudo-intellectualism in front of cameras. My word, the legs! But pretty legs aren't enough to keep my attention. News isn't sexy, so why sexualise the women?

Roger Ailes does fascinate me. He was an overweight, unattractive twat with a subpar intellect, whose main talent was convincing others that he was so powerful they must kiss his arse, particularly if they were female. I'm proud as hell that our me-too environment gained momentum and toppled him from power. But this movement is useless without empowering labour movements. The me-too movement needs to unite with other exploited labour movements to maintain the momentum.

Back in my daydreams, I am a powerful mogul who exploits women. It's sexy. But at the end of the day, I want the women to prevail over me. And that isn't just my submissive side speaking. :laugh:
Considering Rupert Murdoch's willingness to use sex to sell copies of The Sun, I don't see why it would be a surprise that his TV news station would do the same.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl