In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Don't forget to keep local copies of your stories!  (Read 913 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 657
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Don't forget to keep local copies of your stories!
« on: March 24, 2015, 08:45:25 PM »
I know many of you lost your stories when RapeDesires went down. This is just a reminder to keep local copies of your stories in case anything ever happens to RC. We can always re-start the site if a server crashes, but we may not be able to rescue all the content.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:47:39 PM by RayPistonprowl »
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 261
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Don't forget to keep local copies of your stories!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 10:39:09 PM »
Some people do have issues storing locally due to shared computer use...

The cloud has your answer. Many cloud storage options are cross platform and it only makes sense to use them.

Just sayin'.

And in that spirit the winner of the very first RC Story Contest will win a redemption code for a free 100 GB increase in storage for one year on OneDrive...
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 657
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »
That's a fab idea, RRH. Thanks for offering it!
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Garver

• Rep: 3
  • Cuntstable Fanny Batterbum
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 01:05:12 PM »
I'm going to look into that option. I use a shared computer so I lost all of my old RD stories.

Offline subgirl

• milf nerd
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 06:23:47 AM »
I lost my best story ever I could did on rd that one made me writer on there I whorst speller lol

Offline darkfantasygirl

• smut writer
  • Rep: 117
  • WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
you can also store your stories on flash drives or sd cards. thats how I keep mine on multiples in case my main one fucks up. and I update the extras weekly or if I've made serious progress on one or more stories.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl