In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Favorite Position(s)  (Read 8616 times)

his2use

Re: Favorite Position(s)
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 06:33:24 AM »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:37:06 AM by his2use »

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 127
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
Honestly? I don't give a good shit. Any position that I can maintain for lengthy periods without wearing myself out is good for me.

After all, it's the slave's responsibility to wear herself out, not mine.   >:)

Deathy's here! Hi, Death!

I love missionary, too: I love J's weight on me, love watching him watch me, love the look on his face... and being able to see his mouth-hands-cock-hips moving in-on-around me can be enough to send me right over the edge -- hell, the memory of it can be enough. But sometimes he doesn't want me to see everything, so he turns me around. (He rarely takes away my glasses.) And when he turns me around, I have a whole different set of surprises.

Like Lis said, every last position is a good one.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:33:48 PM by Ella »

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 83
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 07:56:49 PM »
My absolute favorite for rape fantasy is doggy-style.  Having her bent over the bed or a table, with her skirt hiked up or jeans pulled down and her wrists pinned up behind her back is so dominant and sexy to me.  So primal and raw, all my strength and leverage keeping her in place while I violate her...

Following that in a very close second is missionary, so I can look right in her eyes and see everything she's experiencing as I use her body against her will.

In real life?  The same positions, in the same order, but for different reasons.  Doggy is pure lustful fucking, and I've found most of the girls I've been with can come the easiest this way.  Plus I'm a Dom, and I like the submissive position this offers (not that missionary isn't).  Missionary is the close second again, since we're facing each other and can share everything, experience everything.  Nothing like being able to watch my girl's face as I pleasure her and make her come...mmmm.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline MissyMystery

• Rep: 52
  • ;)
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 12:15:50 AM »
Definitely doggy style, all the time, i also love missionary where my boyfriend grabs my throat and fucks me hard, or lifts my legs to his shoulders
Make me ;)

Online Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Rep: 22
  • Word Warrior
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:55 PM »
Doggy. I love bending my victims over like a bitch. I think that's the proper way to introduce them to our new relationship. Don't you?
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1012
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 05:50:27 PM »
Favorite position? Spooning. :angel:
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline the savage

• Rep: 195
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »
Anything were I can cut her breathing with a well placed hand or arm..,
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 389
  • Make me
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »
Face down on my knees, not hands and knees mind you. I like having my chest pressed into the mattress while he takes me from behind, using his thighs to spread me wide.
One of my arms held behind my back, used to push me down, pinning me - his free hand allowed to play with my derriere or other sensitive places...  :angel:

Ummm... that's the real life stuff that has me going the quickest. Making love is a different thing to me and requires a different approach.

In my fantasies I'm usually just bent over any kind of counter, table, back of a couch - there are multiple guys ususall, taking turns... you get the idea.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:17:52 AM by GermanChick »

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:45 AM »
In regular sex, missionary. Love to look down at my partner, look into her eyes as we share the intimacy.

In rape fantasy- the same, for the same reasons! My fantasies are about ensuring my victim knows they have been completely dominated-one way to do that is to have her staring up at me as I thrust myself deep into her. She can see my eyes, see my fact contort. Know that she's mine.

I think doggy-style is another good way to break my victim's spirit. Face down in her own mattress, ass in the air, one hand twisted in her hair and the other grabbing her hips as I ride her like a mustang I aim to tame.

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
what position is that?
rough it up

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2014, 02:50:26 AM »
what position is that?

It's called "helpless"....

*takes notes*

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2014, 09:09:36 PM »
For me..any and all positions work. 

If I had to choose to stick with one, it would be doggystyle.  Openz up opportunity to fuck her up the ass as well...which works for regular/BDSM/rape sex. 

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 11:39:29 PM »
From behind is probably my favorite one because it is me dominant. Missionary is good too, really any that I can get into is good tho. I have a few I really like but most of them are just a form of from behind and missionary.

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 669
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2015, 11:09:14 PM »
I like missionary probably the best. Second would be me on my back and him kneeling. He can watch my face and my tits bounce as he fucks me. Bonus if my wrists are bound to my ankles.

I do like doggy. It's a position he can control how deep and how painful he wants to make it for me.

One that is playing in my mind lately...Having to stand, my back up against the wall and spread 'em. One hand over my mouth, the other holding my arms up, my dress pulled up and panties down while he shushes me, whispering in my ear how much he's enjoying me, hearing his pants and finally his grunt as he cums. That is damn hot.  :drool: 

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2015, 11:58:52 PM »
[...]

One that is playing in my mind lately...Having to stand, my back up against the wall and spread 'em. One hand over my mouth, the other holding my arms up, my dress pulled up and panties down while he shushes me, whispering in my ear how much he's enjoying me, hearing his pants and finally his grunt as he cums. That is damn hot.  :drool:

:drool: :drool: :fap: :fap: :drool: :drool:

very nice thought S2U

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin