In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Lily's Story 5 5
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!): rape incest brother gang graphic sister high school blackmail 

Author Topic: Lily's Story  (Read 13944 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 718
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Lily's Story
« on: March 24, 2015, 10:52:31 PM »

Part One

I miss my mom. And my dad. It’s been exactly 1 year, 3 months and 18 days since the crash. Since my life changed forever. Gosh, I can’t believe I’ve been living with my brother, Jason, that long already. He’s a 28 year old slug who spends his days sleeping and his nights drinking, partying and gambling. He doesn’t work. He doesn’t have to. Our parents left us a lot of money in the will. Money that I’d gladly give back if I could just spend one more day with them. We’re still living in the house I grew up in. At least with almost 6,000 square feet, he’s a little easier to avoid.

My name is Lily. It was my mom’s favorite flower. I’m 18 and have about 5 more months to go before I graduate; 7 before I can move out forever. I can’t wait. When I leave for college, I’m not looking back. No more babysitting my older brother, cooking, cleaning, picking up after his parties. Basically, no more doing what he tells me to do just because he’s “the authority” (in his words, not mine). And no more harassing comments from his friends when I walk through a room, who if you ask me, just hang out with him for the free ride, not to mention the girls who tend to follow him everywhere he goes. According to Lori and Willa, my two best friends, Jason is hot. I wouldn’t be a very good judge of that. Personally, I find him completely self centered and self serving.

Jason and I have never been particularly close (a 10 year age difference will do that), but we used to hang out more, especially those first few months after the funeral. Now he just yells at me when he needs something, like make him a sandwich or bring him a beer. The hitting that began to accompany such demands started six months ago when his gambling habit went into high gear and he started drinking more. Jason usually hits when he’s drunk, although this last time he simply must have been having a bad day. I guess in hindsight I could have passed him the tv remote control the first time he asked.

Sometimes after he hits me Jason stands there, looking over me for what feels like a little too long. Lingering. Contemplating...something. I keep catching him staring at me, too. It’s beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. At first I thought he was gawking at Willa because I only noticed him doing that when we laid out by the pool, but it’s been happening more frequently lately, even when my friends aren’t with me. It was only a few days ago that I turned around and caught him checking me out from behind with his head cocked to the side. And then yesterday I was standing in the kitchen, talking on the phone when I looked up and saw that he was totally staring at my breasts, zoning out and biting his lip. Ok, so they’ve gotten bigger in the last couple months. Still. I expect it from his friends. Not him.

It’s 4:00pm. School’s been out for about an hour and a half. I just got home from my run. My hair is tied back. The dark brown color now looks black on the ends from the sweat. I’m dripping and in need of a glass of water. I can only assume I’m the only one home. It’s quiet. Finally. His friends are always over. It’s nice to have a moment alone.

“Mmmm, lookin’ HOT!” Jason’s friend, Ryan, just walked into the room, startling me. Nice pun, I think to myself sarcastically, rolling my eyes. How original.  Had I realized people were over, I would not have stopped for that glass of water in the kitchen and instead gone straight to my room. They must be hanging out down in the other wing.

“So why don’t I ever get to see you this wet?” He’s on the other side of the room and already feels too close. “Need any help drying off? Or I could help you get out of your dirty, wet clothes,” he sneers as he walks toward me.

“You’re disgusting, Ryan.”

“Oh, I know you love it, baby.”

Maybe I liked the attention the first few times, but now it’s just icky, for lack of a better word. All of Jason’s friends make me feel like an object. I hate it when they ogle me. I ignore him and turn to leave the room, heading down the hall toward the back stairs. He catches up with me.

“Hey! Where you goin’?” He darts around me and puts his right arm on the wall so I can’t get by. Without making eye contact I calmly try going around him the other way. He takes a step in the other direction, blocking me.

Finally looking at him, I say “Let me by, Ryan.”

“Now why would I want to do a thing like that?”, he asks as he infringes on my space, pushing me against the wall without actually touching me. Both of his hands now on either side of me as he begins to lean in. He’s smiling, but he doesn’t look kind. I feel my stomach flip and my heart is beating faster. “Why are you in such a rush?”, he asks. I don’t like his tone. His face is so close to mine. I can feel his warm breath. He closes his eyes, leaning in even closer, and takes a deep, audible breath through his nose. Then exhaling, “Aaaahh, you smell so good.”  Opening his eyes, he brings his left hand to the neck of my tank top, hooks it with his index finger and starts to pull it open as he looks down my shirt.

“Get OFF!!”, I shout as I shove him away with all of my force, using the wall to exert my weight to break free. He grabs my arm, but I’m able to snatch it away. As I run up the stairs and into my room I can here him calling, “What? I just wanted a little peek.” I hear him laughing to himself just before I slam my door shut. Creep. That’s the first time any of Jason’s friends have ever gotten that physical with me. I should really get a lock put on my door.

It’s 7:00pm on Thursday. Lori just dropped me off at home. Lori, Willa and I decided to run to the mall after school to celebrate the start of our 4 day weekend! The teachers have some kind of staff day tomorrow with no students and then Monday is a holiday. Woo hoo!

I walk through the side door, into the kitchen and can tell immediately Jason has a few people over. They’re at the other end of the house and they’re loud. I can hear the crescendos and decrescendos of their laughter. I should call Lori and see if she will turn around and pick me up again.

“Lily!”

I ignore my brother’s call. I don’t want to go in there with all of his friends. It’s been almost a week since my encounter with Ryan in the back hall. I’ve run into him twice since that afternoon and he hasn’t said anything. Only smiled and winked.

“LILY!”

I’m walking away.

“LIIILYYY!!”

I can hear him coming. Shit. Not enough time to get to the stairs or the side door.

“What, Jason?” I ask as he reaches the entrance of the kitchen.

“Didn’t you hear me calling you?!”

“Yes” I started, “ but..”

“But what??” he interrupts.

Silence

“Bitch, when you hear me calling, you answer.”

He’s been drinking.

As he moves forward, I back up and move around the kitchen island, trying to keep a set distance between us without being obvious. I just need to get through the night. He’ll be sober in the morning.

“We need food. Here’s a list. Go pick it up. Oh, and bring back a case of beer, too.”

I know a moment ago I said to myself my goal was to get through the night unscathed, but something lit a fire in me. I am NOT his servant! “You go get your own damn food. I’m not even old enough to buy alcohol anyway!” As soon as it came out of my mouth, I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. Silence. I can still hear the laughter from down the hall. Jason is completely still, but I could see him fuming. I start to brace myself because I know what is coming. In three big steps he closes the space between us. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it!”, I try to exclaim before he gets to me. Just as I begin to flinch he strikes me across the face. I use that momentum to turn and make my escape down the back hall. Grabbing the back of my sweater, Jason drags me into the nearest room and shuts the door. Still holding me by the sweater, the material is pulling tightly against my bosom. As I prepare for another blow, I close my eyes, but nothing comes. When I open them, he is staring at my chest and licking his lips. With his left hand he starts to fondle my breasts. Why is he touching me like that?!  He’s my brother!! He pushes me up against the laundry machine, still facing him. He comes in real close and says with an eerie calm, “If you can’t do that simple thing for me, then I’ve got something else you can do.” I smell bourbon on his breath. “Fuckin’ get on your knees! Now!” he yells as he hits me on the side of the head with enough force that pushes me to the ground. I’m shaking all over as he stands there, guarding the only exit.

Jason is now unbuckling his belt. I can’t believe this is happening. I just sit there, trembling in shock as he unbuttons his jeans and pulls down the zipper. I can see a bulge growing beneath his boxers. Is this really happening?? He sits down in the nearest chair. He grabs my wrists and pulls my hands toward his crotch. “What are you doing?! No! NOOO!”, I shout at him.

“Touch my cock.”

Tears start to well up in my eyes. “No. Please don’t make me do this,” I beg, noticing it grow harder under that thin layer of cotton with each passing second. “Pleeaase, Jason.”

“Fine. Then you can stick it in your mouth, you slut.” He lets go of my wrists and with one hand he pulls out his penis while grabbing my hair with the other, pulling my face to his dick.

I pinch my lips together and close my eyes as he slaps my face with it. I try to push myself away, but his strength overpowers me. Suddenly he lets go of my hair and pinches my nose shut. Surprised and having not been prepared with a big enough breath, I open my mouth only after a couple seconds, gasping in air. Jason takes that very moment to slide his penis into my mouth and grabs my head harshly with both hands, holding me to the point where his tip was tickling my tonsils. I’m trying not to gag. “Open your eyes and look at me!” he yells. I raise my eyes to make eye contact. Tears are streaming down my face. Deliberately he snarls in a low tone that tells me I have no choice, but to obey, “Don’t you dare use your teeth.”

To be continued.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:32:41 AM by EssenceofRed »
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
Re: Lily's Story
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:55:32 PM »
Part Two

I lay there curled on the laundry room floor crying, feeling completely violated and humiliated. He made me swallow. MY BROTHER MADE ME SWALLOW.

“I’d look in a mirror before running out to pick up those items if I were you,” Jason says coldly as he leaves the room, adding, “I’ll get Jimmy to pick up the beer on his way.” A chill runs down my spine over the way he says it so matter-of-fact, like nothing just happened.

My hair is a mess. Mascara marks from under my eyes lead down my face. The whites of my eyes are pink from crying and my cheek is red from where he hit me. My favorite sweater, that my mom gave me on the last birthday she was here, is now stretched out from the way he was pulling on it when he dragged me around. I look completely disheveled. I get myself cleaned up and gargle about 7 times before heading out to pick up the food he’s demanding.

It must be poker night. When I walk into the game room with the items from his list I notice that none of them have their ‘girl of the week’ on their arm. The smell of alcohol and cigars hang thick in the air. I sense them staring at me, eyeing me up and down. It makes my skin crawl and I get out of there as quickly as I can. Tears start to fill my eyes before I can make it to my bedroom as I recall what happened less than two hours ago. I eventually get ready for bed and cry myself to sleep.

I wake up with a jolt. Did I hear something? The red lit numbers on the clock radio reads 2:07am. I hear laughter down the hall. Doors are opening and closing. “Liii-llyyyy.... Where aarre yoouuu?” My stomach flips. Their voices are getting louder as they come closer. “Lily, sweetheart... don’t be shy.” Just before they reach the bedroom door I run to my bathroom and push the lock. I’m frozen, yet my mind is racing. I hear them in my room! They lightly rap on the bathroom door. “We know you’re in there, Lily.” Fingernails are slowly scratching on the door. They’re purposefully fucking with me, this cat and mouse game they’re playing. I’m very aware of how little I’m wearing, having just worn a t-shirt and underwear to bed. That’s when I remember this bathroom is shared with the empty bedroom adjacent to mine and I still need to lock the other door! I quickly turn and I see my brother’s best friend, Ryan, standing in the doorway. “We’re going to have fun tonight,” he announces.

“Stay away from me!”, I scream. I hear the burst of cheers from the other side of the door. Ryan is closing in on me and there’s nothing within reach that I can use to help defend myself. He lunges and grabs me around my waste. Adrenaline is pumping through my body. I’m trying to fight him off yet somehow he gets me turned around so we’re both facing the door to my bedroom. My arms are pinned at my sides and he’s hugging me tightly. I try kicking, but I feel like I’m fighting a boulder. He’s completely solid and my petite frame is being overpowered by him. “No! Let go of me!!”

Someone else has come into the bathroom through the other entrance to assist. I can hear him behind us. He gets around us to open the door. While still in his hold, Ryan forces me back into my room. The lights are on and there are three others crowding around me; four total. I know them. Ryan, Jimmy, Colton and Steve. They’re all friends of my brother. They’re all in their late 20‘s and they’re all much larger than me. One of them adds, “Jason passed out so we thought we’d come up for a little night cap.” They all chuckle to one another. I start to panic as I realize the inevitable, knowing there is no way out of this.

My eyes are as wide as silver dollars and I’m certain they can hear my heart beating rapidly. “Awe. She’s so cute when she’s scared,” says Jimmy as he steps forward to tenderly stroke the side of my face. “You want this just as much as we do, don’t you baby.”

“Get out of my room,” I reply loudly, attempting to speak with a stern voice, and hoping they don’t hear the faint tremble.

Now Colton is chiming in. “Why would we do that? We have this great big house and no one will hear your screams. We can do anything we want with you.”

“What about my brother? He’ll never forgive you.” My last attempt at reasoning.

Ryan puts his lips close to my ear. “Oh, we’re not so sure about that.” They snicker to one another. What did he mean by that? What do they know? Did Jason tell them the thing that happened earlier tonight??

Jimmy is finally standing directly in front of me. Without hesitation I try to knee him in the crotch, only he’s much taller than I realize and the highest I could reach with Ryan holding me was on the inside of his leg, a couple inches above his knee.

“You trying to hurt me, bitch?!” The others laugh.

“Get her to the bed!”

Steve gets to the bed first and pulls off all the blankets and pillows so the bed is bare with only the bottom sheet remaining. Ryan throws me sideways onto the bed. I scramble to turn around so I can better protect myself. Before I know it, I’ve been straightened out on the bed, face up. There’s a guy on each arm and one person holding my legs steady. I grunt as I struggle. “Get off of me!!”  This is far from a fair fight.

Ryan climbs onto my legs and smiles down at me. He’s about 6’ 3” and all muscle. He’s another trust fund baby who doesn’t work so he has a lot of time to spend in the gym. I know it’s because of his money, charm and good looks that he thinks everything is his for the taking. I don’t think anyone has ever told him ‘no’.

I can’t move. “Please don’t do this,” I plead.

“Ssshhhhhh”, he replies, touching his index finger to my lips. “I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time.” His hand slides down and caresses my left breast. “Shall we see what’s under here already?” I hear the others urging him on. Ryan reaches into his pocket and pulls something out. I hear the swish of the switchblade spring open. I look away to the side as I begin to cry. With his other hand he takes my jaw and guides my face up so I’m forced to look at him again. He’s smiling evilly. He then reaches up from underneath my shirt, punctures the knife at the top and drags it down to the hem. More cheering. He saws through the thick hem at the neck and continues to cut my arms free before finally handing off his knife and tearing the rest of the shirt away with his hands. “Oh, you have such beautiful tits”, he exhales as he fondles them with both hands. “I’ve been admiring them from a far.” He leans in to kiss me. I avert my head and he kisses my neck before sliding his tongue to my right nipple where he alternates between circling and sucking.

“Pleeeaase stop!” I try begging again.

“You’re even sweeter than I expected” he replied.

Ryan runs his hand down my stomach and over my panties. My reflex is to tighten my legs together. He motions something to the others and suddenly Colton is holding both of my arms over my head while Jimmy and Steve each grab an ankle to pull my legs apart. Ryan adjusts so he’s now positioned between my legs. I can’t close my legs no matter how hard I try.

He runs his fingers over the top of my panties and asks, “Are you a virgin?” just as he begins to poke into my crevice. He’s pressing too hard and it’s uncomfortable.

I don’t answer. I think I’m the only one in my friend group who still is. It’s not that I haven’t had the opportunity. I’ve been asked out a lot. It’s just that after my parents died I spent a lot of time alone. I dated a guy for a couple months this past summer and we fooled around, but never took it that far. I wasn’t ready. I wanted my first time to be with someone I loved.

“You are a virgin, aren’t you. Don’t be embarrassed.”

Ryan sits up. “We’re here to help.” He winks at me and my stomach flutters with anxiety.

He pulls his t-shirt up over his head and tosses it to the ground. Any other girl under any other circumstance would have swooned over the muscle definition in his pecs and abs. I was beginning to feel like I was going to be sick. Every muscle in me is straining and I can’t move. Next he undoes his jeans and pulls them, along with his boxer briefs, down exposing his 8” erect penis. Ryan is handling something and I realize someone has passed him his knife again. He slices the material of my underwear at each hip before ripping it away, leaving me completely exposed. I sense my cheeks turning red out of sheer mortification and I have to look away. He takes the head of his penis and begins to run it up and down along my slit. After a couple times he stops at my opening and lines himself up.

“I’ll be gentle.”

He wasn’t.

There would be no easing his way in little by little with each thrust. Instead, Ryan violently forces himself in on the first push. The pain is so intense. It feels like he’s tearing me apart and I instinctively scream. I didn’t know I could scream that loud. He presses his body against mine and covers my mouth tightly with his hand to muffle my voice while he continued to grind.

“Mmmmm, you’re so tight,” he grunts as he pumps. The others are cheering and arguing over who will be next.

Ryan pulls almost all the way out before ramming himself deep inside me. I can’t control my sobs. I don’t know how long he’s been going, but it feels like forever. He starts to slide a little easier and the pain subsides, although not by much. After a couple more minutes he looks down and exclaims, “Shit, that’s a lot of blood! No wonder it felt so good!” I wish I would pass out so I could wake up and this would be over. Just as I think that, he gradually gets faster....faster.... I can tell he’s about to come.

“Pull out! Not inside! NO!! PLEASE!! PULL OUT!!!

“UUUUHHHHhhhhh,” he moans, as hot, enormous bursts of liquid fill me up. On the last surge Ryan collapses on top of me and lays there a moment. He then whispers in my ear, “You were worth it. I hope you’re ready to go again.”

To be continued.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 10:59:10 PM »
Part Three

Never in a million years did I think I’d lose my virginity in a gang rape, by friends of my brother, on my own bed. I used to fantasize about how the first time would be with some wonderfully handsome guy that I had fallen head over heals for. He’d tell me he loves me and he’d be gentle. Now the reality hits: my first time was taken from me by force only moments ago while three other guys held me down.

Ryan pulls out. My vagina is sore and throbbing. As he climbs off of me I hear the others patting him on the back, acknowledging his ‘job well done’. Bastards. I feel the fluids oozing out of me and onto the sheets. No one is holding me down anymore yet I’m paralyzed, staring at the ceiling. I think I’m in shock. I hurt all over and I’m suppose to do this 3 more times?? No, I can’t. Snap out of it Lily! Try to get away! GET UP!!

My fight or flight response kicks in and I’m almost to the door when I feel these big hands grabbing me by the waist with such force that I lose my breath as he jerks me back. “Just where do you think you’re going?” It’s Colton and I can feel that he’s already naked! “There’s still a lot more fun to be had around here. The party has just begun.” I hear them laughing. I try to kick free, but he’s too strong. He throws me on the bed so hard I bounce off the other side and hit the floor with a thud. I’m stunned for a moment. Someone yanks me up by the hair and tosses me back onto the mattress. Colton is on top of me before I even get a chance to react. I can feel that this wrestling match of ours is making him hard. He turns me on my back and I cover my face with my hands...as if that’s really going to hide or protect me from what is to come. My eyes are tearing up again. “Don’t cry, angel. It’s daddy’s turn now,” he says in his smooth voice, slowly pulling my hands away from my face.

Daddy??  Ugh, he’s so sleazy! I’ve known Colton for years. Actually I’ve known all of them for years. They played football with my brother, Jason, in high school. My parents used to take me to the games when I was in elementary school. Jason has a lot of trophies from those years, but Colton was the one who ended up playing in college. He was a lineman at LSU and - according to him whenever the topic comes up, which is usually when he brings it up - almost went pro. What I’m trying to say is that he’s huge. One arm alone is about the size of my thigh and I shudder as his large, hairy belly is rubbing up against me.

I try to squirm free. He’s got me pinned down all by himself. I don’t know what the others are doing, but I know they’re still in the room. He moves my arms to my sides, straddling me. I’m trapped between his thighs and his hands are free to play with my breasts. He molests my nipples tenderly at first, which soon turns sadistic. “You like this, don’t you. Your nipples are getting hard.” I let out a whimper.

He moves our position so he’s now lying on top of me and I’m having trouble breathing. He’s holding both of my wrists above my head with his right arm. His left hand is holding my face in place. He smells my neck and hair. “Mmmmmm. I’ve been told you smell good.” Ryan lets out a cat call and whistles. My mind briefly goes to the encounter Ryan and I had in the hallway last week. Colton kisses me. I try to move my face away from his mouth, but his grip on my jaw is too strong. He licks my pursed lips.

“You wouldn’t try to bite my tongue would you?” I would. “Just remember there are four of us and one of you. You bite my tongue, we all bite back.”

With that said, his kissing becomes more determined. His mouth forces mine open and he sticks his tongue inside. In and out. I notice he’s simultaneously grinding his hard dick against my body. I start to cry again with his tongue penetrating my mouth, twisting against mine.

Jimmy then takes my hands. He’s holding so hard I wonder if they are turning blue. Colton slides his face and fingers down my body. Lower. Lower. I gasp as his tongue licks the top of my groin. He looks up. “You have a very pretty pussy. Tell me, angel, did you shave just for us or is there someone else you’re trying to impress?” The truth is I swim all of the time and it’s easier and faster to get a bikini wax every couple weeks rather than shave everyday. It just so happened that my friend, Willa, dared me to get a Brazilian this last time we went.

“No. It’s not for anybody. Just stop. Please.” My voice sounds so timid and weak to my ears.

“My, what manners you have. Please.” he repeats, mocking me. “No, thank you,” he replies. More laughter from the peanut gallery.

Colton takes his fingers and opens my labia for better access. He takes his tongue and slowly finds his way to my clit. A charge is sent through my body that sends a jolt reaction. “Oh, you like that?” He continues to circle it and I’m fearing he’s going to bring me to orgasm. I start to feel warm down there and I can sense myself becoming wet. Surely he’s noticing my clit growing erect. “Well, look who’s decided to show up to the party after all!” I close my eyes in embarrassment. I don’t want this! How could my body betray me in this way? I feel the sensation growing inside me... expanding... increasing... opening up...  He stops just before I climax. I’m both relieved and frustrated with this sadistic move.

Sitting up on his knees, Colton is clenching his cock. I can’t tell how long it really is with his gut partially in the way, but I see the girth of his dick is definitely larger than Ryan’s and Jason’s. “This is going to feel sooo goood in your tight, wet pussy.” He sticks only the tip in and I’m already feeling stretched. My eyes are closed tight and I know the look on my face says it hurts. He was being much kinder than Ryan in that he was at least taking his time, driving it in a little further with each push. After a while he settles into a rhythm and he lowers his torso down on top of mine. His sweaty chest on my skin. He reaches his hand to my hair and starts to tug with each thrust, pulling harder has he becomes more excited. I let out a sob in pain. I can tell he’s getting close. He lets go of my hair and pushes himself up to get at another angle. I can hear and feel the slap of his balls and stomach against my skin. I’m repulsed and can’t help but gag. He doesn’t care. I don’t even think he noticed. Finally I feel his stream of hot liquid deep inside me. Before he’s finished, he pulls out and empties the rest of himself on my abs, which only adds further humiliation to this round. He takes his hand and rubs his semen in circles on my flat tummy. My hands are freed and I cover my eyes as I cry out in disgust. “Thanks for the ride, angel,” he says to me as he gets off the bed. “Who’s next?”

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 11:04:37 PM »
Part Four

I clamber to turn over and get away the moment Colton gets off of me. Jimmy is ready this time and pounces. I’m trapped face down on the bed. He’s thin, but sinewy and his strength is too much.

“Well, look who’s ready to get her ass tapped!!” I struggle beneath him as he teases me. “When you turn over like that on your own, Lily, it lets a perceptive guy like me know what you want.”

“No! I don’t want that! Let GO!” I scream as I find my voice again. I’m filled with sparks of adrenaline shooting across the inside of my stomach. Suddenly nothing else matters. The only thing I’m focused on is getting out of Jimmy’s clutch.

“Are you sure? It looked like you did.”

“NO! I don’t want this, I swear!”

“Really? ‘Cause I still think you do. I just want to give you what you ask for.” He’s taunting me. The others are laughing. “Then I think you should tell me how you want my big, hard dick in your pussy.”

I can’t say those words! I’ve never talked like that before! And I DON’T want him inside me at all! Anywhere! My face is growing hot. But unless I want him to stick himself up my ass, I need to just play along. It’s a lesser of two evils, I guess.

“Lilllyyy..... Tell me you want my great big, hard dick in your pussy.”

“I... I want your hard dick in my pussy.”

“Great big, hard dick,” he corrected.

I pause and close my eyes. “I want your great... big... hard... dick... ... in my pussy.”

“See? That wasn’t so bad. I’m still not sure that I believe you, though.”

He grabs me by the hair and whips me upright onto my knees. I can feel liquid from the previous attack running down the inside of my legs. Jimmy is behind me, holding my left arm painfully in the middle of my back. I let out a yelp. He brings his lips to my right ear and asks in a chilling voice, “Do you like it rough, Lily?” As soon as he says that, I take my right hand and grab his hair, pulling it as hard as I can. He lets out a yell that signifies the pain I’ve inflicted.

He throws me back down and I take some of his hair with me. “You fucking BITCH!” I’m able to turn over and scoot back toward the headboard. I even get in one kick to his chest before he takes hold of my foot. I have my other knee up and my arms raised in attempt to protect my head from his beating. He slaps away my arms with one hand and gets in a single good blow across my face with the other. I can taste the blood in my mouth.

A long time ago I remember my brother told me how he first met Jimmy in late elementary school. Jason was walking on the sidewalk near the park and came upon Jimmy who was lighting ants on fire with a magnifying glass. All I can think about is just how telling that story really is and how I’m the ant in this scenario.

In my stupefied state from his punch, Jimmy takes me by the hair again and throws me down. Now I’m on my stomach, with my head at the foot of the bed. He pulls me up so I’m on all fours. “Push her head down!”, he yells at the others. At once my head and chest are being smushed into the mattress while Jimmy takes my hips so that my ass stays up is in the air. Colton has his hand on my head, keeping it from moving and Ryan is on my other side, holding down my arm and petting my back. For the first time since the assaults began, I can see what’s happening in the room. Pieces of my clothing are strewn about the floor. My pillows, top sheets and quilt are in a pile next to the bathroom door. All the while, there sits Steve in the corner by himself with his hands in his pants, staring at me and touching his junk. He looks like the kind of guy who might be hiding his dead mother in the basement.

“You’ve been a naughty girl” says Jimmy. “I think you need to be disciplined.”

I can hear Jimmy undoing his belt with one hand while he holds me in place with the other. The swooshing sound of the leather being pulled swiftly through his pant loops makes my stomach flip. I can tell he has it folded in his right hand as he slowly navigates the cold leather across my  backside, letting me know how serious he is with his threat. “I think a little spanking will make you think twice about disrespecting me.”

Now I’m more than scared. I’m mad. “So is this the only way you all can get with a girl?! By force? With the help of 3 friends holding down a girl half your size??”

“Nope, it’s just the way we prefer it,” Jimmy answers calmly. “And who knows. Maybe by the end of the night you will have had all 5 of us.”  All FIVE?? What did he mean by that? I had an inkling, but I didn’t let my mind go there. I couldn’t.

SLAP!  The shock of the belt’s impact sends a wave of shooting pain through my body and I shriek in agony. SMACK!  I scream out with each strike, not even aware of whether or not I’m actually making words. SLAP!  SMACK!  THWAP!

The whipping stops. I can’t hear the conversation beyond my own crying. The next thing I know, I feel Jimmy’s penis sliding along my crevice, from opening to opening. I can tell he’s using the fluids that are already there to lubricate himself. He pulls apart my butt cheeks and spits on my tightly clenched opening.

“I’m gonna ride you until you pass out.” I buck as hard as I can with very little results. “Tisk, tisk little girl.” He squeezes himself in slowly at first, just the head. He’s moaning. Jimmy gradually picks up speed with each glide before he really begins to pound into me. It feels like he’s ripping a hole into my core. I feel something dripping from my butt, down the back of my leg. I’m certain it’s my own blood. He’s able to get his entire dick completely stuffed inside me with each push. He’s breathing loud and heavy. I know it’s good for him by the grunting sounds he makes. The others are cheering him on. I continue to scream out in pain. How could the neighbors not be hearing this?? And that’s when I black out.

I wake up. I’m on my back and Steve is on top of me, rape in progress. Creepy, awkward, pale Steve. Even the way he’s assaulting me right now is awkward, and I can tell his penis is smaller than the others’. Steve has always been their scapegoat so of course he’d be the last one. That’s the pecking order. If he were the only one in the room and if I hadn’t just been beaten, I think I might actually be able to take him or at least put up a good fight. As it stands now, there’s nowhere to go with Ryan, Colton and Jimmy in the room, plus I have no more fight in me. My entire body is in such bitter pain that I hardly notice his tiny dick pumping in and out of me anymore. When will all of this be over? I ask myself, as I feel my body going in and out of consciousness.

As I wake up again, I hear them talking about bringing someone to the room. Just then another man walks through the door and voices erupt to welcome him. I can’t even get up the gumption to turn my head and see who it is.

I hear Ryan over the others. “Hey, we broke her in for ya if you feel like having a go, Jason!”

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:12:19 PM »
Part Five

“Jesus! What did you do to her?!”, Jason blurts out when he sees my naked, crying body lying in the fetal position on the bed. I’m too exhausted to move or say anything and too humiliated to make eye contact with him.

I’m thankful he reacts that way. I knew my brother wouldn’t stand for this. Never mind his violent tendencies toward me, even several hours ago. What happened here tonight, in my own room, while he was downstairs lying unconscious, was just plain wrong. I begin to breathe easier knowing this is finally over.

Colton chimes in, “We’ve been partying up here with your baby sister since you passed out.” He comes over beside me and rubs the back of his hand along my arm, “And we’ve been having a great time, haven’t we?”

I recoil involuntarily. Still, I am so certain Jason has come to my rescue... until I hear his response:

“Nice.”

“Yeah, man. This hot little whore has done you proud. She banged all of us!”

Jason looks at me. “I see. So you’ve been fucking my friends all night?! Then I guess you’re not too tired to fuck me.”

My heart stops and I feel like the wind was just knocked out of my lungs. Whistles and whoops fill the room. Jason appears to be salivating as he approaches, looking at me like I’m a piece of meat. Shocked and embarrassed, I sit up, pulling my knees close, trying to hide as much of my body as possible. I don’t want him to see - any of me.

Jason sits down on the bed next to me and tugs on my foot. “Come on, Lily, open up.”

His friends may have defiled me, but I am NOT going to be raped by my own brother! The thought of any part of him touching me at this moment makes my skin crawl.

“You can go to hell,” I reply.

Without warning his mood shifts to anger. He grabs both of my ankles and aggressively pulls me flat into the middle of the bed. It’s these bipolar mood swings that make him the most volatile of them all. Jason is now on top of me. I’m able to get in a couple slaps at him before he has me pinned down.

“No! You can’t do this! How can you rape your own sister??”

“Not rape, Lily. Love.” His face is close to mine. His eyes are piercing.

“SCREW YOU!”

“Well that is the plan, now, isn’t it.”

I cringe. As he moves in to kiss me, I spit in his face. My last act of defense against him. He calmly wipes himself dry with his hand and gives me an evil grin before challenging me. “Try it again.” I do. His grin turns to rage. He hits me so hard I see spots. He then puts one of his hands around my throat and begins to choke me. I can barely breath. I feel my face turning red and I wonder if he’s going to kill me.

Jason leans in even closer. “Don’t you find the thought of such taboo exhilarating, Lily?” My eyes begin to water as I struggle to take in enough air. He’s holding my throat so forcefully I can’t make out any coherent words. My hands are free, but they are preoccupied with trying to loosen Jason’s grip around my neck. Every so often he lets up, but just barely enough for me to take in the small amount of oxygen I need, before he clenches tightly again.

His mouth alternates between sucking both nipples and I can feel his free hand slowly making its way down between my legs. Somehow my body becomes alert to all of these sensations. My heart is racing a mile a minute: the stress on my lungs as I struggle to breath, the pain in my throat where he’s holding so cruelly I can’t make a sound, the shame in actually getting any pleasure from what he is doing, and the anxiety over the fact that this is my brother. For a second time tonight (or is it now today?) my body is openly deceiving me. I can feel everything getting warmer and I am definitely getting wet. I’m hoping and praying he can’t tell since I’m still filled with juices that have been left there from before. The feeling is starting to overtake me, making it’s way to the surface. I try to wrestle even harder to break free. I don’t want this! Ryan comes over and holds my hands down above my head so I can’t fight it. It’s getting close... coming... coming... ... ... Oh, my GOD! This incredibly vibrant feeling washes over me. I have never had an orgasm that felt so good or so strong before, even when I pleasure myself. I must have made a movement or a face that let everyone in the room know because once again the room erupted. Jason let up on my throat and tenderly touched my face while bringing his other hand gently to my waist. “That was for you.” He kisses the side of my neck and I instantly begin to cry. The shame alone is too much for me. 

Jason unbuttons his shirt and sets it off to the side. I hear the the pant zipper go down. I have a pit in my stomach and I know what’s coming next. He moves his hand to cover my mouth and I can’t help but scream at the very moment he rams himself inside me. He’s thrusting so hard. It’s uncomfortable, yet it doesn’t hurt the way it did with everyone else. Again his temper changes. I can tell he’s leaving bruises where he’s holding me down and he’s moving in and out of me with such angry force. Suddenly he’s out and before I know it, he’s flipping me over so I’m on all fours, while saying “Turn over, you little cunt.” No one has ever called me that. I hate that word. He presses into me from behind. I want to vomit. I can’t get the fact that he and I came from the same womb out of my head. My hands are clutching the sheets and I just now notice that over the course of the night, I’ve broken three fingernails. His rhythm is getting monotonous, yet he’s driving into me harder and harder, trying to force his way deeper. He reaches forward and grabs my arms, holding them straight behind me like handles on a fucking wheelbarrow. I’m very aware of my breasts swinging beneath me. It’s got to be soon now. I can tell that he’s getting ready to come by the sounds he’s starting to make. I can’t stand the thought of his jiz inside me and a wave of panic takes over.

“Pull out! ... Jason! ... PULL OUT!! ... NO!!! ... JASON, PLEASE!!!!”

He doesn’t.

“Mmmmmm, shit, oohhh, SHIT!!” As he yells out, I feel his dick pulsing inside of me, letting go of his load. He releases my arms and I collapse onto the mattress below as he collapses on top of me.

After a minute, Jason climbs off. “Wow. I guess you are a whore. Oh, and by the way, I upped my insurance policy. Steve was taking pictures of our love making session.”

“You mean Steve was taking pictures of you raping me!!” I emotionally shout back.

“Awe, little sister. Here’s a lesson for you: The nice thing about pictures is that it’s hard to tell what it is you’re looking at. When it’s just a still shot and no sound, is that an angry face or a face consumed in ecstasy?”

A cold chill runs through me. Blackmail. That’s how they intend to keep me quiet.

Ryan, Colton, Jimmy, Steve, and Jason finally leave my room. I can hear them laughing and bragging as they walk down the hall. I want to die. A sick feeling comes over me and I know I’m not going to make it to the bathroom in time. I can barely move. I throw up over the side of my bed, onto the floor. It’s my body’s way of trying to purge everything that has happened. Motionless, I can read the red lit numbers on the clock radio. 5:42am.

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:42:52 AM »
Part Six

I open my eyes. My room has a warm glow, lit from the low sun shining in through the windows. My brain feels foggy. What time is it? What happened? Memories begin to emerge in my mind, but did that really happen or was it a nightmare? I adjust my body so I can see the time better and immediately feel the aches and sharp pains that accompany the slightest movement. Now I’m remembering everything as each scene from last night floods my brain and the realization of what happened is all too real. It takes me a few minutes just to get into sitting position with my legs hanging over the bed and my feet on the floor. I see my clothes ripped in pieces, strewn across the room. Chairs are out of place, empty beer bottles are on my dresser, and my sheets and comforter are in a pile from when Steve stripped the bed earlier that night. I can only imagine the mess left behind me on the bed. I can’t look. Not yet.

3:22pm. I’ve been out for almost 10 hours. I hobble across the bedroom to the bathroom. My whole body hurts with each limp. As I reach the sink for a glass of water I look up and stare at a person I don’t even recognize. It has to be me because I’m the one standing across from the mirror, but I don’t know the torso looking back at me. My usually meticulous hair is a snarly mess, my eyes are red and blotchy, and the left eye in particular is already swollen and turning purple. I see bruises forming on my cheek, arms, wrists and breasts. Even a dark red hand print is emerging across my neck. I can’t see below my waste and I’m thankful because that is where it hurts the most. I don’t even want to know. I start the shower and lock both doors to the bathroom while I wait for the water to turn warm. As I step inside, I let the water rinse over me, and I can see swirls of red running down my legs, toward the drain where it makes a little pink pool before filtering through the pipe. I’m shaking uncontrollably as I slowly lower myself to the bottom of the tub where I remain curled up in a ball for the next hour.

I’ve since made my way to the rug in the middle of the bathroom, wrapped in an oversized towel, laying there, feeling the throbbing pulse in all of the places that are most painful: my eye, wrists, groin, rear. My hair is dry so I know it has been some time. I hear someone in my bedroom. I freeze and quickly glance at both locks before sighing in relief. Still locked. I hear him walk up to the bathroom and slide something under the door, followed by my brother’s authoritative voice, “You will remain here and you will not tell anyone. In case you get any ideas, here’s a taste of what will reign down on you. I think you’ll find it much easier to stay quiet.”

I pull myself closer to the door where I find the manila envelope he slid into the room with a note written on the outside that reads, “There are more where these came from.” I peer inside and find six 8x10 photos. Each one is of me and Jason, and each one is more disgusting than the last: the moment where he was moving in to kiss me, when he was holding my throat, when he first thrust himself into me, when I was turned over and he was holding my arms back, when he was lying on top of me after he finished, and OH MY GOD... The last one was the worst. They snapped a photo at the exact moment I came when he was manually stimulating my clit. Now I know why they reacted the way they did. My back was arched off of the bed, breasts high, head back, mouth open, and you could just see it on my face. This photo is absolutely devastating. The worst part was that they were all just as he promised. Every single one of those pictures, out of context and with no sound, looked as though I was enjoying every moment with my older brother.

Blackmail. They had me and they knew it. I spent the next two days on the floor of my bathroom.

It has been about three weeks since the incident. Jason called in sick for me that first week after so that no one would see my bruises. Never mind the fact that I was a complete and utter emotional mess. Still am. I don’t know why I didn’t go to the police regardless of the photos or tell someone. Anyone. I couldn’t. Why doesn’t a woman leave her abusive husband? Why doesn’t anyone say something to their teachers or friends when their parents hit them? Why doesn’t a kid tell his or her parents when an uncle or neighbor touches them inappropriately? Embarrassment. Humiliation. Hurt. Denial. Fear.

It’s 8:00pm on a Wednesday night and I’m still trying to get caught up on my homework from when I missed that week of school. “Hey Lily, can you come down here? We need you to do something for us.” It’s Jason calling me to the kitchen over the intercom that runs through the house. I’ve been sleeping up in the old maid’s quarters since the attack, where there’s a better lock, I have my own bathroom, and even a little kitchenette. So far I have been able to avoid them for the most part until now. What do they want? “LILY! If I have to come up there and get you myself, you’re going to be in a world of hurt!” I decide I better go down.

“Lily!” Jason greets me in an overly joyful voice, demonstrating, once again, how his bipolar personality disorder can transform to the opposite extreme in the blink of an eye. As I walk into the family room, I see it’s only Jason, Ryan and Colton. Jason continues, “We’ve been playing a game. Someone says the name of an actress or famous woman and we all have to say if we would want to make out with her, fuck her, or let her blow us.” I stare at them. They brought me all the way down here to tell me this? Just another example of how he likes to abuse his power, requiring me to be in his presence, just to listen to him talk.

“Here’s an example. Natalie Portman. I think I’d want to... fuck her.”

“Fuck her!” chimes Colton.

“No way man,” adds Ryan. “I would totally let her give me a bj.”

They argue over the choices for a couple minutes and I continue to stare at them. Really? This is why you summoned me here? Ryan walks around me to the wet bar to make himself a new drink.

Jason looks at me again, now standing, and states in a very matter-of-fact tone, “The thing is, Lily, we wanted to take our game to the next level and we thought it might be fun to up the ante a little bit. That’s why you’re here.” I do not have a good feeling about this and I’m now realizing Ryan is perfectly placed behind me so that he could get to the exit before I do if I were to make a run for it. “So now you have a choice. Between the three of us, who would you like to make out with,” Jason asks as he walks toward me, “who would you like to fuck, and who would you like to blow?” I slowly back up and there's a family of butterflies in my stomach, warning me of what I already know. “And you have to pick a different one for each of us,” he adds.

“Is this hypothetical?”, I ask feebly, backing right into Ryan who is now blocking my way so I can't go anywhere. Jason has closed the space between us and reaches his hand out to touch my hair. “Mmmmmm...” looking up as if he’s contemplating, “No... This is an actual game that we’re going to play right now.” I make a motion to run, but Ryan grabs me and I can’t seem to wiggle out of his hold.

“Please, Jason, I don’t want to play your game. I just want to go back upstairs and finish my homework. Pleeaase.”

“Now calm down,” he says to me. His hand gently moves to my face. “We promise we won’t hurt you. We just want to have a little fun. Now who do you choose?”

“I can’t. No, Jason, I can’t do this. I won’t choose. Just let me go. Not tonight. Please.”

“Lily, if you don’t choose, then we’ll choose for you.”

I honestly don’t know what’s worse: having to choose who is going to do an act against my will or not having a choice. Realizing I'd rather choose my fate I start to strategize. I know I for sure don’t want to fuck my brother, nor give him a blow job so that leaves making out with him. The thought of that alone makes my stomach turn. But moving on, which is easier to have inside me? Someone with a greater length or a greater girth? And which of the two would I rather suck? How about neither?! Ugh, this is so unfair. I suddenly feel a lump grow in my throat. I hate to cry. I feel like that's all I ever do these days.

“Lily! Who are you going to choose?” I hear the gentle tone fading from his voice. I know the best thing I can do for myself is say something before he completely loses his temper.

“Alright! Alright.” The tremble in my voice has returned as the tears make their way to the surface. “I choose to fuck Ryan, blow Colton, and make out with... you.” Ryan and Colton high five each other and sneer at me as they lick their lips.

“Excellent. Then let the games begin.”

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 10:45:02 AM »
Part Seven

Shit. What did I just say? Why didn’t I just say no?! In a last second effort, I grab a heavy crystal candlestick that is barely within reach and swing it toward Jason. He instantly stops my arm before it makes contact and grabs it out of my hand. I see he is seething as he throws the candlestick violently across the room. I hear a loud crash; much louder than a single candlestick smashing against the ground. I know he hit something large, but I’m too afraid to turn my head to look. Jason has my eyes locked in his gaze and I’m frozen in my spot.

He reaches his hand to the back of my head and grabs my hair in a vicious bunch, pulling me closer to him when he speaks. “Lily, I told you we won’t hurt you, but I will if I have to. Now. Lady’s choice. Which do you want to do first? Fuck, blow or make out?” The calm in his voice contradicts the body language and attitude he’s emitting. I’m too scared to speak.

“Fine. I’m first.” With his other hand, he holds my chin between his thumb and first finger. In almost a whisper, he adds “And Lily, if I were you, I’d kiss back. You fight me at all, and we’re going to have an issue that we will settle.”

With that, Jason releases the grasp on my hair, slides his hand to the small of my back and pulls me in close. His lips touch mine. They’re soft. Much softer than I would have expected. I’m pressing my lips together, teeth clenched, still unable to move. I hold my breath without even realizing I’ve stopped breathing. Jason begins with little pecks. I close my eyes and pray this doesn’t take long. His gentle kisses move across my cheek and to my ear. “Do you remember my promise?” His breath feels hot on my earlobe. “Kiss me.” His tone seems more like a threat than a request. My face is turning red in embarrassment and when his lips reach mine again, I reciprocate his advances. We’re still standing in the middle of the family room and now both of his hands are on my back. One slides down to caress my butt. I take my hand and pull his up to my back. Again he slides it down. And again I bring it up. This little power struggle continues a couple more times. The next thing I know, he brings both hands up to hold my face in place. His kissing becomes more aggressive. Jason forces his tongue into my mouth. My eyes squeeze tighter and I’m concentrating hard on not gagging. Small sounds escape my vocal cords in this struggle, which only excites him even more. Both of his hands retreat to my hips. He pulls my pelvis close to his groin and I can feel him getting hard. His hands slide under my shirt at the waist. Jason moves one hand up my back and pauses over the clasp of my bra while the other slides up the front to fondle my breast. I take my hands and push lightly against his chest in hopes that he will slow down. This action is met with a slightly stronger response of him pulling me back in. His hands find their way to my ass again and I’m feeling overwhelmed.

“mmmmmMMMM... Jason, stop!!”

“What?” His reply has an innocent tone, as if he doesn’t understand why I interrupted him.

“I thought you said I just had to kiss you.”

“I did. This is how I kiss.”

Ryan and Colton respond with whistles and hoots. Until then, I had forgotten they were still in the room. Jason pushes me onto the couch and falls on top of me, holding my head still so his tongue can penetrate my mouth again. I begin to struggle for air with the weight of him on my body and I feel like I’m drowning. My eyes fill up with tears. I can feel that he is completely hard now, as he grinds against my fully clothed genitals. His hands move to grope my chest before he pulls my top up, exposing my bellybutton... and then my bra. I am crying much harder now and have to look away. I turn my head to the side out of pure humiliation. Jason lifts my bra up and over my breasts to reveal my nipples and immediately buries his face in my bosom. How much longer is this going to carry on?? Jason kisses a path from my breasts, up my neck, until his lips find mine once more. I notice his grinding is gaining intensity. Finally he lets out a huge moan and I know instantly he creamed his pants. I feel dirty and used, and my night has just begun. I dread knowing this game with Ryan and Colton will continue to worsen.

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »
Part Eight

It takes me a moment to collect myself. I feel sick to my stomach after being molested by my own brother. I sit up and wipe the wet streaks from my face, all the while trying to keep my dinner down. I can’t do this again. I scan the room to figure out my escape plan. Jason isn’t here anymore. He probably left to change his pants. Ryan and Colton are standing by the wet bar on the other side of the room from me, but fairly close to the only exit. Staring. Their eyes are penetrating my soul. They are just standing there, the one grinning and the other licking his lips. “It’s our turn now, Lily.” Now or never. I bolt for the exit. They weren’t expecting my sudden jolt of energy and react with a surprisingly slow response time. I make it to the hall and run full speed down the corridor. I need to get to the front door. I have to make it to that front door. They’re both running after me, swearing and calling me unsavory, derogatory names. I get to the door with enough time to... to... dammit! The bolt on the door has been sticky for years and sometimes takes a moment or two to dislodge. My hands are shaking as I try to wiggle it back and forth, and a small sob escapes my lips because I know it’s futile. Fuck! At that very moment I’m grabbed with one large hand around my waist and the other around my torso, pinning down my arms to my sides. I scream as I’m lifted off the ground, carried into the library around the corner, and thrown down in the middle of the room. I hear Jason yelling something from down the hall and Ryan shouts back, “We’re in here!” 

“What are we doing in here?” asks Jason as he walks in, closing the double doors behind him.

“Don’t ask, man. Lily, here, decided to run,” replied Colton, pointing to me with his eyes as I sat there on the floor, trying to figure out how I’m going to get myself out of this.

“So did you teach her not to?!” With that, Jason walks over to me and hits me across the face. Hard. I let out an involuntary whimper. Jason bends down so that he’s squatting next to me, but his head is still above mine, showing the hierarchy of power in our family, and states in a gentle tone, “That’s what you get, Lily. You’re the one who’s making this difficult.” With those words, I looked up at him, seething from my very core. His arrogance and self-important attitude, combined with the way he uses me and looks down on me, makes me absolutely livid. I want to claw at his face; maybe draw blood, yet I don’t. I’m out numbered and too afraid of what might happen. I start to get up, but there’s a hand on my shoulder that pushes me down from behind.

“Where you goin’, little one? I believe you owe me a blow job.”

“I owe you nothing.”

Colton walks around so he is now facing me. His pants are already unzipped and he is reaching into his boxers to pull himself out. Jason is still hovering in case I try to go anywhere.

“What did you say to me, bitch?!” With that, Colton grabs me by my hair, pulls me up to my knees, and brings my face an inch from his erect, hard penis. “Open wide, you little cunt.” He grabs my jaw with the other hand, digging his fingers into my cheeks so that I’m forced to open my mouth. I squirm and push my hands against his thighs as hard as I can, but he isn’t moving. I recalled the girth on that thing was pretty wide, which was why I chose ‘blow’ over ‘fuck’, but as he slides it into my mouth, with the precum dripping from the tip, I am now all too aware of its size. My jaw is open as wide as it will go and is already starting to ache with fatigue from being overextended. My lips are stretched uncomfortably around his dick and I can feel the corners of my mouth beginning to crack. I can’t help but scream as a knee jerk reaction, but I might as well be yelling underwater. He pushes slowly until he hits the back of my throat and pauses there for a quick moment before he begins to pump. 1-2-3-4-5 - pause - 1-2-3-4-5-6 - pause - 1-2-3-4 - pause... He is holding my head in a tight grip and every time he pauses, I can feel his testicles on my chin. I am forced to gag and I can’t breath. My mouth is filled with a mixture of saliva and precum that is dripping down my chin uncontrollably.

I am suddenly aware that a presence of another is behind me. What is he doing?? I can’t see who it is and a sense of fear rolls over my body. Hands are reaching around and groping me, fondling my breasts. I move my hands to his, trying to pull them away from my clothes, but having Colton’s dick in my mouth is too big of a distraction to do much about it. My button-down top is abruptly torn wide open as my arms are pulled behind me. Buttons fly everywhere and my blouse is yanked violently down my limbs. Next is my bra. He didn’t have to tear it off, but he did. It would have been easy to unclasp the hooks in the back and let it fall to the ground in front of me, but instead it was tugged, split and ripped. I feel him edging his knees between my legs, forcing me to widen my stance. Next I feel a hand reach down the front of my pants. The only sound I can fully make with my mouth as full as it was, is a high pitched squeak to signal my opposition. His fingers are pushing deep into my folds and his dry digits scratch painfully against my soft skin. I try to respond by bucking, but it’s useless. He is pulling my jeans and underwear down to my knees.

“I can’t wait any longer, Lily. It’s my turn now. And you chose to fuck me.

Without a doubt, I know it’s Ryan behind me. Both hands are on my hips. He pulls himself into me and I feel skin on skin! His dick is hard and stiff, drawing little lines on my bottom with his precum that leave a chill on my skin as the air hits. Meanwhile, Colton’s pumps are getting faster and more aggressive. I know he’s going to come any moment and I’m terrified I won’t be able to pull away in time. Just as my worry blooms into anxiety, Ryan enters me. My jaw is cramped, Ryan’s penis angrily scrapes the dry walls of my pussy, and tears are flowing endlessly from my eyes. Those bastards! I happen to know women throw themselves at their feet. They have absolutely no trouble finding partners to hook up with wherever they go, so why are they doing this to me?! Both of them take turns calling me a slut and a whore, and I’m beginning to believe them. I feel completely demeaned and ashamed. How could I let this happen to me again?? Just then Colton pushes himself so deep into my throat I think I’m actually going to suffocate, and I feel his hot jiz spurt out and slide down my esophagus. My reflex is to swallow and there is nothing I can do to halt this action. He pulls out a little ways and finishes ejaculating on my tongue. I shudder in disgust. He holds his penis there for a few seconds before pulling out completely. And as soon as he’s out, Colton clamps his hand over my mouth and tells me I better swallow everything. My mostly naked body is jerking to the rhythm of Ryan’s thrusts. Colton’s tone is threatening, which frightens me, and I swallow the rest.

This “game” is still not over yet. I am on all fours. Ryan is sliding in and out with a lot more ease; whether it’s due to his pre-ejaculate or my own blood, I have no idea. Regardless, I am openly sobbing. Once Colton gets up and moves away from me, I see Jason sitting just beyond where he originally stood. Watching. Scotch in one hand and the other hand down his pants. I can’t help but wonder how long he’s been this perverted and for how long he’s been fantasizing about he and his friends taking me.

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 10:50:11 AM »
Part Nine

Ryan is still pounding me from behind. My breasts are swinging with each thrust, my head is hanging in shame, and I just want this to be over. I can feel by his accelerated pumps that Ryan is going to come soon. I feel so defeated I don’t even care anymore. I don’t beg him to pull out, I don’t scream for him to stop, I don’t put up a fight, I don’t do anything except watch the tears drip off my nose and make tiny splashes on the dark hardwood floor below. Ryan grabs me by my hair and yanks my head up so now I’m forced to look at Jason.

“I want to hear you scream when I cum inside you, you fucking whore!”

I hate the way Ryan’s voice sounds. Fucking whore. Those words cut me even deeper than the physical abuse I’m enduring. If I’m a whore, it’s because they’ve made me so. And I’m NOT a whore. I’m not.

“Get ready, bitch!”

I clench my teeth together and purse my lips. I won’t give him the satisfaction. As Jason sits in front of me, staring back, sipping his scotch on the rocks with his hand down his pants, I see him shake his head at me ever so slightly. I know he’s telling me I better do what I am told or I’m really going to get it. Fuck him. I’m not screaming. This is the one thing I can control in this situation and it’s mine. I glare back at him with my jaw still tightly clenched. No one else in the room is noticing this subtle exchange. Jason glares back and unzips his pants. Still fully clothed, he pulls out his penis, which is now standing completely at attention. Even with my hair being tugged at from behind, I shake my head no, but my confident glare turns to worry. I know he saw that slight change in my eyes because his lips turned up into a smile.

Ryan shouts his orders with his last few thrusts, “Scream! You! Cunt!” Colton, seeing that I’m not going to follow orders, comes out of nowhere and hits me so hard across the face that I can’t help but let out a scream. At that moment I feel Ryan’s release inside of me. I feel it with each pulse his dick makes, and the image of his jiz streaming out of him, pooling deep inside me makes me gag. Ryan holds himself there a moment while he reaches up and fondles my breasts. He finally pulls out and kisses me on my back as he does.

I fall to the ground and curl up on my side. I grab at my jeans and underwear that are still at my knees and begin to pull them up. They are nearly up to my hips when Colton suddenly grabs my feet, flips me onto my back and pulls me violently toward him. I thought we were done! The game is ‘Make-Out, Fuck or Blow’ and I’ve done that! I yell at him, puzzled, “What are you doing?!” All three of them just laugh at me. I start to sit up and Ryan pushes me back down, and as he does, Colton pulls my jeans and underwear completely off. I’m now entirely naked and feeling even more vulnerable. I hadn’t realized how comforting it was to have clothing touch me somewhere, even if all of my sensitive parts were exposed.

Ryan and Colton grab me by the arms. They yank me to my feet and walk me over to Jason. I start to put up a fight the moment I see his hard penis standing straight on end. No! NO!! I want nothing to do with his dick! I grunt in my struggle and I feel Ryan’s spunk drip out of me. Colton tells me to stand still. He is only holding my arm in one hand and spanks me hard on my ass with the other until I do.

The room is now quiet and I’m standing directly in front of Jason. “Sit on me,” he says calmly. His voice is cold and strict. He is not open to negotiation. I quickly scan the room and look around him to see if there is something I can grab to defend myself. He reads my mind instantly and sings, “Ah. Ah. Aaahh...” while shaking his finger. “Look at me.” I turn and look him in the eyes. I’m breathing heavier in my nervousness. Tears are already silently falling down my cheeks again as I shake my head ‘no’ in response. I’m crying because I know that ‘no’ isn’t an option with him. He responds sternly. “Now.”

“Nooo.. Please, Jason.”

He smiles at me. “I always love it when you ask so politely.” Immediately following that statement, Jason’s tone transforms quickly to rage as his face turns red... “NOW!!”

Ryan and Colton push me further into him so now my knees are up on the chair and I’m straddling his lap. Jason puts his hands on my back and pulls me toward him so he can bury his face in my breasts. I let out a mortified gasp. I can feel the tip of his dick barely touching my opening as I try to elongate myself so that I’m higher and don’t feel him anymore. Before I know it, I feel pressure on my shoulders, pushing me down to sit. I’m struggling to fight against it as I begin to lower onto him. Jason has his hand on his cock and he’s biting his bottom lip while he makes sure he stays lined up. Oh, God, NO!! My thigh muscles are starting to shake in protest and I realize I’m about to lose this fight. My legs give out! As I sink down into him, I let out a loud cry. It was a particularly unfortunate sound to my ears; anyone outside the door would have thought I was moaning in the heat of passion.

I can’t move. I’m frozen, feeling him completely inside of me. “Pump.” All I can do is shake my head in response to his direction. “PUMP.” I hang my head as I cry and can barely hold my head up to look at him while I shake my head. “PUMP, you little slut!” And with that, he slaps me across the face. This time it wasn’t too hard, just enough to stun me so that I look up. He grabs me by the hips as Colton and Ryan each grab under an arm to start moving me up and down. I’m stiff as a board as I try to rebel against what they are making me do.

Jason barks at them. “No. Stop, guys. SHE needs to do this. Lily, we can do this every night until you get it right or you can do it right, right now.” Ryan and Colton let go of me and back away. Jason still has his hands on my hips, but isn’t putting any pressure or force on me. He is still rock hard inside me. I wouldn’t be lucky enough for him to be losing interest. I know he can see me thinking, trying to figure out a way around this. Jason looks past me to speak to his friends. “It looks like Lily, here, needs a little more incentive to do what she’s told.” The three of them exchange a chuckle and I can’t even bring myself to guess what they have in mind.

To be continued.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 10:52:50 AM »
Part Ten

I’ve been forced to sit on my own brother’s dick against my will. I feel him hard inside me, filling me up completely, and it makes me feel ill. I find the whole idea of any kind of sexual contact with my brother completely repulsive and now I’m being forced to have sex him?! No! I won’t. I can’t. Colton and Ryan have left the room to find something.

Jason is smiling at me, rubbing his hands up and down my arms, sending shivers of disgust through my body. “Do you remember those pictures we took of you, my sweet Lily?”

I’m frozen. Mortified that he is bringing that up. I do recall the photos taken the first night the five of them raped me, especially the one where my own brother forced me to orgasm. How could I not? I remember how the pictures didn’t look like rape, and now they hold it over my head as blackmail.

“Do you remember what I said we would do with them?” His voice is gentle, like he’s talking to a little girl.

I am absolutely furious. That bastard is going to blackmail me into fucking him. Colton and Ryan have re-entered the room, looking smug. Colton is carrying an iPad and holds it up for me to see. He has the photos of me attached to an email that is already addressed to half of my classmates, accompanied by a fake note from me, confessing my whorish ways. I can only shake my head no in disbelief. “Please don’t make me do this Jason.”

“All we have to do is press send...”

I know he isn’t bluffing, and even if he is, I don’t care to take that gamble. I can see it in his eyes that he is serious and I hesitantly begin to pump. Slowly.

“That’s it, baby. That’s a good girl.”

With those words I clench my teeth together, trying to hold in a single sob, which ultimately breaks free. Jason moves his hands from my hips to my breasts, fondling, then sliding back down to my hips again, and around to my ass. Tears are silently streaming from my eyes. He bites his lip and begins to moan each time I slide all the way down his shaft before pulling nearly entirely up. I am embarrassed by the sloshy, slurping sounds it makes as I ride his cock. The juices from the previous rape are providing the soundtrack.

“Oh yeah, baby, just like that.... Fuck me!” The others cheer Jason on every time he says something. I can’t take it anymore and slow to a halt, hands over my face, crying. Jason takes my wrists and violently pulls them away so he can see my face. Keeping my wrists in his hands, he holds them behind my back as he pulls me toward him. His face is buried in my breasts and he tells me to gyrate in a counter clockwise motion. I weigh my options, of which I have none, and reluctantly do as I am told. He puts a nipple in his mouth and taunts it with his tongue. Then the other. I am horrified that I feel a warmth in my pussy from this move.

Jason takes his mouth off my nipples and they feel cold and hard as the air hits the wet from his saliva. He releases my wrists and lets me hold onto the arms of the chair as he gives my next order.

“Now pump me again, Lily. Ride me.” I go back to those long strokes I was doing before. He continues to moan, and after a couple minutes he’s giving me orders again.

“That’s it, Lily, harder. Faster!”

I’m crying loudly now as he makes these impossible demands of me. “I can’t!”

Jason puts his arms entirely around me and brings his chest up to mine. With me still on his cock, he stands up and lays me on the floor near the chair where we just were, pinning me down so I can’t move. The hardwood floor is shockingly cold on my back. He doesn’t miss a beat and continues to thrust in quick jerks, just as he wanted me to do but couldn’t. I know what’s coming next. Jason accelerates until he lets out a loud moan, along with a few expletives, and I feel the spasms of his dick inside me, releasing all of his hot fluids to coat my vaginal walls. I don’t even realize I’m screaming for him to stop over my own sobs until he finishes moaning and I’m the only one making noise. He kisses me tenderly on the forehead as he pulls out and climbs off of me. As if that makes it all better.

I curl up into the fetal position, holding myself close, still sobbing as they leave the room. I hear Jason coldly suggest they go get a pizza since he’s hungry after their “little workout”. Ryan is the last to leave and bends down to pet my hair as he says, “Thanks for playing ‘Make-Out, Fuck or Blow’ with us, Lily. You really are a good lay. We’ll have to do this again sometime.” Before he goes, he grabs my underwear, puts it up to his nose, and inhales deeply. “Simply beautiful, Lily. Until next time.” Stuffing my underwear in his pocket, he laughs to himself as he walks out of the room.

To be continued.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 397
  • Make me
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 11:24:44 PM »
I had hoped you'd post this one ...

I love it. Thank you - so NOT really what I'm into but it makes me wet every time I read it!

xox

GC

+rep

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 04:18:34 PM »
Yay! Thanks! I'll be sure to post the last four chapters before the day is up. ... Then I'll have to start working on it's resolution and finally put a big, red bow on it and call it done. :)

Offline MG2711

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 02:16:44 AM »
i have been following this story from RD. waiting for the next next chapters :D :D :D

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »
Here you go....   ;)

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »
Part Eleven

It’s a couple weeks later on a Friday night around 11:00pm. I just got home from spending the evening out with a group of friends who I rarely see anymore. I’m headed to the maid’s quarters where I have been sleeping since that first attack, when I hear a loud, raucous commotion coming from the other side of the estate. Jason has been having people over a lot lately, throwing parties, gambling, drinking. For the most part no one has been bothering or talking to me because their girlfriends have been around. In fact, they’ve all been having sex like bunnies. It’s disgusting. And it makes me angry that these 5 guys, including my brother, ever had to brutally rape me like they did over a month ago and then three of them again a couple week later, especially when they all have such willing and ready partners already.

I’m walking to my room when I notice the cheers and laughter over some poor girl screaming. Those fuckers! I can’t believe they’re doing this to yet another girl. I don’t know why, but instead of running in the other direction, I find myself walking quickly toward them. Probably because every time they rape me I pray that someone will come to my rescue. At this point I’m not even sure what I think I can do once I get there, but I know I have to help her. As I draw closer to the game room doors I hear them saying the same things they said to me that night in my bedroom as the five of them took turns, even using the exact same tone. I can’t believe they do this so often they have a script! And here I thought they had only done it to me on some drunken, horny night. A split second decision that would become my living nightmare.

I stand outside the door, mustering up the courage I will need to put an end to her torture, and that’s when I realize those screams are my voice on some kind of recording. I stop and quickly turn to retreat before anyone opens the door, but at that very moment Colton comes from the bathroom around the corner. Another roar erupts from the other side of the double doors behind me. I see Colton’s enormous profile coming toward me, smiling. His eyes look hungry. “Lily! What a pleasant surprise!” I’m now caught between him and the game room as 10 feet turn to 9, 8, 7... I have two choices: try to get past him or escape through the doors and into the lion’s den. One against one or one against I don’t know how many. I take my chances and rush toward him.

Without any effort Colton slams me against the wall with his right arm alone. His forearm is against my neck as he leans in close, pinning me between him and the wall.

“Let... me... go.” I can barely get the words out as I struggle against him.

“And why would I even consider doing a thing like that? You know, everyone got to stick their dicks in your tight little pussy the other night except for me.”

“And you’re not going to! Get off of me, Colton!” My voice is high, unconfident. Being a former college football player, he’s huge. I feel like I’m being held against the wall by a big slab of granite.

“That’s optimistic thinking, now, isn’t it?” He laughs because he knows he can take me anywhere, anytime, just as he’s already done. Colton grabs me by the arm and starts to pull me toward the game room door. I don’t want to go in there and struggle against him. I can hear the cheering and know there are more than just 5 men behind those doors. He puts one arm around my waist and hugs the other around my arms and drags me through the doors. Once we’re in, he holds me tightly with one hand around each of my upper arms. I’m in horror at the scene that is presented before me. I see Jimmy raping me in the ass, in high definition on a 70” flat screen. All of the men in the room are sitting on the edge of their seats, cheering in unison, drinking beer and eating snacks as if they’re watching the fucking Super Bowl!! There are more than just Jason, Ryan, Steve and Jimmy watching. There are four other men I don’t even know, plus Colton behind me; nine in total. A hot chill runs through my entire body, all the way to my feet. With tears coming up to the surface, my knees buckle and I turn into a rag doll that Colton is now holding up. “Look what I just found,” he announces, “Our guest of honor has arrived.”

To be continued.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin