In Chat Now:
  • For Your Entertainment (MamaMeadow) 3 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: For Your Entertainment (MamaMeadow)  (Read 688 times)

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1030
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: For Your Entertainment (MamaMeadow)
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2021, 06:48:36 PM »
You fuck me hard, smashing me down into my mattress.
You bite my face, my neck, my breasts.

You pummel me, cracking my ribs. My entire body is black, blue and red with blood which flows from numerous wounds.

There is no mercy. No grace period between blows. I can't scream anymore- all you hear are grunts and wheezing. You're breaking me.

You see, whore, you're the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wider
Fuck you with an umbrella and open it up while the shit's inside ya

- Eminem, "Stay Wide Awake"

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 470
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »
I know that the body has limits, just as the brain does.  And I am intentionally, gleefully shoving you right over those. Making you suffer, making you hurt. All for the amusement of an audience that except for one doesn't know you.  It makes this feel even better somehow.

My teeth ravage your neck.  Attacking it like a vampire and making blood ooze down it.  All while my fist continues to smash against your side.  Over and over again.  The same place each time so each blow hurts more than the last.

"I bet they'll want to see you die."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2021, 11:47:15 AM »
Do it!!! Honestly, at this point, I don't care. End it.  COME ON DO IT!!
I want to scream at you but I'm in so much pain. All you hear from me are broken sobs. My breathing is sharp and ragged from the cracked ribs.

I just wish I knew what I did...I wish I knew who hates me this much.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2021, 04:16:47 PM »
I laughed.  I am sure that the things coming out if your ruined, broken mouth are supposed to be words. But you cant form them into anything.  Just wordless  expressions of rage and pain.  The money shot of my work. 

My head pulled back, giving as many cameras as possible an unobstructed view of your face.  As I grabbed you by the throat and started to squeeze.  One hand there, one hand still rubbing your clit and my rock hard cock still slamming in you over and over.

"You're a good show."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2021, 05:05:13 PM »
You crush my throat with just one hand. I try to pry your fingers loose, unable to breathe. My eyes bulge as I slap and scratch at you.
You tear my pussy as you rape me. The headboard slams against the wall.

I look up at you. You're staring into my eyes as you hurt me. All I see are your eyes, and they're black.
Black, remorseless. Cold.

How many women looked up into those eyes as you raped them?
....how many women were looking up at you as they died?

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2021, 06:08:07 AM »
I grinned as I rammed my body deeper and harder into yours.  Letting out a full growl as I did so. Watching your eyes as I started to spasm.  Cumming hard. Filling you body with my sperm and cum, laughing as you managed to find a way to wince at that feeling.  even though really it should be one of the more pleasant ones that has been happening to you. 

"tell me, which would you prefer?  Being killed or being kept?  I am about to check what my watchers wanted... I am always curious which you were prefer."
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
Your cock is still rigid inside me. Your pumps slow, your body smashing against mine.
All I can taste and smell is blood.

I don't answer. I look up at you.
I'm exhausted.
I don't even care at this point.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2021, 06:09:03 PM »
You are pretty limp under me, staring up with eyes that do not really focus on anything. I shook my head a little bit in anger.  You are not giving the show that yyou are supposed to.  My hand grabbed your face and twisted you around.  Pushing you until your neck is strained almost to the breaking point.

"I will bet they want you dead.  You fought hard, but lost.  They like to kill those.  Keep the weepers."
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2021, 10:00:38 PM »
I scream out, clawing at your face as you twist my neck. I'm crying, suddenly snapping back to the reality of my situation.
My cries are desperate and loud. My legs kick beneath you, heels digging into the mattress.

"NO!" I plead. "Don't kill me!'

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2021, 06:18:19 AM »
I laughed, the thought of your end seems to have remarked you.  It often does. Even in a life so pathetic that your friends want to see you raped, suffering, and in agony a person clings to it.  Apparently tly living as a sex slave is better.  I doubt you'll think that in a week but.. for now I have to hit you.  Hard and fast, repeatedly. Until you stop moving so i can check.  My fist slamming against the side of your head with all the force i can muster.
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2021, 08:06:13 AM »
Your fist cracks against my skull and I don't make a sound. My eyes roll back but I'm still conscious.
My breathing is jagged and sharp.
I push weakly against your chest, unable to do much else.

You retaliate, another fist to my mouth. Blood bubbles from my lips and you continue the assault.
You punch me in the ribs, the head, my tits, literally every exposed part of my body is beaten.

Within moments I stop moving. I'm still breathing but I'm unconscious.
Covered in blood, bruises shining on the few spots of exposed skin. My sheets are bloody. It's splattered on the wall next to my bed.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2021, 05:51:23 PM »
I laughed at your obvious pain, at how easily it was overcome.  I'm sure that there was a time when you considered yourself a fighter, thought that you could defend yourself.  Having that revealed to be nothing more than an illusion has to be painful.  I grinned as you stayed down and whimpered.  While I pulled out a burner cell and checked my stream.  Specifically the votes that I had for love or die.  I grinned and looked up.  The cameras catch as I nod.  "I'm never wrong about these things."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980