In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Profile picture question  (Read 910 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 710
Profile picture question
« on: March 30, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »
On RD, you were able to have folders for your pictures on your profile. Now they all pop up, even if they are separately named. I have one called, 'me' and another called 'things I like'. You were able to assign a 'front page' to your folder and you could see them individually. Any way to change this?

Also, it seems you can only make 2 folders?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Profile picture question
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
I'm experimenting on my own profile and have been able to make 3 folders, so the limit isn't 2.

There may however be a limit to how many pics you can put in the folders. Will let you know how my experiment goes....
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
I added a third album to your profile just to see if it would take. Feel free to delete/edit it.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
I don't see anywhere to designate which pics show up on your profile page. You can make them visible only to friends and admins though: Profile > Modify Profile > Ultimate Profile > tick 'Show my pictures only to buddies and admins'

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1073
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
Ray, it may be that admins can add more albums than the pronletariat can.
I expect a lot of things when I come browse a rape fantasy forum. Full-on shaking, can't breathe, belly laughter is not one of them, but here I am. ~Eigniu

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »
Well Ingy have you tried? Wots the verdict?

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 710
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 05:31:07 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1073
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 05:33:56 PM »
I can add more albums, but I'm a mod...
I expect a lot of things when I come browse a rape fantasy forum. Full-on shaking, can't breathe, belly laughter is not one of them, but here I am. ~Eigniu

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

I don't think so, no. :( I agree that would be a good feature though.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin