In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Profile picture question  (Read 697 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 663
Profile picture question
« on: March 30, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »
On RD, you were able to have folders for your pictures on your profile. Now they all pop up, even if they are separately named. I have one called, 'me' and another called 'things I like'. You were able to assign a 'front page' to your folder and you could see them individually. Any way to change this?

Also, it seems you can only make 2 folders?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 539
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Profile picture question
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
I'm experimenting on my own profile and have been able to make 3 folders, so the limit isn't 2.

There may however be a limit to how many pics you can put in the folders. Will let you know how my experiment goes....
I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
I added a third album to your profile just to see if it would take. Feel free to delete/edit it.
I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
I don't see anywhere to designate which pics show up on your profile page. You can make them visible only to friends and admins though: Profile > Modify Profile > Ultimate Profile > tick 'Show my pictures only to buddies and admins'

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1005
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
Ray, it may be that admins can add more albums than the pronletariat can.
Fucking fuckity fuck flaps bollocks. ~wetslut
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl
god i love her
lets torture her and then fuck on top of her ~the savage

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »
Well Ingy have you tried? Wots the verdict?

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 663
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 05:31:07 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1005
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 05:33:56 PM »
I can add more albums, but I'm a mod...
Fucking fuckity fuck flaps bollocks. ~wetslut
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl
god i love her
lets torture her and then fuck on top of her ~the savage

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

I don't think so, no. :( I agree that would be a good feature though.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin