In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Profile picture question  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 764
Profile picture question
« on: March 30, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »
On RD, you were able to have folders for your pictures on your profile. Now they all pop up, even if they are separately named. I have one called, 'me' and another called 'things I like'. You were able to assign a 'front page' to your folder and you could see them individually. Any way to change this?

Also, it seems you can only make 2 folders?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Profile picture question
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
I'm experimenting on my own profile and have been able to make 3 folders, so the limit isn't 2.

There may however be a limit to how many pics you can put in the folders. Will let you know how my experiment goes....

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
I added a third album to your profile just to see if it would take. Feel free to delete/edit it.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
I don't see anywhere to designate which pics show up on your profile page. You can make them visible only to friends and admins though: Profile > Modify Profile > Ultimate Profile > tick 'Show my pictures only to buddies and admins'

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
Ray, it may be that admins can add more albums than the pronletariat can.
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »
Well Ingy have you tried? Wots the verdict?

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 764
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 05:31:07 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 05:33:56 PM »
I can add more albums, but I'm a mod...
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »
Thanks for checking. And I do see the third folder. :) And I have my pics on private - only friends and admins. :)

I guess what I'm asking is... I'd like to see only 1 picture from each folder show up on my profile instead of all of them. You click on the folder's name to see the rest.

Is that possible?

I don't think so, no. :( I agree that would be a good feature though.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl