In Chat Now:

Author Topic: War Of The Kolviri [Winner of January/February 2021]  (Read 535 times)

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 741
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
War Of The Kolviri [Winner of January/February 2021]
« on: February 02, 2021, 11:38:29 PM »
WAR OF THE KOLVIRI

It was to be war. The king's council of warlords had considered the ultimatum delivered that morning by a trembling courier wearing the livery of the Kolviri royal house, and voted narrowly to reject the demands outright. The Kolvir were cunning as humans went, but nasty as the cruelest of their race. The feelings had been summed up by the Lord of Cavalry: they had been complacent, believing that the men of Kolvir would satisfy themselves with the domains seized from their own kind. Now, the humans dared to threaten the eldest begotten race, the beloved of Aniwë the Creator: the elves, specifically, the Southern Tribes, ruled by King Caeröellu.

Deulara sat, as was her habit, back from the table. She was by far the youngest member of the council, hair still as dark as charcoal where the centuries of sun had turned the men's pale. But none doubted her right to be there: she could outrun half the men in the army, climb faster and more stealthily than any of them, and if needed, kill without warning or hesitation. And, of course, she listened.

It had been her spies who had first alerted the Southern Elves to the Kolviri actions. Most of her kin had ignored it, the petty squabbles of the short-lived humans seeming beneath their concern. And it was true, that even with their conquests the Kolviri lacked the craft in weapons or sheer strength in numbers, to rival their long-lived neighbours. But they bred so quickly, and fought so fiercely, that they might strike a fearsome blow whether or not they triumphed on the field of battle.

As was the custom of the Lord of Spies, she did not vote at the meeting, and spoke not to express an opinion but to provide information to the others. But she had made sure of the outcome before the Lords were even summoned to the meeting, knowing who would vote which way and who could be swayed, and how. Her advice gave the legitimacy to the conclusion she had already engineered.

"By your leave, Lord King, I shall depart and discover how the humans have disposed their forces, and where their camp lieth. By the time your Lords have arrayed their own troops, I shall return and bring news of what I find."

"Lord Spy, you may leave us. Thy deputy will no doubt report to us the findings of thy other spies in the meantime?"

"As you say, my King." Deulara bowed low, deliberately showing a flash of the golden blade at her thigh. Elves never bore steel or iron, their weapons were crafted of precious metals, their arrows tipped with diamond or, for Deulara's forces, whittled to a point dipped in venom.

No one could say exactly how she left. It seemed as though they were still looking at her thigh but when they looked back up to her face, she was gone in a wisp. The magic of the Lord of Spies was deep and mysterious to the men of sword, spear and bow.

Deulara was almost disappointed in the Kolviri. They had chosen the most obvious route towards the elvish citadels - direct, straight across the parched Adryad Plains with their dusty, pale grass and long views towards the river in the west, and the oases in the east, around which the citadels rose from the earth. Only the Great Fiïra rock towered above the plain, and it was from there that Deulara surveyed the humans' encampment. Men toiled in the sun, their bodies glistening almost as dark as her own hair, as they dug ditches and built ramparts, expanding the already large area encompassed by their defences.

Deulara had heard the men of the North were pale, more like the elves' skin, but had never seen such as they. She had also heard they were more savage and less wise than their southern counterparts. It was, again, not something she knew about. Their guards carried long spears and tall shields, and their cavalry did not ride steeds but instead hitched fighting platforms to their stocky ponies and stood in them to wield long, curved blades or throw short javelins. Their bows had some sort of mechanical draw, and were mounted on long, square shafts. She saw them practice, winching the string back, placing a heavy arrow into the shaft and then aiming horizontally. She thought that men must be weak, to need mechanisms to draw a bowstring. If she had hers here, she could almost have assassinated the nearest guard to the Fiïra. But a bow was a large thing to carry and she was not here to kill, only to observe. Of course, she had throwing knives if she needed them.

Pebbles skittered against bare rock to her left. Deulara glanced in that direction - someone else must be here. She edged forwards, using an outcrop for cover. Who could behave? Humans lacked the skill of the Southern Elves in scaling all manner of sheer rock faces, but she would have known if anyone of the Tribes had planned to send their own spy. And yet, yes - dark against the grey bleached stone, she caught a flash of skin. She drew a dagger and shifted sideways to where she knew the man must be going next. Perhaps she would, after all, claim the first kill in this war.

A shadow suddenly fell across her hiding place. She spun round, faster than a striking cobra, to see the huge form of a human warrior, clad in animal skins and wielding a short steel sword unlike any she'd seen in the camp. She thrust her blade at him, but his found her arm and the sudden chill sting of the mundane metal striking her numbed her fingers and the dagger merely scratched his side as it fell from her grasp. She flashed her second blade and exerted her will to flee, but nothing happened, there was no wisp, no disappearance from the man's view, no miraculous escape. Her magic, frozen, robbed from her by the cold iron.

So she wrestled him. Struggled and fought to get free. Her strength seemed to surprise him, but his surprised her still more. Even so, she found purchase and even against his greater weight, she felt she had gained the upper hand and would be free in a moment.

Two muscular arms seized hers from behind and dragged her away from the first man. It was the one she'd seen briefly, the one who'd deliberately sent those pebbles falling to lead her into the trap. An obvious ploy, but she'd fallen for it. And now she realised the men were just as cunning as her spies had warned: the Fiïra was an obvious hiding place, indeed, the only one in the expanse. So the men who camped beneath it set their scouts in the Rock to watch. She still didn't know how they got up here, but her arrogance in assuming they couldn't had made her incautious.

She fought fiercely, and even two against one she could feel them struggle to contain her. But they were prepared, it seemed, for their encounter. Cold steel loops snapped closed around one limb after another, the bite of its touch against her skin all but paralysing each arm and leg in turn until she was, despite herself, whimpering in fear and helplessness. Short chains linked her wrists, and her ankles.

"They don't wear much clothes, do they?" Commented the one who'd jumped Deulara.

The one who'd played bait snorted. "It'll be wearing far less soon enough. Never seen a sand-with naked before."

"Yeah, but this one's for the Chief, I tell you. So maybe still won't. Let's get it to camp."

"Search it first. We don't want any witchcraft getting through." The way they searched her, where their fingers went, they might as well have stripped her naked after all. But they removed every piece of equipment she'd brought. What they had use or value for, they shared out. The rest, they broke and discarded.

The jumping one hefted Deulara onto his shoulder like she was a sack of grain, and weighed far less. Now she discovered how they had been able to scale the sheer rock faces of the Fiïra. At each impassable drop, they had hidden a contraption of long rods linked by regular crosspieces, a solution unknown to the Southern Tribes but that the men called a ladder. An ingenious way to use their wisdom to overcome their limitations. The one carrying her descended each ladder first, the other holding the ladder steady until they were down, before following alone.

The iron scratch in her arm was a dull ache now. If not for the steel shackles, Deulara was sure her powers would have returned and she could have fled the camp without once being seen. Instead, she was still paralysed and captive, forced to kneel naked and pay homage to the Kolviri king, whom the men called Chieftain.

Chieftain congratulated his men. "This is no ordinary sand-bitch you've brought me back. This is one of high rank. The braiding, see?" He slapped Deulara's face and plains dust rose in a cloud from her hair, revealing the natural colour underneath, and the bright blue thread plaited into one strand. For her, it was the humiliation of being treated like a child not yet out of her third decade, that burned worst.

"They are a tough people. I am sure it could tell us a great many things that our spies have failed to bring back. But I think it will be as stubborn as those we've captured before."

Deulara's eyes widened. She had not heard of elves being taken alive by humans. But she narrowed them quickly.

"Coward! Release me from these chains, return my weapons to me, and fight me one-on-one. I dare you!"

Chieftain held up a finger. "That is not how we do things here, sand-bitch. My nobles, please. Those in favour of giving this sand-bitch its weapons and letting it fight me, say, 'Aye.'" A single foot shuffled somewhere.

"Those against say, 'Nay.'" The twenty or so men gathered in the tent as one voice chorused, "NAY!"

"You will pay for this crime, each and every one of you!"

"Not before you've paid for your insolence!" Chieftain took up a short driving whip of the type Deulara had seen the charioteers practise with, and before she knew what was happening, he lashed out at her breasts and back. She screamed in shock at first - her surprise so great that the pain only registered a full second after the first impact, and drew a choking sob from her.

"You will be my first trophy of war, bitch. I've heard you live for a long, long time, so my son, and his son, and on through our illustrious generations, shall all own the first elf-slave taken in battle. And I shall be the first to fuck an elven cunt." He stood from his throne, cast off his outer robe, and unfastened the strings on his leather shorts. He unleashed his cock and Deulara stared in horror: it seemed half as long android as any elvish member and she shuddered at the sight.

The guards who'd dragged her into Chieftain's tent threw her forwards onto her face, so her behind was raised when her hands and elbows caught her fall. Already Chieftain was behind her. She gritted her teeth and fought the agonising pain of the steel bonds, trying to crawl away and escape the insanity of these cruel, cruel humans. But her limbs would move barely inches at a time and even as she made her attempt she felt Chieftain kneel behind her, his firm, toughened hands gripping her slim elven waist and dragging her back.

It was not his cock but his fingers Deulara felt first. He groped and rubbed at her tight slit, exploring what he could find.

"By the Divine Ones, it's tighter than a virgin's butthole!" He roared. "Bring me grease, or it might not fit - at least, not the first time." The men roared with laughter. Someone hurried to bring the slippery substance and Deulara whined in horror as she felt the stuff smeared on her entrance, heard rather than saw as he added more to his own cock.

"Please, no," she begged at last. It was ignored. The giant member pressed against her closed cunt and she squealed at the intolerable pressure forcing her open. Chieftain groaned almost as loud as her protests as he felt her tiny tunnel grip his manhood. Then with a huge grunt, he slammed forwards and she screamed.

It felt like her insides were being sucked out when he withdrew, until only the tip remained inside her, then her thrust again and she screamed again. It was bigger, more painful, than she could have imagined, worse than anything that had ever happened to her. And it happened to her again, and again. The brutal, cruel Kolviri Chieftain pounded his cock into her impossibly small cunt and laughed at her howls, squeals and screams of pain and desperation. To her dismay she saw several of the warriors had their own cocks out and were happily masturbating to her distress. Indeed, it seemed her suffering aroused the Chieftain to rape her more and more violently.

At last, she felt him pause, shiver, and his hips spasmed one final excruciating thrust and hot, sticky, human seed violated her innards. She slumped, finally realising her defeat as men huddled around and over her and in a final act of disgrace, ejaculated their loads over her body. Two of them flipped her onto her back and the remaining men who hadn't managed to crowd in the first time, added their cum to her tits, face, thighs and belly.

"Sand-bitch, I promise you this: we will do this every morning before battle, you shall ride bound to a stake in my chariot, adorned with our gift and your people shall see what has become of their spy princess, and they shall understand the fate of those who oppose Kolvir!"

They dragged her, sobbing, defeated and broken, out into the sun. Where the courier had finally returned announcing that it was to be war.

Offline Kylie

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 64
  • n00b
Re: [Contest Entry] War Of The Kolviri
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:56:19 PM »
Before the erotica, the first part feels like an actual book.  I love your writing!

Online Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 150
  • hanging around
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 07:39:36 AM »
Very entertaining story, i just love your writing style.

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 03:59:51 PM »
Before the erotica, the first part feels like an actual book.  I love your writing!

I think it makes the rape much more significant if it takes place in a world with reasons and consequences and so on! Also, I just love world-building so I always set the rape scene in a wider context :)

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 34
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 05:50:59 PM »
That is indeed a fantastic display of world building!

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 25
  • Dark dark yellow
    • Test
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 11:22:57 AM »
I love reading the results of fine world building!

Will there be more?  I'd love to see more of these characters and environments fleshed out.

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 12:35:39 PM »
Will there be more?  I'd love to see more of these characters and environments fleshed out.

No plans for anything more with this setting. It was all to serve the single sequence of spy capture and rape.

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 50
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 05:28:11 PM »
It is a world worthy of comparison with Middle Earth! Very rich and graphic detail throughout.

Offline LadySkye

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: War Of The Kolviri [Winner of January/February 2021]
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 06:52:14 PM »
Really enjoyed it, I enjoyed the imagery in this threat huhu "Sand-bitch, I promise you this: we will do this every morning before battle, you shall ride bound to a stake in my chariot, adorned with our gift and your people shall see what has become of their spy princess, and they shall understand the fate of those who oppose Kolvir!"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980