In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Excruciating Pain for a Brunette  (Read 1570 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 135
  • Only a Dom can decide IF you've any value.
Excruciating Pain for a Brunette
« on: February 07, 2021, 01:16:08 PM »
If it hadn't been for the tight, tight restraint she was under Katey would have doubled forward at the waist because of the pain.  The physical agony can be blinding when a sadistic Controller is playing with your pussy lips using a pair of needle nose pliers. 

"I told you to improve.  You failed.  This is entirely your fault girl..."

The frame that Katey was vertically roped to groaned yet again as another wave of excruciating pain bit at the pretty girl's vulva.  And her nude body bucked in agony. The torture was entering its third hour.  And the Controller had yet to even explore his slave's vulnerable, pink clitoris.  With the pliers......

"I've tried to explain to you Katey as to the amount of effort and risk I've invested into your captivity.  I expect MUCH more from you girl than merely absorbing your rapes.  You are obligated to 'participate'.  It's necessary for you to 'engage'.  I insist that you 'ask' for the brutal sex...and then 'thank me' afterwards.  This isn't supposed to be easy, Katey girl."

The alligator teeth of the pliers munched on the helpless brunette's labium and were cruelly twisted 180-degrees clockwise.  Then pulled out an inch or so at right angles to Katey's writhing body.  And held there...to magnify the pain.  Katey screamed into the muffling gag of cloth diapers and silver duct tape that kept her filthy, lying mouth shut for the duration of her various tortures Belowstairs.  Her Controller thought his slave looked exquisite as Katey danced in crippling agony atop a pair of ridiculous six-heel stiletto heels she had been forced to wear for the occasion.

"I warned you slut.  You were given a chance.  Now...I play and you pay.  This next portion is going to hurt very, very much."

Katey's incredible brown eyes widened into saucers as the pliers left her ruined pussy and began to almost caress her fully erect nipples.  Katey shut her eyes tight and vainly tried to ignore the pain in her shoulders where her arms were being outstretched and secured above her head.  Even having her sexy legs splayed THIS wide apart for sexual sport ached unbearably.  Katey spit out a guttural moan as the Controller's pliers CLAMPED down upon her left nipple.  And rotated 360-degrees counter clockwise.  The still beautiful brunette would have doubled forward at the waist in agony if it hadn't been for the TIGHTLY cinched restraints at her wrists, hips and ankles.  The wooden frame poor Katey was roped to groaned in protest as her petite, naked body contorted in a dozen directions simultaneously.  As waves of searing pain licked her breasts, spine, legs and abdomen. 

"See?  I warned you girl.  Now you have to learn again the worthlessness of your body.  And realize this torture only stops IF and WHEN you fully please me in bed.  Whore......"

A second nipple was crushed.  Mashed.  And Katey's body pulsed WILDLY as though electricity had been shot up through her anus.   Which - incidentally - was in fact what the Controller had in mind for his slave's next session of ongoing 'attitude adjustment'. 

"Mu - uugggghhhhhh!!  Maaaa - aaaarrrrgghh!  MU - UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!"

"See?  I told you it was going to hurt.  When are you going to learn girl that I speak only the truth?  And that you Katey will never leave this place until I've done everything with you?  Everything.  That's what you have to look forward to pig.  Everything...and excruciating pain."

Back to the pussy lips.  The pliers took another mouthful.  Another taste of Katey.

"Mu - uugghh - UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!  MAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

The Controller watched his Katey writhe pathetically in sheer agony.  And thought perhaps that next time if it wouldn't be even more fun if Katey's excellent body could be allowed to double forward at the waist.  As she was deservedly tortured.  He'd give it some thought.  But for right now the electricity was waiting for Katey.  And her pale ass looked so inviting propped up by the humiliating stilettos.  The Controller could experiment with Katey's restraints another time.

The foolish brunette was sure to fuck up again very soon.
Non-submissives need not apply.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 150
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Excruciating Pain for a Brunette
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 04:29:33 PM »
The female toys never learn, do they? Retreating into themselves is an insult to us, and we don't take insults from our toys.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 144
  • Not happy or sad, just zen.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:13:21 AM »
Every time I read any one of your stories, i know I'll enjoy it and you've never disappointed, and this is no exception.  Well done. :thumbs:
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 05:20:38 PM »
The female toys never learn, do they? Retreating into themselves is an insult to us, and we don't take insults from our toys.

That's well put @SoftGameHunter!  I always imagine a Controller hovering over his victim.  Dominating her.  Reminding her that he has control over every intimacy.  And that she has forfeited all rights to even the tiniest privacies. 

Thanks for the kind words @archon1980 and the Fap from @RopeNRoughness.  Glad a story THIS intense and THIS extreme found a soft spot within your black hearts.   :evil:

I dunno'.  I cycle through fictional victims every now and again...it's just that lately it's been poor Katey who has had to shoulder the heavy lifting atop the Rape Beds and inside the Torture Chamber.  Great legs.

If anyone is so inclined this humble Scribe always appreciates the motivation of a simple +Rep.  Cheers!   :angel:

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 144
  • Not happy or sad, just zen.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 07:19:23 PM »
@CerealRapist How could I have forgotten, of course, rep well earned.   :clap:
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Archon’s bitch.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 114
  • Bi, switch, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 01:30:54 PM »
Mmmmm, I imagined that I was Katey.   :drool:  Great story @CerealRapist
RC slut.  Use me and abuse me.

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 11:30:24 AM »
Mmmmm, I imagined that I was Katey.   :drool:  Great story

Katey was perfect for the frame she was bound to for torment.  Not a movie star...yet definitely NOT a church mouse.  Possessing the kind of body that could get her into trouble...but not enough beauty to save her from the 'experience' of the Controller's Torture Chamber.  Just perfect.

Been writing about 'Katey' nonstop as of late.  Hope my soulmates here within the Writing Forums aren't getting too, too bored with her.   :giggle:

cR

Offline Memole

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 02:50:54 AM »
Delicious story!! The pain must've been excruciating!!! Katey will surely remember the lesson, but that won't save her from further punishments hehe

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980