In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Same Torture as Ingrid Pitt  (Read 272 times)

Online CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 117
  • Only a Dom can decide IF you've any value.
The Same Torture as Ingrid Pitt
« on: February 16, 2021, 12:45:28 PM »
Author's Note - Because @BeneathYou is such an adorable screen name.  :heart:

++++++

The punishment had to fit the crime.  So the sadist Hellbent took especial care in the type of knots he used to secure Brandy's wrists tightly behind her back.  Hellbent was equal to his moniker...and he desired more than anything to have Brandy squirming and writhing beneath him as he savagely raped her yet again.  The knots would gnaw nicely into the pretty girl's lower back as she was pummeled by cock from above.  The punishment HAD to fit the crime.  And nobody could make rape hurt nearly as much as Hellbent.

She was naked.  Had been for the entirety of the seventy-two hours she had spent as Hellbent's guest in the cellar.  Brandy winced and groaned as her poor arms were stretched almost from there shoulder sockets by the restraining ropes.  The connecting lines that ensnared her elbows tight together at her back were especially agonizing.  Then Brandy sobbed as Hellbent led her battered body to the mattress.  Begging for mercy did no good.

As Hellbent arrayed his victim's body upon her back along the mattress Brandy was reminded of how insistent her kidnapper had been that she 'appear' a certain way for rape.  That her nude body be manipulated and contorted into specific poses that pleased the sadist.  Legs just so...back arched to within a degree of specifications...toes pointed up and parallel...eyes wide open.  The end result was that Brandy would present a target and landing pad for Hellbent's attacks that would cause the rapes to be incredibly demeaning and exquisitely painful. 

She had almost gotten used to his weight atop her.  The muscle and bone pressing Brandy's aching body back against the mattress and magnifying the torment.  But she knew she'd never get used to the probing and delving of his erection head.  Splitting her pussy lips apart...toying with her vaginal opening...making Brandy wait, wait, wait for the plummet...and - finally - SPEARING her with a length and thickness of cock that split her mind as well as her helpless body.   

"When the fuck did you ever come across the misconception that you matter here?  Why the hell do you insist on acting as if YOU have any control over your own body?  How long is it going to take for you to realize that your sole purpose is to absorb punishment?  What do you fucking think will happen if YOU run out of ways to entertain me?  EYES OPEN!!"

The pounding of the rape thrusts - the absolute DEPTH of the plunges - drew shrieks of pain from Brandy as she foolishly tried to buck Hellbent off her tortured body.  His words - as always - hurt almost as much as his cock.  His threats - veiled in a mockery of reason and debate - belittled Brandy into a state lower than slavery.  More depraved than victimization.

"Whore...you're nothing but a trinket!  I'll use you up in a matter of days!  WHAT THEN?  WHAT THEN?  Keep me entertained slut!  Fuck me back!  I said......FUCK ME BACK!!"

Brandy could feel the fat tears being squeezed out of her eyes as she fought to maintain eye contact with the maniac who was ruining her.  The pain was all encompassing.  And the humiliation Brandy tasted as she began to rotate and maneuver her hips sensually against those of her rapist would cripple her psyche forever.

But it wasn't enough.  Enough was never enough inside Hellbent's basement...

"Lazy cow!  Don't you want me to enjoy myself?  DON'T YOU?  I'll show you rape!  I'll teach you submission!  I'll administer you pain!  Arch your filthy back higher!  HIGHER!!  This is YOUR fault bitch......"

That's when he did it.  The thing Brandy feared most...

Hellbent used both hands to grasp and claw at his victim's naked breasts.  Outsized as they were, reams of tit meat immediately pulsed and bloomed in the spaces between the sadist's strong fingers.  As his maniacal grip crushed Brandy's healthy breasts.  Like dough being kneaded by a berserker.  Hellbent's slave screamed in excruciating pain...which prompted him merely to double and then double again the amount of mangling, twisting pressure he could cruelly exert. 

"EE - aagggghhhh!  Nuuuugggghhhh!   EEEE - AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!"

That was the appetizer.  Now Hellbent shed his softer side and did to Brandy what he had longed to do with her body the moment she had first stripped naked for his cameras...

Handles.  As if he alone had the right to decree what Brandy's body parts were to be utilized for, Hellbent methodically began to use his claw holds on Brandy's breasts as handles.  As pinch points and anchor mechanisms for the exercise of pressing and DIVING his cock even DEEPER inside his victim's raw pussy.  As bracing cleats for the slamming of his THICK erection up inside Brandy at a FRENETIC pace that spat at any thought of mercy.  The punishment HAD to fit the crime.  And the bitch had excellent tits.

"NO!!  EE - aaaagggghhhhhh!!  UU - uugghhhh!!   EEEE - AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!"

It went on that way for a good, long while.  Brandy's body could be very entertaining...
Non-submissives need not apply.

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 141
  • hanging around
Re: The Same Torture as Ingrid Pitt
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:02:17 PM »
As always you keep dour readers spellbound and your victims tied up.

Online CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 117
  • Only a Dom can decide IF you've any value.
Re: The Same Torture as Ingrid Pitt
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 07:28:26 AM »
As always you keep dour readers spellbound and your victims tied up.

Thank you, thank you! 

Ain't enough rope on the planet to 'tie up' all of the fantasy women I'd like to see punished and enslaved.  Been conducting a binge of 50s and 60s B-flick horror...and the majority of those awful films contain at least one or two cuties who warrant attention from a sadistic Controller. 

:angel:
Non-submissives need not apply.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980