In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Post orgasm torture?  (Read 11149 times)

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
Re: Post orgasm torture?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 05:19:18 PM »
Orgasm denial, in a me-centred universe- only exists to get me punished. I can't hold back an orgasm for fuck all.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline Ishmael52

• Rep: 1
  • Taking time to learn
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 10:23:27 PM »
My only issue with Orgasm Denial I've come across is the people who treat it like a time out box. Not a tease, jsut. "Don't you dare until I see you when I get back I'm going away now."

Just pfft no fun there. If they are present and with you the whole time or that kind of thing tons of fun, but the time out box denial jsut such a bummer.

Offline Oliver_Klozoff

• Rep: 15
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 07:39:39 PM »
I already do this to my gf's. Haha.  >:)

Offline Tranquillo84

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 07:50:31 PM »
Orgasm denial is great, but also a torture...in either case the right thing for friday night....

Offline Tranquillo84

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 07:53:38 PM »
Hands on bare glans, the mother of all tortures!

Offline TieMeUp

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 07:28:55 PM »
My husband has put me through both types. Both post-orgasm continuation and orgasm denial. In my opinion I feel like orgasm denial is by far the worse of the two. He knows exactly how to work me to the point where two grazes against my clit would make me cum, but only grants me one and then backs off; then he repeats the whole process until I am nearly in tears begging him to finish me off. Post-orgasm, on the other hand, after a certain point it just seems tedious. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten to that pain threshold, or maybe I have a high pain tolerance, but past the point where I am excited or enjoying orgasming it just feels like a chore.

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 71
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 01:38:17 PM »
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 320
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »
Well I think I would die from as many orgasms as some of the girls here have had lol. And not just the 'little death'. But I do get more sensitive after one or more orgasms so continue forced stimulation would be a mixed bag for me no doubt. It's like you can't catch your breath or your thoughts and you get lost in a weird pleasure/discomfort zone. Denial means you need a guy willing to hold off on you and himself as he gets you hotter and hotter and more and more inviting to him. And most guys are pretty eager :)

Offline wickedman

• Rep: 11
  • Wickedman
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »
The thing that makes me the most crazy is after I cum in a womans mouth and she keeps sucking like there's no tomorrow.  It feels like my cock is being milked dry and for me is a tremendous orgasm extending act.  Only thing is, I have trouble cumming for a while afterward.  :fap:

Offline angellove

• Rep: 75
  • n00b
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 06:04:23 PM »
I've never gotten an orgasm from a man in real life sadly, but over skype I've been forced to cum 5 times, after that it became painful and I couldn't do more. I would be very interested in having someone in real life force me to cum upwards of ten times as torture though

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin