As I read through this thread - so many thoughts, so many questions.... !
1) I love REDACTED's idea of a diary. Write down the dream if you can remember it, what you did while sleeping, and maybe even what you did the day before or even what you ate, drank, or took or didn't take (meds or... otherwise). You may start to see a sequence or pattern.
2) Did the monster/demon pictures appear BEFORE you lived where you're living? I mean, assuming you've always sleep walked, how many of those items on your list are new since sleeping where you're sleeping? Or does it even matter where you're sleeping? *going back to S2U's exorcism idea just in case... because I totally believe in that shit*
3) I just noticed this thread started a couple months ago. Did you ever end up talking to your regular physician or try a sleep study? What happened with that?
4) Are you still sleep sleep walking/drawing/fucking/making tea?
5) Might you consider posting any sleep drawings? Just a selfish and curious request.
I can't imagine what it would be like to have sleep problems. A couple falls/early winters ago, I worked on very little sleep. Not because I couldn't fall asleep, but because I wouldn't
fall asleep... which brought on all sorts of health and physical problems. Needless to say, my Daddy makes me go to bed at a reasonable hour when I have to be up the next morning, and I am thankful that the moment my head hits the pillow, I am out within 2-3 minutes. I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this. Truly.