In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Orgasm Tricks  (Read 2098 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 752
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Orgasm Tricks
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:59:57 PM »
All this talk of orgasms lately has me pondering the idea of what kind of "tricks" some of you may have. What are some of the unique ways you can come to orgasm? Or what are the interesting things you can do to your partner that gets him/her off every time? For example, I was at a birthday party a couple weekends ago - well, a BDSM-meets-swinging type of birthday party - in which the birthday girl was strung up to a beam in her basement and her husband gave her birthday spankings until she came, squirting all over the place. There was absolutely no penetration of any kind, nor any clit or nipple play. Just real hard spankings. I was so impressed and thought, "Now that's a neat trick!"

*Note - Your answer doesn't have to be BDSM related even though I placed this in the BDSM section. I just figured sometimes there's a big link between control and orgasm play, that it might fit here.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 656
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Orgasm Tricks
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 07:02:11 PM »
That is a neat trick, Red. :-?

Though Mrs P #2 is capable of multiple orgasms, Mrs P #1 was not. What works for one may not work for another. Doesn't mean one woman is defective. Her physiology may simply be different.

I'm keenly aware that there are plenty of women who fake orgasms just because it's easier than trying to train a knuckle-dragging know-it-all to please them. I don't think I've been with many women who have done that simply because I tend to just ask what works for them and then try to replicate that. I discovered somewhat by accident that one partner was capable of orgasming without being touched at all, and I absolutely believe she orgasmed as she claimed because I was simply replicating something she had already told me turned her on greatly. In essence I just stuck to the script and her brain did all the work. She had an unusual talent, and I just provided the assist! :thumbs:

@Red Right Hand will want to turn away now, because I'm about to overshare again. ;) I can orgasm in easily under 5 minutes if I'm doing it myself, but that isn't to say I orgasm easily. I don't. I need to have my hips thrusting or it just doesn't get me past the finish line. Mrs Pistonprowl understands this and I'm fortunate that she lets me get quite rough with blowjobs. Some form of pain is often required to get me past the finish line as well; it can be a pinch of a nipple or a squeeze of the bollocks or a strong bite on an earlobe, but plain vanilla sex rarely finishes the job anymore.

I think, however, that I could probably learn a party trick that I alluded to elsewhere. The same chap that was teaching via video how to flex your pubococcygeus muscles in order to prevent ejaculation and thus allow for multiple male orgasms also did a wee tutorial on how to use an anal toy to stimulate your prostate from the inside so you can cum without technically touching yourself. The reason I think I could learn this trick is because on one of the rare occasions I tried an anal stimulator, I came like a fucking teenager, i.e. I scarce had the bloody thing in AND HAD NOT OTHERWISE TOUCHED MYSELF before I lost my load in mere seconds. Embarrassing, really, but in essence I'd performed quite the party trick. :thumbs:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 79
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 11:16:22 PM »
Quite simply....my mind, my hands and my tongue to start with.

I have made women squirt, cum, and lactate all through just words alone.

I have teased until a girl gushed by using my hands in various ways on her without touching her clit or penetration at all.  It was an exercise in extreme teasing.  She made me promise to sit in a chair with my hands at my side while she danced for me through two songs.  She could touch me but I couldn't touch her.  I agreed as long as she agreed that once it was over that she endure the same amount of time on "the table" where I could tease using only words and my hands....no penetration, no stimulation, and no toys

I have also had girls cum multiple times during Sadistic/ edge play in private and at a party.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 812
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 05:14:50 AM »
To kind of add to Ray's post.

There is nothing sexier than a man who understands a womans body-as in he will ask,listen,and then put that into practice

I've lost count of men who I have slept with who uttered the glorious words 'Well my last Girlfriend loved it'-not getting the fact that I wasn't his last girlfriend-I'm me,and what sends one woman over the edge doesn't mean all women will.

I love having the insides of my arms stroked-don't ask me why I don't know,but just a very gentle stroking of that area turns my legs to jelly.

For me it isn't just all physical-an emotional connection and feeling that he's actually enjoying my body and my responses all does it for me,if I'm moaning and writhing on the bed-well you're doing something right!  :D

Course it should be said that not all men like the same either,I had a Boyfriend that just wasn't interested in anything other than having his cock touched right from the start,he didn't want or need any other part of him touched-that just did it for him-yet others have only wanted slight touching or they'd explode!.

We have a saying here that the worst lovers are the BBC Brigade...

That's Breast,Breast,Clit-and then they bang you...

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 12:17:39 PM »
I think, however, that I could probably learn a party trick that I alluded to elsewhere. The same chap that was teaching via video how to flex your pubococcygeus muscles in order to prevent ejaculation and thus allow for multiple male orgasms also did a wee tutorial on how to use an anal toy to stimulate your prostate from the inside so you can cum without technically touching yourself. The reason I think I could learn this trick is because on one of the rare occasions I tried an anal stimulator, I came like a fucking teenager, i.e. I scarce had the bloody thing in AND HAD NOT OTHERWISE TOUCHED MYSELF before I lost my load in mere seconds. Embarrassing, really, but in essence I'd performed quite the party trick. :thumbs:

It sounds like you discovered the trick to "milking". I used to do something similar with subs (and still do with the hubs). When I had a really "bad" sub (who in reality enjoyed orgasm denial), I could force him to ejaculate very slowly, in a dribble, by stimulating his prostate through the anus, and he would experience great pleasure but not a full orgasm. Then he would be horribly sensitive, which provided for all sorts of sensory fun. :evillaugh:

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 406
  • Make me
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »
God, I wish ...

I have the hardest time coming ...   :frustrated:

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »
I discovered with a friend that if you count down while I'm masturbating, I will cum after you say 1. Doesn't matter if you count down from 60 or 20. This works especially well if I'm having a difficult time reaching orgasm (like after #10 when I'm being forced to keep going and now it feels like work and torture - see S2U's thread). If you start counting down from 10, I'll cum after 1. That was a fun little trick when I found it.  >:)

Extreme pain on my nipples will help me go over the edge, too. Biting, caning, slapping, pinching. I don't have trouble cumming all that often, but on rare occasions that I do, perhaps in front of a new audience or play partner, that will do the trick!  :blush:

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:24:38 AM »
@EssenceofRed What if I just shout "ONE"? XD

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 917
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 02:59:22 AM »
I've orgasmed simply from getting a good back rub. Also from simply watching a girl-on-girl nude oil wrestling match without touching myself.
Last night, I rubbed it out to a bondage video & came 5 times in 8 minutes.

When I feel like it, when I know the orgasm's coming, I stop rubbing. Let it die off.
Start fucking myself again.
Die off.
When I allow myself to cum, it's massive <3
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 917
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 03:01:48 AM »
But from mere penetration alone?
Very, very, very rarely will I orgasm.
There must be rubbing or oral involved.
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 06:22:18 AM »
@EssenceofRed What if I just shout "ONE"? XD

LOL! I highly doubt it. :P I have a 'race against the clock' fetish, so it definitely has to be a count down. I do have a friend whose Master trained her over time to only cum when he says "cum for me". Now she can't cum unless he's there with her, saying it to her, BUT she can orgasm if they're just having dinner or whatever and he suddenly says "cum for me". I can't decide if that's a cool trick or not.

Offline buymebondsofsteel

• Rep: 38
  • Fucker in charge of these fucking fucks
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 09:34:23 AM »
old thread yes but here's one.
I cannot orgasm without full penetration by the actual dick of the guy. I don't like being eaten out, and I don't like having my clit rubbed. Current bf tries it sometimes but it actually turns me off.
In private time, no toys can do it for me either. I've tried all kinds and configurations. Finally just gave up on that because I only ended up frustrated.
On the other hand, in real time I can go in under 2 minutes if he just does regular entry. Doesn't have to go deep or fast (although I do love that) and it doesn't matter what position I'm in.
Anyone ever heard of that before?

MEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE GREEKS AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL!
 sir, the enemy has left us a giant wooden horse
oh rad bring it in

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 488
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 01:34:27 PM »

It sounds like you discovered the trick to "milking". I used to do something similar with subs (and still do with the hubs). When I had a really "bad" sub (who in reality enjoyed orgasm denial), I could force him to ejaculate very slowly, in a dribble, by stimulating his prostate through the anus, and he would experience great pleasure but not a full orgasm. Then he would be horribly sensitive, which provided for all sorts of sensory fun. :evillaugh:

Very interesting !!!!!

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 06:46:18 PM »
I have two sweet spots that make me come without having gone anywhere near my cunt. Firstly is the top of my inner thigh. It's in the place where your thumb is if you really wrap your arms around my thighs when you're gonna eat me like Sunday dinner. One press, ONE, and I'm down. Shaking. Moaning. And such a mess.

The second and most effective is over a rib I once broke. When it's pressed, rubbed, scratched or bitten I literally lose control. If I'm standing, I collapse. My knees lose power and my body shakes and I end up almost curling in on myself. A couple of times, I've even gushed. We had to clean the mattress and dry it off with a hairdryer for a couple hours just to go back to bed after one of those times.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »
WOW!!! @Rosary  I want a spot like that!!!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl