In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Repping and fapping  (Read 148 times)

Offline Kimberly Clark

• Rep: 1
  • Mask fetishist
Repping and fapping
« on: March 19, 2021, 05:48:07 PM »
I noticed for the first time today that I was repped, but I haven't noticed (haven't yet had time to look) any faps. Are the two the same or is there something different about them?

Thanks. Great job on the board.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 777
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
Re: Repping and fapping
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 06:27:51 PM »
Hey @Kimberly Clark 

Reps are given by other members when they like what you have shared/said… you get it.  Faps are left on posts to show that people were filthy and fapped to your message… jkjk, but it shows that they liked the message.  The two are separate, you can’t collect faps the way you can rep (reputation).

Online acidredux

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 101
  • n00b
Re: Repping and fapping
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 11:27:35 PM »
Hey @Kimberly Clark 

Reps are given by other members when they like what you have shared/said… you get it.  Faps are left on posts to show that people were filthy and fapped to your message… jkjk, but it shows that they liked the message.  The two are separate, you can’t collect faps the way you can rep (reputation).

@Smirkin Well, I've already shown you that you're "rape"-worthy, but let me also assure you that you're fap-worthy. ;)  @Kimberly Clark I like to "rape" and fap wherever I feel the inclination... on RC that is. :P  And whenever I "rape" someone, I like to document it in the "I gave you rep" thread. I want them to know about it. I'm not like Cosby. ;)

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980