In Chat Now:

Author Topic: What he doesn't know  (Read 51 times)

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 121
  • Not happy or sad, just zen.
What he doesn't know
« on: March 31, 2021, 07:01:49 PM »
 I smiled as I pressed the doorbell.  The person on the other end of the phone, one of my best friends, Heather, sighed. 
   “Hang on, Jason, there’s someone at the door,” she said.  I could see her approaching the door, phone still in hand, through the frosted glass of the window next to the door.  She wouldn’t be able to see me, the late afternoon winter sun would dazzle her eyes, all she would see would be a shadow until she opened the door.  Sure enough, when she opened the door, there was a brief moment of shock and pulled me into a tight hug. 
   “What the hell are you doing here?” She asked into my shoulder.  “Come in, come in; Paul will be home in a bit,” she said glancing at her phone.  Realizing it was still on, she hung up and slid it into her back pocket.  She turned and led the way up the stairs and across to the sofa on the far side.  I stopped, just long enough, to kick off my shoes and admire her ass, before I turned and followed her up the stairs.  I sat in the leather easy chair next to the sofa, elbows on my knees leaning forward. 
   “It’s so good to see you,” she said as she reached for a coffee, “Oh sorry do you want something to drink?  The coffee is fresh.” 
   “Yeah, coffee would be great, thanks,” I said with a nod.  She kicked her feet forward and headed across the living room to the small galley kitchen.  I followed her and leaned on the edge of the counter, taking the opportunity to, again, watch her ass as she moved to the rack pf mugs to the coffee maker, moving to the fridge. 
   “Two milks yeah?” She asked looking over her shoulder.  Fortunately, it wasn’t a hard stare so she wouldn’t think I was staring at her ass. 
   “Yeah, two milks.”  She put it on the counter in front of me.  I picked up the cup and brought it to my lips.  “Thank you.”  She smiled and we both retreated to where we had been sitting. 
   “You should’ve told us you were coming.  We could’ve picked you up at the airport.” I took another mouthful of coffee and sank into the leather of the easy chair. 
   “I wanted to surprise you,” I said. 
   “Well, you succeeded.  Can you stay for dinner?”  She asked, pulling her ankles under her ass in the corner of the couch closest to me. 
   “No, no, I couldn’t impose,” I said leaning back a bit and taking another sip. 
   “Really, it’s no imposition at all.  Besides, Paul would love to see you and it’d be good to catch up.”
   “Okay, sure.  I’d love to, thank you.”  I said.  She smiled and we briefly lapsed into silence for a few minutes until the door opened. 
   “Babe, I’m home,” Paul’s voice called from the front door.  She looked ant me and smiled.
   “Up in the living room, hun, we have a guest.” He started up the steps. 
   “Who?” He asked coming up the stairs.  He saw me before his wife could even answer.  “Oh my god, Jason.”  He approached as I rose and we embraced.  He stepped aside and kissed his wife and sat down next to her on the sofa.  I couldn’t help but smile.  Both had been my best friends for years.  I’d been good friends, with each of them since before they had started dating.  Paul leaned forward.
   “So how long are you in town for?”
   “Just a few days.  Have business further west and thought I’d stop by and surprise you guys on the way out.”
   “I also invited him for dinner,” Heather said. 

As Paul was showering, Heather made dinner and put me to work, cutting the veggies for a salad.  Heather picked up the board on which she had a jigsaw puzzle, off the table and I set the table while she finished up preparing the meal.  We were almost ready for dinner when Paul came into the living room, dining room.
   “Smells good hun,” He said leaning in and kissing the side of her head. 
   “Jay helped too,” she said looking toward me.  I smiled, suddenly feeling a bit self conscious. 
   “So, Jase,” Paul said looking up at me, “Where are you staying?”
   “The  Hilton, just down the street,” I said, giving a vague point down the road
   “You’re welcome t’ stay here for a couple nights,” Heather chipped in, Paul nodded.
   “That’s kind of you to offer but…”
   “It’s really no trouble at all, in fact we’d love to have you.” 
   “Sure, okay, thank you,” I said. 

We decided to watch some TV after dinner.  I helped Heather and Paul, clear the table and move the jigsaw puzzle she’d been working on before I showed up, back onto the table, before we all went downstairs to watch TV.  It was mostly for background noise; we were just hanging out visiting.  Around 8:30 or so, Paul’s phone rang. He excused himself and went into the next room, while Heather and I continued our conversation.  Paul emerged several minutes later. 
   “Darrin called in sick, I gotta’ go in tomorrow,” Paul said.  Heather sighed, clearly annoyed.  I knew how much Paul hated Saturday shifts.  It put a bit of a damper on the night as he had to go to bed earlier than normal for a Friday night. 

I rolled out of bed, stowed the blankets and folded the couch back up before heading upstairs and into t the living room/dining room.  Heather was back at the jigsaw puzzle.  Her lustrous dark hair was pulled into a loose ponytail and her T-shirt left a slight gap of skin above the jeans where her skin was showing.  I felt my cock twitch. 
   “Hey, how didja’ sleep?” she asked, turning to face me, her attention no longer on the 2000 piece puzzle. 
   “Not too bad,” I said, stifling a yawn.  She smiled.
   “Let me get you a coffee,” she said, almost laughing.  I followed her into the kitchen and checked out her cute bum as she was pouring my coffee.  She turned to hand it to me.  As I reached to take it, she leaned in and kissed my lips.  I found myself kissing her back.  No, this was wrong, she was married to my best friend.  Still, how could it be wrong when it felt so good?  I placed my coffee on the counter as she reached for my T-shirt, slipping it over my head.  My hands slid down her sides, resting on her hips and hoisting her up, seating her on her kitchen counter.  I began to undo her belt as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into kiss my chest, up my neck and jawline to my lips.  By this time, I had her jeans undone and she leaned back so I could remove them from her ass.  She giggled as she reached for my comfy pants I wore to bed and shoved them down around my already raging hard on.  I moved my hands back to her hips and shoved her panties down.  She took off her bra and leaned her whole body into me.  I guided myself into her and she moaned. 
   “You are so much bigger than Paul,” she moaned breathlessly.  Smiling, I continued to thrust into her as she moaned and bucked into me.  My hands moved to her ass and I lifted her off the counter and I carried her to the couch as I carried her, her head was on my shoulder as I buck into her.  As we approached the couch, she nuzzled my neck.  I laid her down and started toying with her breasts she pulled me into her and kissed me.  She coaxed me closer to a climax as I plunged into her clamping her tight pussy muscles around me.  I knew I would be able to resist no more and I groaned as I erupted into her.  She screamed as I erupted into her, coming right on the heels of mine.  Spent, I collapsed forward across her and kissed her neck as the afterglow of our shared climax faded slowly. 

A few weeks later…

I picked up the phone and looked at the name.  It was Heather.  I  swiped across and hit ‘accept’.
   “Hey,” I said, “What’s up?”
   “So I just got home from the doctor’s,” she said slowly, softly.  “I’m pregnant and I’m pretty sure it’s yours.”
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 150
  • hanging around
Re: What he doesn't know
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 08:59:45 PM »
Very good story, i enjoyed reading it. Trouble is now i’m wondering how many friends are lining up to stay with you and Kendall.

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Archon’s bitch.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 98
  • Bi, switch, bitch.
Re: What he doesn't know
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 03:19:30 AM »
Very good story, i enjoyed reading it. Trouble is now i’m wondering how many friends are lining up to stay with you and Kendall.

Lol @Shocker
RP rules have changed.  Inquire if interested.  Still RCs slut.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980