In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Events!  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1050
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
Re: Events!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 03:08:48 PM »
Tomorrow, August 12, is World Elephant Day. "Go grey for elephants!"

Just for Moonie...
*comes back as a ghost and eats kraft mac n cheese* ~MamaMeadow (SAME THO ~me)
another time I made a Sim that I bricked into a standing-only cell of hell in the backyard and it took him FOREVER to die ~MamaMeadow
Who hasn't done that? ~Trill

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
:birthday: to Lust4Mina! Get plastered, you bastard, etc XD
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 03:42:05 PM »
Happy birthday Mina! May all your rapists be vampires (except me) and all your orgasms be unending.
"Why can't we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?"

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 01:07:18 PM »
Alexander from RD found us, and it's his birthday. Pop by his wall and leave him some love.
:birthday:
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 02:48:29 PM »
It's Addie's bday. Pop by her wall and leave our tech goddess some love. :*
:birthday:

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 728
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 07:25:24 AM »
Happy Birthday Obsession Possession! Today you are one year old, which means it's definitely the longest nonstop run of a roleplay that I've ever been a part of. That's 61 pages, 910 posts, over 19,000 views, and 149,242 words and counting.

Cheers, @friend . I'm proud to be on a team with you. :x 
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1050
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2016, 12:48:09 PM »
Congratulations Red! But psst, you misspelled @slutwhore. ;)
*comes back as a ghost and eats kraft mac n cheese* ~MamaMeadow (SAME THO ~me)
another time I made a Sim that I bricked into a standing-only cell of hell in the backyard and it took him FOREVER to die ~MamaMeadow
Who hasn't done that? ~Trill

Limits

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin