In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Furniture and items...you know the kind....  (Read 437 times)

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
Furniture and items...you know the kind....
« on: April 13, 2015, 10:38:14 PM »
I have been building and customizing all sorts of things for years.  I have a strong mechanical and electrical/electronics/ background.

I have a half built fucking machine that I would like to finish at some point. I have built an older version of it but didnt like the looks and layout so Im revamping it.  I have done the traditional electrified Swatter conversion for tazing, built a TENS unit from scratch, a St. Andrews cross/table conversion (that some wench stole) and am currently fascinated (read turned on) by the Monkey Rocker pretty seriously and I am really wanting to build that, if time ever magically appears.  Ive also built a bench for a couple before. 

This is a two part question...

Anyone build anything unusual they care to share or discuss? 

Anyoneinterested in learning how to build things? 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:40:11 PM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Furniture and items...you know the kind....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 05:30:52 PM »
I've a background in engineering and love building shit. It's one of my favourite spare time hobbies. These days I design more than build though. It's like a puzzle and relaxes me.
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 400
  • Make me
Re: Furniture and items...you know the kind....
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:22:57 PM »
I need some stuff that can camouflage as 'normal' furniture...

A St. Andrews Cross would be nice ... except it needs to fold down and slide under the bed or something... ;)

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin