In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Things that are currently irritating me.....  (Read 4501 times)

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
Things that are currently irritating me.....
« on: April 18, 2015, 06:27:24 AM »
I hate currently:

The stupidity I deal with at my job. I have a tight ass deadline to get something done, which is now down to two weeks and you hit me with Well we have to add this or do that, and need this, or that.

People who call and then text at 3am just to "Catch up, maybe chat and see how you are?".  Guess who got a phone hung up on them after I said, "Are you okay? Need help? No? So everythings fine?  You called me at 3am for?"  *click*   Im fucking sleeping, "Ya simple bitch" to quote Kat Williams. 

I also have a heavy overall hatred for people who are brown nosers and/or pretend to be nice because it is the in thing to do.  The liking everything someone else is or does because they want to somehow crawl their way up inside of that persons ass and make it a domicile where they can then feel all warm and cozy....is just dumb. Have some fucking dignity for God's sake.  Just a speck?  Thought not. 

If I dont like you, guess what, I don't like you and if you ask me about it, or it comes up in conversation, I'm going to tell you.  I pretend for no one, a trait that has caused a few fights to break out in my life, but I would rather people be open and upfront than do the ducking and weaving of He said/She said. 

Taxes....the IRS can take their tax return and shove it up their ass....All the way up there, like to the throat up there.

Potholes in New York that apparently claimed another of my rims as victims yesterday when I went to get new tires put on my beater car because it was wearing unevenly.  What a bunch of shit... their potholes are like the craters on the moon. 

I could do this for days.....

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 572
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Things that are currently irritating me.....
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:24:53 PM »

^ You. lol
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 07:02:09 PM »
Save for a few things...you are probably spot on Ray. Yesterday was an M'fer but ended in a good way (non kink)  so I should be looking at that. 

It was also a 6 am rant after being up all night working from home.

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 146
  • Hear my song
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 07:12:56 PM »
Tell us how you really feel Wizard...

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1028
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 09:27:29 AM »
I got distracted by the pretty cat photo but I think I got the gist. Wiz's craterous hole made someone's nose brown and now he needs a rim job, right?
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
I absolutely and categorically deny that I was there to Dom her, or that we got naked ~kittyumbrass
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14

Limits

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »
@Ingenue    My craterous hole?   :doh: I would hope my hole isnt craterous. :shocked: 

No worries, I had a "cleansing" (like that play on craterous hole) and went target shooting yesterday so I am in a very good mood today.   :thumbs:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 09:39:34 AM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 875
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 11:43:05 PM »
Lololol the amount of people I've royally pissed off because I'm a brutally honest person.
I'm a nice girl-- just don't ask me for my honest opinion if you've treated me like a bitch.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 767
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »
Brown nosing,arse licking-whatever you want to call it...it grates my cheese.

Apparently I'm considered to be a nice person..I like to be thought of as that way,I help where I can,I'm a good shoulder to cry on,I'm quite level headed.

But OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD...

Piss me off and you're going to know about it-Big time,I have the temper from hell and can be completely vicious once I get into 'Tara temper mode'.

Kind of opposite to Wiz-who people look at and think 'My god he's huge he must be a nutter' and don't stop to think 'He might be a nice guy' people look at me and think 'Awww she's little and blonde she must be a pushover'

Big Mistake!!!

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 794
    • RapeCage
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 11:56:31 AM »

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 04:41:21 AM »
Resurrecting this one. 

My current fucking issue is with people who pretend and say they are one thing, then turn out to be another and people who are outright fucking cowards. Just fucking be who you are for fucks sakes. 

People are shallow, self centered, materialistic, pathetic, depressive, sorry excuses for what a person should be. They typically act like they are tough mentally, but in reality are fragile pieces of dried clay molded and formed by the "sensitively soft" life they have led. 

They claim to know struggle; to know what it's like to have struggled, but in reality the hardest decision they have ever made is which picture to hang on the wall or just exactly how much milk did the Starbucks employee put in theit coffee. 

"Oh god, that is going to bother me all day."

If you can't figure out how to operate a simple piece of home used equipment without "losing your mind", if you can't go a day without complaining about every fucking thing under the sun, if you have never had to decide on a real life issue like how you are going to make it to next payday, if you have to try and control EVERY aspect of the lives you interact with, if you are afraid of your own shadow but act like you're a tough motherfucker, I'm talking to you.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 875
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 08:15:34 AM »
^^ YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on everything. Yes.
I like ya, kid. :thumbs:
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 357
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 10:40:02 AM »
Trump. His followers.

I hate people who wrap themselves in the American flag and act as if their racism, bigotry, misogyny and xenophobia is some convoluted act of patriotism. You either believe in what this country was meant to stand for or you don't - and what this country was meant to stand for was tolerance, acceptance and opening its arms to anyone who is willing to come here and make something of themselves.

The fact is that the American dream - of making something of yourself and having a good life was attainable if you were willing to work for it, but that's all gone to shit. People are having to work two and three jobs just to make ends meet and often can't even do that. There's too much greed, particularly at the top of the economic food chain. The thing that really makes me depressed is that these greedy douchebags haven't learned a single fucking thing from history - that when the gap between the haves and the have-nots grows too wide, when the working class is pushed so far to the wall that they feel they have nothing more to lose, bad shit happens. It has happened in every civilization where the wealth gap inequality has been wide. Every. Single. One.

But don't let that stop the demagogues who shill for either side of the aisle but who are the lapdogs of the wealthy. Our politicians are with few exceptions bought and paid for by the wealthy. That's a recipe for complete and utter disaster and it terrifies me as to how far that the people of this country will have to be pushed - and how violent the reaction might be when push comes to shove.
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 572
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
Wee reminder: Let's try to keep the political pisses & moans in the Political Piss & Moan thread in the "Rage Cage" (http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1275.0.html) (where the hotly debated stuff like politics and religion go) so that people trying to avoid politics can do so without getting their blood pressure up.
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Miss Andrey

• Rep: 272
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »
The Dutch version of the IRS. Fuck you ALL, I hope you die painful, slow and agonising deaths.  :frustrated: :headwall: :kill: :gah: :suicide:

:)

Offline Itsjustadream

• Rep: 28
  • Bastard
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 11:56:36 AM »
The Dutch version of the IRS. Fuck you ALL, I hope you die painful, slow and agonising deaths.  :frustrated: :headwall: :kill: :gah: :suicide:

:)

What have I ever done to you?!
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin