In Chat Now:
  • Submission HOLED: Sex Wrestling TTRPG 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Submission HOLED: Sex Wrestling TTRPG  (Read 858 times)

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 46
  • n00b
Submission HOLED: Sex Wrestling TTRPG
« on: May 29, 2021, 05:01:25 PM »
Submission HOLED is a TTRPG sex wrestling rules set and promotion.  Competitors battle in a Bitch Bout: the winner fucks the loser.

Wrestlers have only two scores, a Wrestling Rating and a Prudery rating.  They earn points during a match for molesting their opponent.  At the end of the match the scores are totaled, and the winner gets to rape the loser on the mats in an RP.

If you want to participate, please reply to this thread and we'll set up some matches.  You can participate as a wrestler, commentator, announcer, referee or any combination of those roles.

Rule book is attached to this post.

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
Re: Submission HOLED: Sex Wrestling TTRPG
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 05:01:52 PM »
RESULTS

5/28/2021 at the Rape Room
Kitty Correctal defeated Vicious Violator 5-4 in a 4-round Bitch Bout to become the inaugural Submission HOLED champion!

Offline Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 31
  • Word Warrior
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 11:33:02 PM »
This definitely looks fun. And the rules are friendly to those who want to be strong wrestlers or just as rape fodder. Count me in  :evil:
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 10:37:29 PM »
This post is a sex wrestling/Submission HOLED primer illustrated with pics and gifs, to better explain to newcomers what this game is about:

Submission HOLED is a sex wrestling Tabletop Role Playing Game (TTRPG) and the name of the fictional wrestling promotion in the game’s world.  The game was inspired by Ultimate Surrender, Evolved Fights, SOAP, and Kontex; but is rougher.
Two wrestlers battle for four rounds: 3 wrestling rounds followed by a loser gets fucked round. 
The action takes place on a wrestling mat:

Competitors wear ankle bands, strings around their upper arms, and an easy to remove undergarment

At the start of the first wrestling round competitors start in a neutral position: facing each other and ready to start grappling.

Wrestlers attempt to establish “control,” which means they have their opponent in a hold or have them pinned.  Once a wrestler has established control they can molest their opponent for points.

Points are tracked in real time on a score board.

The wrestler that is trapped in the hold tries to escape the hold, and then put their opponent in a hold themselves!

Wrestlers are allowed to choke out or smother their opponents if they maintain control for 3 or more turns.

At the start of the 2nd and 3rd Wrestling rounds, competitors start in the “Referee’s Position,” where one wrestler is on top and behind the other.

The wrestler that has the most points at the end of the third round wins the match (called a “Bitch Bout” at Submission HOLED).  Round 4 is a sex Role Play (RP) lasting one hour of real time, where the winner fucks the loser:

Offline Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Word Warrior
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 07:58:10 PM »
Any sluts that want to get fucked, feel free to challenge me. Kink Cobra. King of Submission Holed
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 10:41:49 PM »
Here is the Submission HOLED title sequence!  (video attached, has sound)

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 09:19:19 PM »
RESULTS

6/4/2021 at Caged Vixens "The Nightclub for Distinguished Pervs"
Kink Cobra brutalized Kitty Correctal 37-1 in a 4-round Bitch Bout.  @Cobra is your new Submission HOLED champion, taking the belt from @kittyumbrass!

Offline Cobra

• Human Serpent
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Word Warrior
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 02:36:11 PM »
RESULTS

6/4/2021 at Caged Vixens "The Nightclub for Distinguished Pervs"
Kink Cobra brutalized Kitty Correctal 37-1 in a 4-round Bitch Bout.  @Cobra is your new Submission HOLED champion, taking the belt from @kittyumbrass!

This was not a fluke, I did not get lucky. I am Kink Cobra, the King of Submission Holed! And any slut that challenges me is going to get fucked senseless!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 03:16:19 PM by Cobra »

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 769
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 04:08:05 PM »
If it wasn't a fluke and it wasn't luck, it was underhanded cheating, and I. Will. Have. My. VENGEANCE!

You're on borrowed time, snakey, I'm bringing my mongoose form next time!

(hmm, that sounded cooler in my head)

Enjoy your time on the throne, you must be a pawn cos you're gonna get Queened

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2021, 11:11:33 PM »
Kitty Correctal is the Queen Bitch of Submission HOLED

(video with sound attached)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 12:16:04 AM by viciousviolator »

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 11:46:28 PM »
RESULTS

6/13/2021 at Caged Vixens
Minskirty defeated Vicious Violator 18-0 in a 4-round Bitch Bout!

(Video attached with sound)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 12:09:03 AM by viciousviolator »

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2021, 07:22:34 PM »
Upcoming match!

Offline viciousviolator

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2021, 12:09:33 AM »
RESULTS

6/20/2021 at Caged Vixens
Cobra defeated Minskirty in a 4-round Bitch Bout!  Final score was 43-2.  Kink Cobra retains the Submission HOLED championship.

Offline Montano86

• Baron of RC
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 18
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 09:54:13 PM »
I wanna wrestle

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl