Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Masks?  (Read 7498 times)

Offline The Siren

• Rep: 148
  • Hear my song
Masks?
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:41:36 PM »
Curiosity has me wondering something for both the men and women to consider.

When you have your rape fantasies, do they involve you wearing a mask to conceal your identity?

I know a lot has been discussed as to how to subdue your victim/or how they want to be subdued, and what goes on as far as the particulars during the role play. Yet, it leaves me wondering...

for the women...do your fantasies involve your rapist wearing a mask?

for the men...do your fantasies involve you hiding your identity from your victim?

Whether it's a halloween mask, ski mask, nylon stocking mask, or kind of mask. I've wondered if it's a staple of your role plays or not that important.

My take? I think a mask can be menacing for a man to wear because it says something to his victim that he doesn't have to vocalize and that is, "I'm not going to kill you." Leaving one's identity concealed leaves the man open for the opportunity to do it again. He could be anyone, anywhere, at anytime and leaves you with a sense of always being on your guard because you never knew who the man underneath the mask was...it leaves you in a constant state of vulnerability.

Thoughts?

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 922
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Masks?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »
If it's a home invasion, I like ski masks  :D
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Rep: 247
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 09:28:39 PM »
for the women...do your fantasies involve your rapist wearing a mask?

My take? I think a mask can be menacing for a man to wear because it says something to his victim that he doesn't have to vocalize and that is, "I'm not going to kill you." Leaving one's identity concealed leaves the man open for the opportunity to do it again. He could be anyone, anywhere, at anytime and leaves you with a sense of always being on your guard because you never knew who the man underneath the mask was...it leaves you in a constant state of vulnerability.

Not in my rape fantasies, because the identity of the rapist is crucial to me, just as important as the fantasy itself, and I always focus on a specific person whom I find attractive. As I've mentioned in another thread, I start with someone who "fits the bill" and then construct the fantasy around him.

In addition, my rape fantasies are pretty soft and not very realistic, so the notions of identifying the rapist later, fear of repeat attacks, etc., which reflect some real life concerns, don't necessarily come into play. Moreover, my recent fantasies also tend to involve abduction, long-term captivity, and some degree of Stockholm Syndrome, rather than a one-time attack, and it wouldn't make any sense for me to imagine the rapist wearing a mask under those circumstances, as that sort of fantasy is centered around the developing "relationship" between rapist and victim.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:25:45 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 166
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 09:39:41 PM »
For me, I always have to see my tormentor's face. He'll smirk at me as I struggle to fight him off. Beads of sweat will drop from his face as he wrestles me down and pushes inside me. I'll scream and weep beneath him as takes me....his face contorted in sick pleasure....his veins pulsing. When I feel his warm load spill inside me, he'll collapse on top of me, his face flushed and exhausted but content.

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 56
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 10:08:50 PM »
I like masks (usually the ski or snow mask type) in some of my fantasies but only part of the time for those ones. I like the idea of her not knowing who it is at first and also using it as a terror technique to get her to comply to what I want. The mask won't stop me from doing what I want to you or what you make me do to you. I am there because you brought me to you in whatever way after all.

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 80
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 11:10:38 PM »
My preference is no mask unless its just for the initial taking.

I want her to see my face throughout.  I want her to remember everything about me...what I look like, what I smell like and most importantly what I feel like. 

To deprive her of my sight, hoods, blindfolds, forcing her to look away if needed are my preferences.  By far though, I want her to remember me physically, I want my image and voice, my touch and scent burned into her mind forever,  so when we cross paths again ( because we will) she remembers me and everything I forced her to do and endure.  I even imagine her seeing me and paralyzing at first, then perhaps rubbing a point on her body where she carries my mark while staring at me in fear, remembering how I made her feel.  I could talk about this part of me forever.   

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 166
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 11:41:33 PM »
In my fantasies, once my tormentor is finished with me, he makes a note to tell me.."you're mine" before he leaves me as a broken, weeping mess. If I could see his face, it adds to the fear of what he could and would do to me if we see each other again....which we do at some point. Whether it be a casual passing at a store, whether he comes into my work, or I find him parked somewhere watching me from afar.....I just never know, and that's what would make me tremble.

Offline KLM

• Rep: 86
  • Looking for fun roleplay partners for fun + games
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »
Love it with a ski mask or stocking/pantyhose over head. Makes it more terrifying. But anything will do often when playing. Victims can't be choosers   :))

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »
Victims can't be choosers   :))

Oh yes, they can!

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 681
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 05:54:02 PM »
My thoughts on masks largely echo Wizard's - I want her to remember me.  >:)

But if I had to wear a mask, it would NOT be a rape-stocking, cos I think this would just make her laugh herself sick:

You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I had a horse shoe covered in 4 leaf clovers up my ass the other day b/c I was lucky enough to see cosmicwitch 's photos. -bjc1979
Can all the ladies on here stop being so ridiculously hot? My dick can get only so hard! -LiskaHunter
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn
Fucking shitty wanky creamed undercrackers. -wetslut

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »
My thoughts on masks largely echo Wizard's - I want her to remember me.  >:)

But if I had to wear a mask, it would NOT be a rape-stocking, cos I think this would just make her laugh herself sick:

Yeeaah. That's as far from aesthetically pleasing as one can get.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:59:03 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Online RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
Maybe a gas mask? Creepy, yet sexy. :-?

You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I had a horse shoe covered in 4 leaf clovers up my ass the other day b/c I was lucky enough to see cosmicwitch 's photos. -bjc1979
Can all the ladies on here stop being so ridiculously hot? My dick can get only so hard! -LiskaHunter

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 06:01:43 PM »
Maybe a gas mask? Creepy, yet sexy. :-?

For those who have always wanted to be violated by a WWI doughboy!

Online RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 06:02:14 PM »
Smexy! (I actually have one of these)

Online RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 06:03:32 PM »
You'd never forget me if I wore this. ( for all the wrong reasons, but still )

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl