Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Masks?  (Read 6530 times)

Offline Dark.Adapted.Eyes

• Rep: 246
Re: Masks?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »
Smexy! (I actually have one of these)

That's a twofer for the rape fantasist/Mexican wrestling enthusiast!

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 06:06:43 PM »
You'd never forget me if I wore this. ( for all the wrong reasons, but still )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 06:09:26 PM »
This one is actually rather horrifying. :watchout:

Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 06:11:21 PM »
This one is actually rather horrifying. :watchout:

Excellent! So you won't confuse him with the electric meter reader or the mailman (which can be really awkward)! So helpful!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:16:50 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 06:11:57 PM »
Maybe @caughtbymoonlight will find this one sexy?

( Sorry for bolloxing your thread, Siren, I got silly and couldn't stop myself )
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 06:13:40 PM »
Maybe @caughtbymoonlight will find this one sexy?

( Sorry for bolloxing your thread, Siren, I got silly and couldn't stop myself )

Because sometimes you just want to combine your love for elephants with your unspeakable Santa Claus fetish!
*nudges caughtbymoonlight with my elbow*
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:16:24 PM by Dark.Adapted.Eyes »

Offline caughtbymoonlight

• Wordslut of wordsluts.
  • Rep: 236
  • "It was supposed to go KABOOM!"-Marvin the Martian
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 08:02:48 PM »
Well, thank you both. :)

I will say that given the size of the eentsy tusk, that elephant is quite underage. Given the size of the beard under the tusk, that fellow is of age to know better.

Me, I'm just going to giggle myself silly. So, srsly, thanks!
"When life sucks, point it at the dick of someone you hate." - unknown

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 163
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 08:47:22 PM »
You'd never forget me if I wore this. ( for all the wrong reasons, but still )

Oh dear God.....that is terrifying.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 402
  • Make me
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 10:40:49 PM »
Maybe a gas mask? Creepy, yet sexy. :-?

If this is You coming to 'rape' me ... I don't really care what mask you're wearing  :drool:

as far as fantasies go --- the guy that's doing it is always secure enough in his power that he doesn't worry about being recognized. He's either got something on me (blackmail) or he knows we don't run in the same crowd. But yeah, a mask is nice (nothing silly obviously) but in my fantasies the guy never has to worry about such mundane things as being recognized.

Hell, he's riding me bareback and leaving DNA... why would he care about his face?

;)

Offline Eri

• Cuddle Kitten
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2015, 09:29:07 PM »
Not particularly a fan of masks, I like the fantasy of knowing who he is and everything he did and still trying to go day by day. I will also echo what Wizard said, but in the victim sense. Besides, they make me chuckle a bit...not sure why.

There is someone I am friends with on [censored-see Rules] that wears a mask in all of his photos and they are divine. I have seen him out of the mask and let's just say he could go with or without. I'm good either way.  :laugh2:

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 07:43:15 AM »
So L has this mask,that he made. It terrifies me. When he wears it he totally changes stature and he'd incredibly fucking intimidating, despite being an inch or so smaller than me.
The masks name is Brash, and I was first introduced to Brash on our first Valentine's day, when I lived at my uni halls. L sent me to get some ingredient he'd forgotten for dinner. When I got back, I opened my door, and as I shut it he stepped out of my bathroom in this mask, a torn up tshirt and simply said 'Hi!' then slammed into the wall by my throat.
I don't know what it was about this mask, but it made him terrifying, and did something weird to his eyes.
So there I was, a mouthful of my own underwear duct taped into my mouth, my dress straps cut so he could take it off of me, taped up and then roped, and he's leaning over me, telling me in this gritty, gravelly voice to look him in the eyes.
Now, L's eyes are ordinarily green/hazel, but this fucking mask made them look black. While he fucked me, he kept making me look him in the eye and it was actually really fucking scary.

(picture is with his permission, but if it's not okay outside of Wanktum then I'll take it down :) )
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:48:03 AM by Rosary »
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 924
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 08:09:41 AM »
Yep, that's pretty fucking scary. Good job.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Eri

• Cuddle Kitten
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 08:16:45 AM »
So L has this mask,that he made. It terrifies me. When he wears it he totally changes stature and he'd incredibly fucking intimidating, despite being an inch or so smaller than me.
The masks name is Brash, and I was first introduced to Brash on our first Valentine's day, when I lived at my uni halls. L sent me to get some ingredient he'd forgotten for dinner. When I got back, I opened my door, and as I shut it he stepped out of my bathroom in this mask, a torn up tshirt and simply said 'Hi!' then slammed into the wall by my throat.
I don't know what it was about this mask, but it made him terrifying, and did something weird to his eyes.
So there I was, a mouthful of my own underwear duct taped into my mouth, my dress straps cut so he could take it off of me, taped up and then roped, and he's leaning over me, telling me in this gritty, gravelly voice to look him in the eyes.
Now, L's eyes are ordinarily green/hazel, but this fucking mask made them look black. While he fucked me, he kept making me look him in the eye and it was actually really fucking scary.

Okay..that is epic.

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »
Thankyou ladies  :blush:  I'm a lucky girl...

This is an edit to just put it out there that Slipknot can rape me any time they wish.
I'll take all eight living members at once, if I have to...
Or y'know, time travel. All nine that way...
*grungekidfo'lyf*

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:32:13 AM by Rosary »
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 710
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2015, 10:14:15 AM »

(picture is with his permission, but if it's not okay outside of Wanktum then I'll take it down :) )

That is scary as hell. Can I borrow him??  :D

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin